Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians (19691 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by DrGoodman: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
BERNIMOORE:

Word

We Remembered Tolulopé Arotile young brilliant girl that was allegedly marked. God help up

Fulani people were afraid of the yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by kingyakos: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
backbencher:
Banditry was not invented by politicians or caused by them...and no I am not defending any corrupt politician.

Banditry is the result of having an economy that is not productive, but dependent on selling raw materials,sharing the money, and importing everything.

No jobs, therefore education has no value, therefore lots of idle hands...therefore banditry.
..... Banditry in Nigeria is not as a result of having an economy that is unproductive it's as a result of insecurity, lack of population data, insecurity in our boundary with other countries. Did you also remember the statement made by buhari the he will make Johnathan government ungovernable if he loses election, have you watched the arise tv interview with El rufai when he say that most of the bandit are not Nigerians and three northern state governor confirmed it via tv interview. Are u not aware of the thousands of fulani that crossed the border of Chad and Niger to this shit hole, are u not aware that they were spread all round immigration office in Nigeria getting VOA, NIN,PVC and also Npower 30k. For your information Npower enrollment has commence again and that means another new set of fulani entering nigeria.
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by Spandau: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
backbencher:
Banditry was not invented by politicians or caused by them...and no I am not defending any corrupt politician.

Banditry is the result of having an economy that is not productive, but dependent on selling raw materials,sharing the money, and importing everything.

No jobs, therefore education has no value, therefore lots of idle hands...therefore banditry.

That's just a beer parlour way of explaining away the complexity of the matter, while ignoring the salient fact of State/ Regional sponsorship of these criminals.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by BERNIMOORE: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
DrGoodman:

Fulani people were afraid of the yoruba girl.
same way they don't trust Tinubu
They just want to chop his mega billions
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by countryman13: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
Invented by which politicians?

Northerners thought they were doing Jonathan and PDP and so they unleashed mayhem on themselves, they killed themselves to infinity, I have never seen any people this myopic.

They are now trying to import the banditry into the south, using the excuses of kidnappers, IPOB or UGM to kill innocent people.

The UGM are northerners. Fact .
E b like say dem want to tell another story again oooo. He who kill by sword die by sword.

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by LaPrimero: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:

Northerners thought they were doing Jonathan and PDP and so they unleashed mayhem on themselves, they killed themselves to infinity, I have never seen any people this myopic.

They are now trying to import the banditry into the south, using the excuses of kidnappers, IPOB or UGM to kill innocent people.

Dude pls calm down with this accusations and finger pointing. Everything will still unravel in time. Your assertions are pretty much baseless
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by Graceman89: 2:56am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:

Which school you go?
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by FireUpNow(m): 3:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Banditary and Boko Haram was invented to fight the last administration not knowing that the monster will reverse and face it's creators
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:50am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:

You have the 3rd eye smiley

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I don't even believe there's any such thing as bandits. These are splinter groups of Boko Haram, period.

When the politicians desire to see the end of all these nonsense, that would happen. Be they bandits, Boko Haram or IpobESN terrorists.
[/s]
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:55am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
backbencher:

[/s]
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Spandau:

That's just a beer parlour way of explaining away the complexity of the matter, while ignoring the salient fact of State/ Regional sponsorship of these criminals.

If the conditions I had enumerated had not been there, there would have been no idle hands for the state and regions to sponsor.
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by Saviourk: 5:36am On Mar 06, 2022
I always knew that all these criminal activities were been funded by the men behind the mask; all in the quest for power.

May God help us in this country
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by tenpipsperday: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Basheer22:
That is why they killed Abu Ali. He killed Boko Haram so much that they were afraid of what he could do after after killing Boko Haram. He was the single most popular individual in the army.

General Adeniyi was not supplied with enough weapons to face Boko Haram. He killed Boko Haram like chickens and complained that he wasn't given enough weapons to kill more. They redeployed him, demoted him and eventually retired him.

The top soldiers know that the government is not interested in ending Boko Haram. That is why they are contented with eating money and looking away.

The greatest weapon to be used in defeating Boko Haram is not guns or bombs, it is the truth. Once we are willing to face the truth, Boko Haram will be defeated in a week

You forgot Gen Ihejirika. He was decimating them during Jonathan and the same north accused him of genocide, threatening to drag him Hague. That was when buhari started crying that attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by yahmohy27: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:

The same way northerners were thinking it was a planned by pdp then ( Jonathan) to depopulate north
Re: Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians by kabillionaire(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
I agree with you 100%!

But, why not go to fight for Ukraine where you will be paid the same token they're paying their military?

Knowing fully well, just as you rightly pointed out that with all our intelligence, we're not encouraged to fight criminality in the country.

Even those killing the insurgents are marked for elimination as you stated.

Going to Ukraine is still better than wasting ones time here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari / Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest / Life Pension: Saraki Behaving Like A Spoon-fed Baby – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.