Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return (31437 Views)

Man says he would rather remain a refugee in Ukraine than returning to Nigeria / Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by MARKone(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Which one is return to South East, dude clearly said Nigeria. Mischievous headings like this is what fans the embers of tribalism on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by DryMouth: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Better stay there...
This country is nothing to write home about.

A war-zoned ukraine is 300times better than a "Pissful" Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Rebuke: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Serious matter
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022
I'll do the same
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Mr Seun

Lalasticlala

The header of this thread is a very distasteful one, modify asap!

WTF??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Almaigaa: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2022
This Guy smart. He is safer in a War zone like Ukraine. Compared to Eastern Nigeria. Where IPOB Terrorist are killing innocent Igbos and eating their flesh afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Angelfrost(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2022
To every man his own... The man has clearly never been at peace with himself, his people, not to mention his country.

What I read above came from the place of deep personal resentment against his personal background. Can't judge or blame him!

Good luck to him in his chosen destiny!!!
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by heniford2: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/photos/a.219576771413826/5300096843361768/?type=3&app=fbl
you have to type SE to get Eastern state attention what a silly foolish smart move, cheesy grin back to main topic as it is know is better to stay overseas than come back to and be depressed
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Yes Nigeria is not doing great but this kind of talk is senseless! Home is Home no matter what!

Make Putin use u do babercue soon if care is not take. Goodluck
Home is where you have the opportunity to grow and thrive.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Those retuning are rich men children, those in street hustle are not retuning any damned shit. Even one of my bro said the same thing. He even asked if I will not flogged him I heard that he returned just like that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Safyqueen: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

All Northern immigrants into southern Nigeria has refused to go home, go and ask iskilu wakili, he chose to die in Soka forest than to return to his fulani land.

If you come to my area at Mile 12, hausa boys that are grandchildren yo the first immigrants has refused to leave Lagos, they are now claiming alaye, none of them knows where their town is in the North,

Northern people don't even return to the north, even at death.

Northern youths leave the North with zero hopes of ever going back there.

It is vice versa even in the north, some Yorubas and Ibos have refused to go home.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Golan007: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria got nothing to offer you at the moment

Why not leave the country?
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by cumoverna: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2022
oilPUSSY:

That's what hate does, it makes someone to be enternally confused !
The poster intents to mock SE even when the content of the thread didn't mention SE. The Op Went and recognized the same SE he hates as an independent country and on the other hand fighting tooth and nail begging for unity all over the media with the same SE he he despise and and still went again regonised as an independent country..
The OP de MAD
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Reinvented: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2022
By the way, Nigeria is not safer than Western Ukraine. Think of the number of reported deaths in this war versus what ISWAP, Boko Haram, Bandits, UGM, ritualists, etc have killed and still killing and maiming, you would realise that Nigeria is a huge killing field and a big refugee camp. It is just that the people do not know it because they have never seen life differently.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by cumoverna: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2022
OP should be banned with immediate effect, and RECKLESS ABANDON.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by techWriter3: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Na your lifestyle dude
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by TomShelby: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2022
I’m 100 % sure that fools does not have papers or expired. He knows if he come home and can’t leave again. Nonsense talk
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by uptownemmygee(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Abeg make him no come oo, worst is happening here
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria got nothing to offer you at the moment
who told you? They have $100 to offer him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by system21: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Seun and his mods has made nairaland an agent of division and hate mongers. How did op manage to snick SE in the title this thread and who was the mod that move it to front page without verification
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by begge: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2022
O boy, you have made the right choice, pls stay there.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by bigben3: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2022
Unfortunately, your choice and wishing you luck!
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by jcross19: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Naitaland has turn to stooge of tribalism, despite stating rule that's against secession but still you allowed your moderator to be used... Nairaland need to suspend that moderator that posted this news as " am not coming back to SE.. Does it mean that south east is not Nigeria anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by membranus: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Wise man.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Welt100(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/photos/a.219576771413826/5300096843361768/?type=3&app=fbl

God bless your decision ��, imagine reaching Nigeria and no car to get you to your destination cos of fuel scarcity
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by uthlaw: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:
He won't be the first.

All Northern immigrants into southern Nigeria has refused to go home, go and ask iskilu wakili, he chose to die in Soka forest than to return to his fulani land.

If you come to my area at Mile 12, hausa boys that are grandchildren yo the first immigrants has refused to leave Lagos, they are now claiming alaye, none of them knows where their town is in the North,

Northern people don't even return to the north, even at death.

Northern youths leave the North with zero hopes of ever going back there.
come to the north,you see millions of Igbo and Yoruba!
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by Johel(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

Yes...come back to Naija at your own risk,one might survive there amidst war than one can survive in Naija without military war....Na wise man u be.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by hermesprogidy(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2022
DryMouth:
Better stay there...
This country is nothing to write home about.

A war-zoned ukraine is 300times better than a "Pissful" Nigeria.
Nigeria is brain torn.
Re: Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return by dododawa1: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Igbo Dey everywhere for d world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway / Governor Ortom's Convoy Involved In An Accident Along Zaki Biam - Makurdi Road / #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.