Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return (31436 Views)

Man says he would rather remain a refugee in Ukraine than returning to Nigeria / Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by NorthSerious: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

All Northern immigrants into southern Nigeria has refused to go home, go and ask iskilu wakili, he chose to die in Soka forest than to return to his fulani land.

If you come to my area at Mile 12, hausa boys that are grandchildren yo the first immigrants has refused to leave Lagos, they are now claiming alaye, none of them knows where their town is in the North,

Northern people don't even return to the north, even at death.

Northern youths leave the North with zero hopes of ever going back there.
An obviously ignorant man here.
There are far more southerners in the north than the other way round, despite the unrest in the north.
DrGoodman feeling cool because some northern youths are out there in mile 12. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by NorthSerious: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Safyqueen:

It is vice versa even in the north, some Yorubas and Ibos have refused to go home.
Don't mind the ignorant southerners on nairaland. Loads of southerners in the North would rather die there than go back to the south.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Cognitivereason: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Nobody cares
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Alwaysachick: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Person wey don commit before him jakpa.
E get people wey dey wait to treat him f... K up anytime him come naija.

Of course

Unilag security men o with toy gun cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2022
sometimes i wonder how these commentators passed high school. Fuel today is above 190, housing is nothing to write home about, food is expencive. And your are bothered why a nigerian is not optimistic to return to this prison.
Get sense in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Best decision ever

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Dhury:
That's good idea . He better remain there than to be back and kill by illiterate unknown gunmen.

Honestly ooo...

You know this issue of gunmen across nigeria many Nigerians in foreign lands thought it's the way the news show them on tv but never knew it's more than what they see on tv.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by mu2sa2: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2022
LesbianBoy:
The funny thing about idiots that talk like these is that, if we check now they are yahoo boys or committing another crime over there o. Make him stay there sef
Nigeria is better off without worthless fellows. Maybe the guy was an armed robber or other criminal in Nigeria -from his name! Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by mywells: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2022
If you're a Nigerian you can stand any circumstances no matter how tough it maybe, that's a Nigerian for you after everything comes to normalcy my Nigerian start his hustle on a different page.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Thunder fire u dere. We wy dey here nko?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Kokaine(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

All Northern immigrants into southern Nigeria has refused to go home, go and ask iskilu wakili, he chose to die in Soka forest than to return to his fulani land.

If you come to my area at Mile 12, hausa boys that are grandchildren yo the first immigrants has refused to leave Lagos, they are now claiming alaye, none of them knows where their town is in the North,

you are very myopic. Have you been to the north and seen southerners.? Even Maiduguri has Igbo's who can never agree to go back to the east.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by virginchaser(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
SE na Super Eagles abi na South East

I can't blame him sha he is banking on the fact that when peace returns, you and I know that Ukraine or Ukrainians will still have a better life, longer life expectancy, better health care, better infrastructure, stable electricity, more job availability by ratio or Percentage to populartion Than Nigeria will so I wish him all the best.

Wake up bro. Peace ain't going to return to that country so soon.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by od501: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Dhury:
That's good idea . He better remain there than to be back and kill by illiterate unknown gunmen.

You mean your illiterate kinsmen?
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Inspirer1: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Dhury:
Hoping the war ends sooner than later, there would be enough jobs there during the rebuilding process after the wars
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Iceberg3: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

Same same at alaba rago at Ojo LGA..dem nor born any conehead to go do anyhow there grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by FamTomx2(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/photos/a.219576771413826/5300096843361768/?type=3&app=fbl

Dear slowpoke,

I know you will be the one caught up in this bigotry episodes but continue ok!
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by eeetuk(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2022
"A Nigerian based in Ukraine, Nnamdi Okafor has declared his preference for becoming a refugee rather than returning to Nigeria."

Nnamdi Kanu talking point! Useless statement in my view.
What can Nnamdi Okafor do for Nigeria ? Ibos always see Nigeria in negative ways and others in positive ways.
How many of you have been to Southeast lately? Completely deserted? Ibos in Southeast have abandoned their states in favor of Lagos and Abuja . Their investment money helps Lagos, Abuja and other places they have migrated to live to develop. If Southeast dose not develop, Ibos should blame themselves, and no body else, period. Nigeria does not owe Ibos anything, and instead, Ibos owe nigeria for everything they have owned. I am really tired of Ibos constant condemnation of Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by bigcasava1(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Dhury:
And fulani kidnappers and bandits
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by bigcasava1(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by PROPEACE: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

Igbo youths are all over Borno state, selling spare parts and okrika in places where even locals dread to thread.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by ridbell01(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2022
My brother no come back we are in battlefield here also and to place is safe .
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Government should leave them there, we have enough to do with our money. Some are scums here, better they stay there.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Proudlyomonna: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Chipink:

Im suprised u didnt call ipob undecided
in ur normal chiken brain.
"OP is obviously an ipob trying to cause confusion between nigeria and SE"

Foreva ewu! tongue

If only you know how dumb you sound grin grin
Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if anything close to sense can be deducted from it.
Dead brained ezi��
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Kingzeez10: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Dhury:
I wonder why you've not been killed then.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Chipink(f): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If only you know how dumb you sound grin grin
Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if anything close to sense can be deducted from it.
Dead brained ezi��

E pain am well well.. grin
Ur chiken brian couldnt remember ipob quickly.
U should thank me. grin
Ewu foreva tongue
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by okoroemeka(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/photos/a.219576771413826/5300096843361768/?type=3&app=fbl
this comment smacks of neo colonial slavery,so a man believes there is nothing to do in Nigeria,then that person is shortsighted to see the potentials in viable virgin business space like Nigeria,I was yesterday invited to consult on a 300 hectare cassava farm that is been cleared in enugu state to supply a Chinese starch company at anambra state,three business men teamed up to invest a warchest of #100 million naira in cassava farming and a fool washing plate in Ukraine is saying there is nothing in Nigeria,I laugh
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Edusouls(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2022
He is a very stupid person, why listen to fools many people don’t have any worth again back home, so it’s better he dies there
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by pacespot(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2022
But I look at some villages in Ukraine, things are much worse there than many villages in Nigeria. The Western media will never show you that kind of images of people living in shanties in Ukraine or any other European countries, you can search for the video on YouTube.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by naija4life247: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Goodluck Flattino. But make sure you are not caught with hard drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / Pictures Of The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway / Governor Ortom's Convoy Involved In An Accident Along Zaki Biam - Makurdi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.