Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. (523 Views)

Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by James1998: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement.

The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement.
Chicken Republic has denied sacking two security guards who went viral after a video of them dancing on duty surfaced on social media.

The Two young security men were reported to have lost their jobs at the popular eatery as a result of the viral video. Check out this trending video were Petrol was shared as souvenir to guests at event in Lagos.

Shortly after news broke of their alleged dismissal, they stormed their workplace wearing mufti and claimed that they were still owed their February salary. Check our previous post that talks about The Man In Dubai who Sends His Friend Who’s In Nigeria Money to Buy Provisions For His Girlfriend But He Buys The Things For His Mom Instead.

But a statement released by Chicken Republic says reports of them being fired is untrue, adding that they were just sent for retraining by the security company that outsources their services.

That's not all, continue reading and see that graphic statement made by Chicken Republic via link below.

https://braghq.com/t/the-dancing-security-guards-were-not-sacked-chicken-republic-issues-statement/423

SOURCE: BRAG HQ

Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by paulolee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
them wan save d face of dier brand bcox GOD don pick d boys call I hope say dt talk of studying abroad no be audio oo
Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by dollytino4real(f): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ok, they were retired or wat? Let dem just sharap and let God use dem to fulfill the destiny of those two boys
Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by dawnomike(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Damage control... And it took them this long to refute the news. Biko,they should not coman pour sand in those guy's garri again. They should leave them sacked

1 Like

Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
they were retired or wat?

Hahahhhahahhhaa
Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by blinking001(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
What those stupid boys did was wrong. You don't mess with your job like that. I wish they were fired for real. Youths must learn how to conduct themselves properly in certain places. No be everytime and everywhere person the catch cruise. Smh
Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
blinking001:
What those stupid boys did was wrong. You don't mess with your job like that. I wish they were fired for real. Youths must learn how to conduct themselves properly in certain places. No be everytime and everywhere person the catch cruise. Smh
Honestly! I thought I was the only one...

Would they do this sh** in a better country?

I can't even call my uncle abroad when he's teaching his students! Impossible!

Nigerians and mediocrity... Like 5 and 6

You should go to Federal ministries... Most of them do nothing, just sit down gisting...

When they sponsor these two abroad, would they be dancing there too? Ofcourse not!
Re: The Dancing Security Guards Were Not Sacked – Chicken Republic Issues Statement. by Deborah98(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
More like medicine after death. The damage has been done,their reputation ruined. Watch as Nigerians begin to drag them. Sent for retraining,abegi shift undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Masturbating / 95.1% Poverty Rate In Nigeria Means Increase In Prostitution And More Yahoo Boys / Experiences With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.