Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (16853 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Mooh247: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
cool

May Allah bless Emir of Katsina, on Tinubu's mandate we shall stand

Yamree can swim off to Lagoon... Ko kan aye

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by jyz200(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Anything to make you happy, but e go shock you
quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110762173]This Emir is in directing passing a message but Tinubu urchins no fit understand

I laugh grin[/quote]
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-i-cant-disown-tinubu-says-emir-of-katsina

I think this man political antecedent need to be studied in school
As a political scientist I can boldly says he’s a political guru
Jagaban
Those hating on him have no valid reason so far
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2022
This Emir is in directing passing a message but Tinubu urchins no fit understand

I laugh grin

He didn't say he endorsed Tinubu instead he used the word "I can't disown Tinubu".

It's ok

I pity Tinubu Sha
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by legallyminded: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
let them continue to deceive him.. he will be doomed when he realised he didnot even win the polling unit inside the emir's palace
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Abubauchi: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:
No be same emir tht turbaned Kalu and Ameachi grin

Kastina chiefs on que to collect their share of bullion van..
see mumu he is not the one ooo the one u are talking about is a DAURA emir.the emir of ine local government in kastina state. So be current pls. tinubu is our next president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by drlateef: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2022
GeneralPula:
This is how to archive presidency..

Not by

Yeeboz won’t accept VP ticket..
Yeeboz must produce next president..

Dem think say presidency nah like Igwe chieftaincy title..

Indeed! They think it’s a wrestling contest between Okonkwo and his opponents in Things Fall Apart.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Prince992(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Na poor be una problem
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by drlateef: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Baybii:
angry

Nigerians are still severely regretting the day they bought into the APC and Buhari. Now Tinubu wants to become the next president and people are supporting him

Is there really any hope for Nigeria with men like this thinking of running?

sad sad

(Check out my signature and contact me if you know how to write fiction stories, send a message!)

If people have hope when they migrate to beautiful Lagos, then there’s hope for Nigeria when the architect of better Lagos becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by adefitim(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2022
This upcoming election would have been a landslide victory for BAT but old age is his problem

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by OgideAgu: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2022
2023 games

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Cryofigbos: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
let them continue to deceive him.. he will be doomed when he realised he didnot even win the polling unit inside the emir's palace

U go wail tire.....every other person is falling in line....if he did not win d polling unit is it your father that will win it

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Cryofigbos: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2022
newali:
All these people just dey deceive Tinubu.
Lol..... grin ;Dna u dey deceive ur sef....ur shame dey shame me, if it was d other way round u and ur ppl would have been disturbing us
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Cryofigbos: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Emir is in directing passing a message but Tinubu urchins no fit understand

I laugh grin

He didn't say he endorsed Tinubu instead he used the word "I can't disown Tinubu".

It's ok

I pity Tinubu Sha

Political support analysts weldone.......u should pity ur dragging brain instead, I know u r very surprised at d over support his getting from every corner, u igbo urchin can continue to cry, insult, analyse and attack till he becomes d president...learn to hide ur face at times....u pity someone u hate so much grin is that not madness

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Ahumanbeing: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2022
This older generation keep feeding on the brains of youths on this thread, and Nigeria as a whole. Spits
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by kaybee06: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:

Emir of Daura is different from Emir of Kastina, seek knowledge first before you criticize.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Disclaimer12: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Do u even sleep at all? I wonder what you'll do if this man is eventually elected! Your hatred level is close to madness level my brother! In the end you're so inconsequential to a presidential aspirant! Channel your energy to make your life better abeg
Frigga13:

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by MOJ584(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Why is it that an average black man don't reason??

Buhari said: I know my preferred candidate but I will not disclose him now so that he will not be eliminated"

A deep reflection on the above statement will tell every critical thinker that BAT is clearly not the candidate which Buhari has in mind here!!

BAT is definitely not the guy who Bubu is guarding like a mother hen guards her chicks. BAT is more rugged than Buhari as far as Nigeria politics is concerned! He has been a Mafia and area guy for decades! It is also not Osibanjo going by the same statement!! If this preferred candidate is a Yoruba person, it will be someone not too popular among the Yoruba elites & masses

The candidate Buhari has in mind in that statement suggests someone in the nature of an Innocent Lamb who for now may not be properly fortified spiritually & financially to navigate the Nigerian political space!

Buhari's choice will surprise everyone. Mark my words!!! If it is an Easterner, then it may be Ogbonnia Onu.

Let's watch & see!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by DMarvel(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Tinubu is campaigning seriously. He is so confident he has won the primaries.
He’s not confident actually , he’s only serious with his aspirations. He understands he needs to work hard to get his party ticket despite his standing in the party. He’s leaving no stone unturned. Yoruba believes whatever you labour to get, yields bountifully and last.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U go wail tire.....every other person is falling in line....if he did not win d polling unit is it your father that will win it

and what i said pain u? hhhhh
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by benzyluv(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2022
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo SAN is set to declare his intentions to run for the 2023 Presidential election in the city of Uyo, Akwa ibom state. Nigeria.

Details shortly...

https://twitter.com/AsherEdidiong/status/1500003929328914433?t=JQ01LMXbRnaYtcAgoEgjyA&s=19

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by stevups(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Lattop1:
Long live Emir

On Tinubu's mandate we stand
GOD BLESS YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Baybii:
angry

Nigerians are still severely regretting the day they bought into the APC and Buhari. Now Tinubu wants to become the next president and people are supporting him

Is there really any hope for Nigeria with men like this thinking of running?

sad sad

(Check out my signature and contact me if you know how to write fiction stories, send a message!)

I read through your rant but I didn't see you mentioning who Nigerians should elect instead of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
MOJ584:
Why is it that an average black man don't reason??

Buhari said: I know my preferred candidate but I will not disclose him now so that he will not be eliminated"

A deep reflection on the above statement will tell every critical thinker that BAT is clearly not the candidate which Buhari has in mind here!!

BAT is definitely not the guy who Bubu is guarding like a mother hen guards her chicks. BAT is more rugged than Buhari as far as Nigeria politics is concerned! He has been a Mafia and area guy for decades! It is also not Osibanjo going by the same statement!! If this preferred candidate is a Yoruba person, it will be someone not too popular among the Yoruba elites & masses

The candidate Buhari has in mind in that statement suggests someone in the nature of an Innocent Lamb who for now may not be properly fortified spiritually & financially to navigate the Nigerian political space!

Buhari's choice will surprise everyone. Mark my words!!! If it is an Easterner, then it may be Ogbonnia Onu.

Let's watch & see!!!

A deep reflection indeed! The president's speech is a vague speech that didn't leave anything for interpretation, all the trash you typed above is the product of your imagination that fits your wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by MOJ584(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

A deep reflection indeed! The president's speech is a vague speech that didn't leave anything for interpretation, all the trash you typed above is the product of your imagination that fits your wishful thinking

Guy,

We are not quarrelling yet! The picture will be getting clearer by the day. Before the 30th of June 22, we shall know if the President's speech is actually Vague as you suggested!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Lattop1(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2022
stevups:

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

God Bless you too
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by DEROX: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2022
grin hot tea on a cold saturday morning for the flats
Time to wail everyone
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by ken045501: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Because you want national cake to be sure for you .. selfish old monarch
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Baybii: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2022
drlateef:

If people have hope when they migrate to beautiful Lagos, then there’s hope for Nigeria when the architect of better Lagos becomes the president.

Who has hope when they migrate to Lagos? I don't think you have lived in many other Nigerian states. If you have, you would know that Lagos is the most glorified slum in existence.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by contigiency(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:

No. It was the Emir of Daura not Emir of Katsina that turbaned Kalu and Amechi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by drlateef: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Baybii:

Who has hope when they migrate to Lagos? I don't think you have lived in many other Nigerian states. If you have, you would know that Lagos is the most glorified slum in existence.

Lol! Talking to the blind, deaf and dumb is useless. Go check the migration statistics in Lagos and compare to your state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Splits NIPOST Into 7 Zones, 6 Business Units / Breaking: PDP Wins Kano State. / FG Plans 6-Month Petrol Stockpile Ahead Of Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.