Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) (86586 Views)

President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Payment Of New Deposit/Withdrawal Charges Optional - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by ArewaNorth: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
DeepSight:

I don't think I mentioned any agenda. What agenda are you referring to. Maybe you may be so kind as to share.

Go back to the days wen ur original faith was taken over by evil people who use it until today as a tool for politics and manifestation of evil.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Go back to the days wen ur original faith was taken over by evil people who use it until today as a tool for politics and manifestation of evil.

Ol boy, you are talking above my head. Perhaps deliberately so as to avoid accountability for your position.

I have no idea what you mean by my original faith and what its relevance is here.

Stand up, straighten your back, square up your shoulders and speak straight, or forever hold your peace in cowardly shame.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2022
DeepSight:

The Vatican city is a really small space which is the HQ of the Roman Catholic Church. The correct comparison should be to ask if there are Mosques in predominantly Christian countries. Or other predominantly non Islamic countries. And there are.

In fact there is even a mosque on the temple mount in Jerusalem, I think your prophet claimed to have clambered aboard a flying horse therefrom.

By contrast no church building is allowed in Saudi Arabia and if you are honest you will admit this this just one example out of thousands of examples of the Islamic tendency to intolerance and absolutism. Freedom is alien to Islam, admit it. Tolerance is alien to Islam, admit it. Women are slaves in Islam, admit it. Violence is a tenet of Islam, admit it.
Yes, Slovakia doesn't have a single mosque and Islam was banned in the country but you won't see that type of intolerance because it favour your principle or view. On Jerusalem matter, are you even aware that there are far more Muslims in Jerusalem than Christians. In Nazareth where Jesus even born the last I checked, Muslim to Christian ratio was 2 to 1 and even in the whole Jewish dominated Israel as a country. Muslim are far more than the Christians. I can see that intolerance and violence run in your blood and I can't blame you for that, you're brought up with hatred and it's fully consumed you. Who knows possibly you've never stepped out of your erosion ridden region before.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by amuwo1980: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Hope the next government rolls back all these trash with religious zealotry undertones , buhari is a jihadist .
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by amuwo1980: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2022
shidof:
Yes, Slovakia doesn't have a single mosque and Islam was banned in the country but you won't see that type of intolerance because it favour your principle or view. On Jerusalem matter, are you even aware that there are far more Muslims in Jerusalem than Christians. In Nazareth where Jesus even born the last I checked, Muslim to Christian ratio was 2 to 1 and even in the whole Jewish dominated Israel as a country. Muslim are far more than the Christians. I can see that intolerance and violence run in your blood and I can't blame you for that, you're brought up with hatred and it's fully consumed you. Who knows possibly you've never stepped out of your erosion ridden region before.
Bros the real reason for the seemingly non recognition of Islam as a religion in Slovakia was because it failed the requirements for registration as such , it is not because of sentiments and intolerance like you are trying pass it off , it have less than 50k adherents and that’s what the law says and this so called ban was in 2016 but recent census now predefines Islam as a religious option just like Christianity, am sure u don’t know that or you think you can come here and bamboozle ignorant Nigerians , retailer of fake news.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2022
amuwo1980:

Bros the real reason for the seemingly non recognition of Islam as a religion in Slovakia was because it failed the requirements for registration as such , it is not because of sentiments and intolerance like you are trying pass it off , it have less than 50k adherents and that’s what the law says and this so called ban was in 2016 but recent census now predefines Islam as a religious option just like Christianity, am sure u don’t know that or you think you can come here and bamboozle ignorant Nigerians , retailer of fake news.
that law was specifically made in order not accommodate Islam in the country and up till today Islam is still outlaw in Slovakia. Can you give us the link to the recent census that predefine islam as a religion options in Slovakia since you're the source of truth. Even Slovakia is denying Muslim immigrants entry to their country in order not to increase the muslims population, I read and quote their MP statement before the ban

"Slovakia’s politicians see Islam as a “serious threat”.

“Islamization begins with kebab and in Bratislava it has already begun. So understand what it could be like in 5-10 years,” says MP Andrej Danko.

“Every normal European, Christian or atheist fears this satanic pedophile creation of the devil,” rumbles another critical MP.

1 Like

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
shidof:
Yes, Slovakia doesn't have a single mosque and Islam was banned in the country but you won't see that type of intolerance because it favour your principle or view.

My friend stop lying, Slovakia didnt ban Islam, they simply put in place a regulation which requires a minimum number of signatures in order to set up official establishments. However I grant that the regulation was targeted at Islam and as far as I am concerned it is fully in order: it is only a recent development and is an appropriate response to Islam, given what has obtained in Saudi Arabia already throughout its existence. In fact, I would say the whole of Europe should indeed beware of the spread of Islam because we all love Europe for its liberal freedoms and tolerance - but if Islam ever becomes the dominant religion in Europe, we can kiss goodbye to that, and we all know that. Can you imagine Europe being governed by Sharia law? And yet, this disgusting and horrifying prospect is exactly what will happen in future if Europeans are not careful with Islam because the rate of multiplication of Muslims as you know is extraordinary on account of the four wives principle.

On Jerusalem matter, are you even aware that there are far more Muslims in Jerusalem than Christians. In Nazareth where Jesus even born the last I checked, Muslim to Christian ratio was 2 to 1 and even in the whole Jewish dominated Israel as a country. Muslim are far more than the Christians.

Of course Islam is always happy to seize what belongs to other people and establish itself in the place of other religions even while the reverse will doubtless lead to an eternity of bloodshed.

I can see that intolerance and violence run in your blood and I can't blame you for that, you're brought up with hatred and it's fully consumed you. Who knows possibly you've never stepped out of your erosion ridden region before.

There you go: you had to reveal what a tribalist you really are: you have even assumed I belong to a certain tribe which you probably hate on account of their aversion to Islam - I do not belong to that tribe, however even if I did, that should not give you sleepless nights, bigot.

- - -

Violence is a tenet of Islam, admit it.
Oppression of women is a tenet of Islam, admit it.
Honor killing is a tenet of Islam, admit it.
Pedophilia is a tenet of Islam, and was practiced by your Prophet on Aisha, admit it.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2022
shidof:
that law was specifically made in order not accommodate Islam in the country and up till today Islam is still outlaw in Slovakia. Can you give us the link to the recent census that predefine islam as a religion options in Slovakia since you're the source of truth. Even Slovakia is denying Muslim immigrants entry to their country in order not to increase the muslims population, I read and quote their MP statement before the ban

“Islamization begins with kebab and in Bratislava it has already begun. So understand what it could be like in 5-10 years,” says MP Andrej Danko.

“Every normal European, Christian or atheist fears this satanic pedophile creation of the devil,” rumbles another critical MP.

Europeans are right to be scared of Islam - they fought and bled for centuries for their precious freedoms and liberal tolerance - why should they not guard their freedoms jealously, we all know Islam will take away all freedoms and liberal tolerance if it becomes the majority religion in Europe.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
DeepSight:

My friend stop lying, Slovakia didnt ban Islam, they simply put in place a regulation which requires a minimum number of signatures in order to set up official establishments. However I grant that the regulation was targeted at Islam and as far as I am concerned it is fully in order: it is only a recent development and is an appropriate response to Islam, given what has obtained in Saudi Arabia already throughout its existence. In fact, I would say the whole of Europe should indeed beware of the spread of Islam because we all love Europe for its liberal freedoms and tolerance - but if Islam ever becomes the dominant religion in Europe, we can kiss goodbye to that, and we all know that. Can you imagine Europe being governed by Sharia law? And yet, this disgusting and horrifying prospect is exactly what will happen in future if Europeans are not careful with Islam because the rate of multiplication of Muslims as you know is extraordinary on account of the four wives principle.

Of course Islam is always happy to seize what belongs to other people and establish itself in the place of other religions even while the reverse will doubtless lead to an eternity of bloodshed.

There you go: you had to reveal what a tribalist you really are: you have even assumed I belong to a certain tribe which you probably hate on account of their aversion to Islam - I do not belong to that tribe, however even if I did, that should not give you sleepless nights, bigot.

- - -

Pedophilia is a tenet of Islam, and was practiced by your Prophet on Aisha, admit it.
Seems as If you're kid that's trying to restore history with bunch of lies. If you know history well, you must have read that the current jews in Israel were guest and it was those Arab that you're calling the land grabber that actually owned the land we're currently talking about
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by amuwo1980: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
shidof:

Since when do one member of parliament opinion becomes the state law ? Am a Mormon and my religion( religious group) is grouped along with Islam , Buddhism and others as not recognized and this simply means not state funded, there are not up 5000 adherents who are bonafide citizens of Slovakia so gets no official recognition, my friends u can google all these up and not listen to one half baked Yoruba Muslim who thinks highly of himself as usual , they go around looking for obscure reasons to muddy up the arguments , Islam itself needs reforms.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by amuwo1980: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
DeepSight:

- - -

Offcos he is a tribalist , coded in his DNA , I have taken out my time to study this ppl, in the early 2000 I roomed with one of them for nysc and found the guy to be a super nice guy , dated their beautiful women and even went to the mosque one day in search of a particular one and I was welcomed but I started seeing signs of intolerance in them and I felt it was that Yoruba superiority complex and as years passed by I saw the devil is in this ppl , both male and female and I decided to return it in kind and won’t stop
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
shidof:
Seems as If you're kid that's trying to restore history with bunch of lies. If you know history well, you must have read that the current jews in Israel were guest and it was those Arab that you're calling the land grabber that actually owned the land we're currently talking about

Is this all you have to say? Well don't make assumptions because I fully support the Palestinian cause in Palestine and I believe the Israeli government is practicing apartheid against the Palestinians. I also believe that the current crop of Jews in Israel are actually a mixed group of Europeans with Jewish ancestry, faint Jewish ancestry in many cases. See what I said here -

https://www.nairaland.com/6997675/vladimir-putin-orders-russian-troops/3#110437378

https://www.nairaland.com/6997675/vladimir-putin-orders-russian-troops/3#110438103

So there. Dont make assumptions.
My point was about the fact that that site was the site of the Jewish temple which is still holy to Jews. Muslims built their own sacred site there, but if any one tried that with Muslims, you know the result.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Immarocks(f): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Muslim police women have been dressing this way since forever they are just making it official
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by CyberHustle: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mynd44:
There was once a debate amongst Americans as to if some American soldiers of a certain religion (not Muslim or Christian) should wear long beards and someone answered thus "I am not a soldier, I don't intend to join the army as I don't have the stomach to risk my life. These people are out there in the line of fire so I can be safe, the last thing I am worried about it has long or short their beard is"

Female police offficers are out there putting life at risk, are paid low, don't get respected enough yet are out there on the streets to keep it save against criminals. Something I am not doing so I can sleep well. The last thing I am bothered with is if they are wearing an extra scarf or not. This arguement over the dress is pointless and silly.

Let the officers dress this way, it does not violate their uniform
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/its-not-essential-islamic-practice-court-backs-indian-states-ban-on-muslim-hijab-in-schools.html

A sensible judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.