Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,179 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World (2513 Views)

Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
I can't be the only one noticing the alarming rate Nigerian women are going to runz and prostitution.
You can now see girls at age of 16 using iphone 12

Nigerian women are internationally known to be wayward and backward thinking but this rate of prostitution is something else!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pls forward to fp
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by AoifeNightfall: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bloooody:
I can't be the only one noticing the alarming rate Nigerian women are going to runz and prostitution.

Nigerian women are internationally known to be wayward and backward thinking but this rate of prostitution is something else!!

I strongly suggest you talk to your mother about this.

She started the trend.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bloooody:
Pls forward to fp
Even in this hardship, some people still manage to stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Naijanascam: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
When you saw thieves robbing by 4 am , where are you going or coming back from at that time? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by silverlinen(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Before nko! What can they offer if not sex?
Damn... that's what they're good at.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Jennyclay(f): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bloooody:
I can't be the only one noticing the alarming rate my mother and sisters are going to runz and prostitution.
You can now see my mother and sisters at age of over 40+ and 16 using iphone 12

My mother and sisters are internationally known to be wayward and backward thinking but this rate of prostitution is something else!!

Hmmm... Are you serious?

Thank God you were more specific.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
God will protect us from them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Ulunne777(f): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
The family system has been bastardized.
Babymamaism,Absentee fathers,bitter single mothers churning out menances in the society who lack morals.The get rich quick syndrome.
Parents who accept gifts from their wards without asking the source.

Btw if there were no male customers,I think the trend would have stalled and eventually died.
Male Oloshos patronizing female oloshos.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by luvmijeje(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Who are the people sleeping with them? Are they ghosts? I still don't understand why men have the guts to call women prostitute. What should we call men that are sleeping with them?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:
Who are the people sleeping with them? Are they ghosts? I still don't understand why men have the guts to call women prostitute. What should we call men that are sleeping with them?

I think you need to look up the meaning of prostitute in a dictionary undecided...
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by luvmijeje(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Favfables1:

I think you need to look up the meaning of prostitute in a dictionary undecided...

It is created by men. It is time we create word that defines men who sleep with prostitute. It is not only women that should be shamed, men should also be shame with word.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

1. It is created by men. It is time we create word that defines men who sleep with prostitute.

2. It is not only women that should be shamed, men should also be shame with word.

1. Then go and create the word na, is anyone stopping you? undecided...

2. Women will continue to be shamed for being prostitute for as long as they continue to open their legs, deal with it...

If a person sells fish, he/she is called a fish seller ... No one will pay attention to the buyer undecided...
If he/she sells pepper, they are called a pepper seller ... No one will pay attention to the buyer undecided...
If he/she sells their bodies, they are called prostitute!!!! So why should anyone pay attention to the buyer here? undecided...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by luvmijeje(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Favfables1:

1. Then go and create the word na, is anyone stopping you? undecided...

2. Women will continue to be shamed for being prostitute for as long as they continue to open their legs, deal with it...

If a person sells fish, he/she is called a fish seller ... No one will pay attention to the buyer undecided...
If he/she sells pepper, they are called a pepper seller ... No one will pay attention to the buyer undecided...
If he/she sells their bodies, they are called prostitute!!!! So why should anyone pay attention to the buyer here? undecided...

Your analogy doesn't make sense. He buys fish is called a fish buyer. He who buys pepper is called a pepper buyer.

Now he who pays for sex is called Prostitutor. If a Prostitutor cannot be shamed, then a prostitute can never be shamed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

1. Your analogy doesn't make sense. He buys fish is called a fish buyer. He who buys pepper is called a pepper buyer.

2. Now he who pays for sex is called Prostitutor. If a Prostitutor cannot be shamed, then a prostitute can never be shamed.

1. Kikikikikikikikiki grin cheesy cheesy grin
My analogy doesn't make sense, yet you're using the same analogy to make your point, is that sensible? undecided...

2. Let's be real here mi'der...
A person can be shamed by his/her neighbors for selling fish, but a person can NEVER be shamed for going to the market to buy fish...

If my colleagues at work sees me in the market selling fish, blimey, I would be shamed for it, they may even not want to identify with me at that time, but if they see me in the market buying fish, chances are they'll stop by and say hello undecided...

Face fact mi'der...
The seller of the product takes the most stereotype undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Oceanblaze(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
The rate at which the girls beg too is very alarming...wetin concern me if you beg me for money I go ask you for kpanshing straight up.no time
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by GooodHardDick: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
OP, haven't you heard that apart from sex, Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
My dear all you hear from our girls is, what do you have for me? Anything for me? Don't dare to say yes I have something for you vuuum they are already wetin for you where you want them... Modern prost.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Lonestar124: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
The country is not soft for them to press that is why they allow men to press their breast...
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

mentitute
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bloooody:

There is no country which does not have prostitutes.

Instead of you to go and make money so you can have the liberty of choosing high quality toto you want to bang you're here talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Cholls(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
luvmijeje:

my sister what is your solution to this issue
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Boogyman557: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

So far as ASHAWOO house PRICE STILL b 5h or 1k to NACK ASHAWOO, it's FINE by me...

We NEED more BANIS to JOIN d ASHAWOO BUSINESS, So we can have MORE and MORE ASHAWOO houses..

I de one ASHAWOO house now.. D ASHAWOO BANI wey I de wit, never even REACH 20yrs..

we just de NACK one one bottle b4 we ENTER room..

I SWEAR DOWN

I go NACK NACK her TOTTO WELLA dis nite..

na 1k I go pay and I go SUUCK BOBZ join...

abeg latter TINZ

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here..

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Botking: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
They don't want to learn new things like crypto, they always want the easy way, I don't blame them either
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Even in this hardship, some people still manage to stupid.
It is that useless drunkard you call a father that is stupid.
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Brazty32brazty: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi guys
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
luvmijeje:

It's very obvious you have no shame or dignity.

Stop cutting corners and say it with your chest

"I'm a prostitute"
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Brazty32brazty: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi guy

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

There is no country which does not have prostitutes.

Instead of you to go and make money so you can have the liberty of choosing high quality toto you want to bang you're here talking rubbish
You're nothing but a fool
Disgrace to manhood
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmmm... Are you serious?

Thank God you were more specific.
Stop fooling yourself
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Brazty32brazty: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by prIVy7(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
This level of seeming willful ignorance is alarming and reprehensible.

You should try to actually go out and improve the circle of people you hang with.

This is like a pet fish thinking that the aquarium is all there is to life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Data Plans / Most Women Are Boring / If You Masturbate You Are.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.