Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" (73660 Views)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
God1000:
happy Sunday

Happy almost Monday here grin grin

Hope you had a great day? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by God1000(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Happy almost Monday here grin grin

Hope you had a great day? cheesy

yeah it's almost Monday cheesy

My day wasn't too bad dear, I stayed indoor throughout
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, she and her son have committed a grave abominable act. This is the worst form of incest.

Without sounding irreligious, trust me, if nothing is done to them, no imaginary god will do anything to her and the society. Infact, even the son may rise to an enviable height in the society and live a very successful life.

The term "abomination" and its consequences are simply figments of our imagination. When immorality is taken to its very height, we call it abomination.

On moral grounds, the duo should be awarded the maximum punishment obtainable. But abomination, forget that thing, no imaginary god is angry about that. cool
Hahaha grin

Xvideo addict! grin
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
God1000:
yeah it's almost Monday cheesy

My day wasn't too bad dear, I stayed indoor throughout

You stayed indoors to meditate or just resting?

No church today? grin

Tomorrow is sit at home

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by God1000(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

You stayed indoors to meditate or just resting?

No church today? grin

Tomorrow is sit at home

I needed to rest after a stressful week.

I didn't go to church cheesy

I'm going to work tomorrow morning
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by doggedfighter(f): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

E shock u

He probably have her doggy

Just pitying her situation and all she must've been through.

And the son trying to help a suffering mother.

Incest isn't an abomination though.

Just that I am sad about the situation they found themselves in.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just pitying her situation and all she must've been through.

And the son trying to help a suffering mother.

Incest isn't an abomination though.

Just that I am sad about the situation they found themselves in.

It's an abomination nah

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by 3kay945(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is nauseating and irritating to me. I wan vomit
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
God1000:

I needed to rest after a stressful week.

I didn't go to church cheesy

I'm going to work tomorrow morning

It's fine.

Do have a productive , profitable , healthy and fun-filled week ahead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by saphiere(f): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Romanoff:

You obviously don't know that a minor cannot consent to sex and that's why it's rape.

Even if a minor agrees to sex with an adult, it is rape.

So according to the wikipedia screenshot you sent, is a 16 year old of legal age?

There is no dictionary in the world that define rape as 'having sex with a minor'.
Rape is sexual penetration without the consent of the party.
You asked me if 16years is legal for sex in the Northern part of Nigeria? Is it the same north where 13years old girls are married off and impregnated by their so-called husbands?

Tell me something else please.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

It's an abomination nah

Not at all.

Just cultural and superstitious hogwash.

Nothing more !
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by longifilis(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by God1000(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's fine.

Do have a productive , profitable , healthy and fun-filled week ahead. cheesy
thanks my darling.

Wishing you a fruitful and blissful week ahead.
Sleep well

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Timbar: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://dailytrust.com/nasarawa-woman-why-i-allowed-my-teenage-son-to-impregnate-me

Nasarawa get doings NA so that day Twins sleep with theirselves now NA mama and son Uwa Di egwu
@Righteousness2� Finish work
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Nassarawa state should be carved out of Nigeria and donated to Kenya
Hahahahhahah very stupid set of people
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by discusant: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://dailytrust.com/nasarawa-woman-why-i-allowed-my-teenage-son-to-impregnate-me

But how did the son's peniis get erect to fcccuck his mum? Incredible story.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by matm: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2022
spits on this thread. Ur own blood u gave birth to.U bathed, washed his anus with water for poo poo, and packed his feaces and urine/ his vomits throughout his childhood years till he grew.
This woman shld be burnt alive to ashes as in the days of Moses.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Abuloma80(f): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2022
So disgusting that l couldn't go further reading how it started, happened and ended. No need praying for these lossers. They know their final destination. God forbid!
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Enemyofpeace: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Super story!
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Decryptor(m): 2:19am On Mar 07, 2022
kkins25:
To me both of them are victims. unfortunate, that in this day and era, a man still blames his wife for infertility.
Hopefully, they'd heal with time.
More so, what kind of power did the man have over her that forced her to get help from her son? how did the news also break out?

what hormones make women this submissive and why to tyrants?

SIMP don comment
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by cococandy(f): 2:27am On Mar 07, 2022
So she raped her son?
Because that’s what it sounds like to me.
Statutory rape

Height of disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by cococandy(f): 2:28am On Mar 07, 2022
kkins25:
To me both of them are victims. unfortunate, that in this day and era, a man still blames his wife for infertility.
Hopefully, they'd heal with time.
More so, what kind of power did the man have over her that forced her to get help from her son? how did the news also break out?

what hormones make women this submissive and why to tyrants?
Victim my behind.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Oduduwa707: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Cumtroller:
This is a regular occurrence and a norm in Ogun State. Particularly Sagamu and Odeda.

Nat-Geo aired a documentary on the prevalence of incestous relationships in South-Western Nigeria. I wonder when this evil act crossed over to Nasarawa state.

Hear dis mad Okoro boy... angry

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by harmony75: 3:19am On Mar 07, 2022
So sad for your innocent son you lured into this abomination *sigh* may God show you mercy!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by nedekid: 3:28am On Mar 07, 2022
When I saw the topic, I assumed it was Kenya.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by nedekid: 3:31am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Wetin dey really occur for obodo Nigeria?
I think say na Kenya shocked
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by sameks08(m): 3:41am On Mar 07, 2022
it can only happen in the north too much brukutu and ogogoro
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are a fool
A big one at that
he no lie na true..apart from their well known jibiti,419,,tendency ,their devilish knacks for being stinkingly stingy.unkwnown to many, they are also a bunch of weirdos when it comes to anything s*x I'm telling you.i heard this long before the documentary
.most y'all ijebus are Moslem bit fetish as fvvck! ogun is currently the headquarter of skull mining in nigeria.awon omo Geri Geri!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.