Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (16844 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Neutralactivist: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
The way Tinubu's support groups are going about rallying support for him is impressive. Other presidential hopefuls should monitor and strategize now to avoid being left behind when the campaign proper kicks off. These groups are crawling the whole north and south west, their main target. If Asiwaju has a strong manifesto he may just surprise some people who are looking at his age just like Buhari did. Democracy is about votes not rants. He who is able to mobilise and garner the highest votes becomes president. Other aspirants should start showing their readiness to challenge for the post of president by showing signs of resolve and momentum building. Not last minutes rush with character assassination strategies against opponents. All what was said in 2015 did not stop Buhari from winning. Majority of these voters are not even online. These are the people that actually go out and vote not those who will be gummed to their TV at home and social media channels on elections day. First to build nationwide momentum will have an advantage. Once people make up their minds early in a campaign, unless a major political blunder or blackmail, it is difficult to catch up with the candidate with early lead in the pools.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by shaqhead: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Baybii:
angry

Nigerians are still severely regretting the day they bought into the APC and Buhari. Now Tinubu wants to become the next president and people are supporting him

Is there really any hope for Nigeria with men like this thinking of running?

sad sad

(Check out my signature and contact me if you know how to write fiction stories, send a message!)
There will be hope if folks like you who believe that Tinubu isnt the answer BUT are not speaking favorably for any candidate of your choosing. Ilks like you will rather castigate "a man like Tinubu" but won't push for alternatives.

Before you start scratching your head to tell us who your candidate is, remember this: It is called democracy and every one has the fredom of choice!

It is called Politics: Sell or Sail | Play or Get Played. No hard feelings!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Abujason: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
It will soon end in tears for Tinubu online terrorists here on Nairaland insulting people with counter views and calling them all manner of names.

Remember Obasanjo’s story and how he emerged after certain people and their forebears including some of you here who metamorphed into BAT leeches accused him of not being Yoruba enough and instead went with someone else. Obasanjo still became president - for 8 years I might add. Politics is about consensus and being strategic not wandering around dashing money to buy people and making a fool of yourself in the process.

At end of the day, all of you loud mouths will have your say while the true King Makers will have the day.

It’s written.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by akanke79: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
let them continue to deceive him.. he will be doomed when he realised he didnot even win the polling unit inside the emir's palace
Mumu was Obi china doomed when he didnt win the North?Politics is a win or lose game not a fo or die affair.
Buhari comtested 4times before winning and doom didnot befall him.
Come 2023 BAT is the President FRN
And there is nothing Hateful nyanmirins can do about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Kfed4ril(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Invictuse:
Jews from Alaigbo hell time to wail to your bigoted hatefilled Igbo fathers.

Unto say I no wan vote Tinubu don make me hatefilled? Is it by force to vote him, what is the essence of democracy when you’re coarsening or blackmailing people to vote?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
akanke79:

Mumu was Obi china doomed when he didnt win the North?Politics is a win or lose game not a fo or die affair.
Buhari comtested 4times before winning and doom didnot befall him.
Come 2023 BAT is the President FRN
And there is nothing Hateful nyanmirins can do about it.

or any one against Tinu-thief is Igbo, guy find something doing
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Judolisco:
Wetin bdis dis early morning... All dis emir wey no fit mobilize boys against bandits attack on his community dey talk.... If u failed ur community you'll definitely fail tinubu
Wailers are pained than expected. We

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Invictuse: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Unto say I no wan vote Tinubu don make me hatefilled? Is it by force to vote him, what is the essence of democracy when you’re coarsening or blackmailing people to vote?
tell that to those asking Tinubu not to contest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APP: New Party Emerges In Abia, Vows To Take Over Govt House 2023 (Video) / Don’t Appoint Akpabio Minister’ – APC Elders Write Buhari / Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.