Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" (73656 Views)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Crazy things are happening true true...
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Romanoff(f): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
There is no dictionary in the world that define rape as 'having sex with a minor'.
Rape is sexual penetration without the consent of the party.
You asked me if 16years is legal for sex in the Northern part of Nigeria? Is it the same north where 13years old girls are married off and impregnated by their so-called husbands?

Tell me something else please.

Educate yourself on rape, you obviously haven't broadened your knowledge on the subject matter.

It's clearly stated in the screenshot you posted but you're being close minded cause it doesn't suit your narrative.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by usah4(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Since she knew she was fertile why not just accept her fate and go get herself another husband after the divorce who will appreciate her instead of destroying the child.
Desperation will take some people to their early graves.
If I am the Son ehn I don't think I will ever set my eyes on her again and I can't even accept such offer.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Shedrachmessi(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2022
He would just look at the boat or girl and said my brother and my child
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by NaijaSumi: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2022
Hmmm.. The deed has been done. We need not give room for temptation.
Run to Jesus for way out
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Davesaves(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
CC.. SAPHIRE.. grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Fashsilo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:

So think a woman turning her son into a motherfvcker isn't an abomination?
bird of the xame feather
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by ngreel(f): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Women are secretly evil.

However, there are still about a thousand and one of such abominable act still unexposed.

May God help that child to overcome the repercussions of this act
including yours you know what that mean.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by saphiere(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Romanoff:

Educate yourself on rape, you obviously haven't broadened your knowledge on the subject matter.

It's clearly stated in the screenshot you posted but you're being close minded cause it doesn't suit your narrative.
Does rape mean 'having sexual intercourse with minor'?
You mentioned me on this thread calling it RAPE. I told you that rape means penetration against one's will. That in the case of this boy, he agreed to it simply because he wanted his mom to have a child for his dad. You then shift to 'he is a minor'.

And I asked, does rape means having sex with a minor?

That was when you brought in the age of the boy and asking me if he it was legal to have sex at that age.
And I asked you if it was legal to marry off a 13 year old girl in that same north.

I can see you really have nothing to talk about. This would be my last mention to you concerning this.

Quote me on a thread whose title reads "Nigerian woman rapes ......."
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by saphiere(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Romanoff:

The title of this thread is " WHY I ALLOWED MY SON TO IMPTEGNATE ME" and not "WHY I RAPE MY SON".

Two different statements.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Romanoff(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
The title of this thread is " WHY I ALLOWED MY SON TO IMPTEGNATE ME" and not "WHY I RAPE MY SON".

Two different statements.

How did she become pregnant?

Through immaculate conception?
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by saphiere(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Romanoff:

How did she become pregnant?

Through immaculate conception?
Through RAPE grin
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by countryman13: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Germi9:
No be JuJu be dat?
It can not ruled out bro
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Toriagirl(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2023
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.