Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) (4412 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
NO, of course, she can't be the offender, no no no, only men can be the predators and only women can be victimized! Welcome to the MISANDRIST world my people!!

On today's episode of BIITTCHES ARE EVIL, i bring to you a 20 year old lady who created 20 fake instagram accounts of her ex boyfriend to spread violent spams and of course attract the due consequences to the wrong person. Now i do not want to know neither do i care about what must have transpired between the young man and her but i want to believe however that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING warrants you to put an innocent person's hand in the sharp mouth of a tiger simply because you want him/her to pay somehow!!

The young man has already being traumtized with 6 different police arrests and believe when i tell you that he's lucky country is so advanced in investigation to figure out that all the fake accounts came out from one source and were trackable! Because IF NOT!!!

That biittch deserves 10 years, although she won't stay for even 2 years.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
The Powers Women Wield Over Men In The Courts Of Law Is Very Undeserving And Should Be Considered As A Segment Of Terrorism!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Its Very Appaulling How A Woman Would Come Out With An Allegation Against A Man Without Prior Proof Whatsoever And The Man Would Be Put Behind Bars FIRST Before They Begin To Investigate If Her Allegations Are True Or Not!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by odinson1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
I'm Glad the bitch at Least Got what was coming to her.

If you had never been falsely accused by any woman before,you will not understand the purpose of this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
A Woman Will Accuse A Random Man For Something Without Proof And Of Course The Society Will Act And Take The Man Down All WITHOUT A PROOF!!

Then The Innocent Man Already In Pains Will Then Be Asked For A PROOF Against The Woman's Allegation!!

WELCOME TO EARTH!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Boogyman557: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool I SUPPOSE BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA wit 4 BULLETS for DIS useless CAPRISUN wey u de CAPRISUN here...

U just get LUCK sey I de on my way to ASHAWOO house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Sheddy5(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Some women are heartles.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
odinson1:

If you had never been falsely accused by any woman before,you will not understand the purpose of this thread.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I SUPPOSE BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA wit 4 BULLETS for DIS useless CAPRISUN wey u de CAPRISUN here...

U just get LUCK sey I de on my way to ASHAWOO house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You will never comment on my threads again.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bear It In Mind That She Had The Guts To Do All Of That Because She Understood How Biased The System Is, She Thought She Had Absolutely Nothing To Loose!
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Haakeem(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
odinson1:

i have never been accused by a lady, but i understand.
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by recieve(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
No girl go try that kind thing with me beside no chance for 'em
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Haakeem:
i have never been accused by a lady, but i understand.
Teach your brothers, friends, if you are a father, let your son know of this at age 15, SPREAD AWARENESS!! MEN ARE NOT SAFE!
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Boogyman557: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You will never comment on my threads again.
Holly Gram cool

u NO tell me say u de SHARE WEED 4 ur TREND..

Abeg I de ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED 4 dis ASHAWOO house

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
recieve:
No girl go try that kind thing with me beside no chance for 'em
You are too confident, thats a big flaw to this things because you never know.
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by godofuck231: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na to break her knees na , turn her into a veg for life
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by recieve(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are too confident, thats a big flaw to this things because you never know.
you are right but i can never let my guard down
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by COOL10(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
A Woman Will Accuse A Random Man For Something Without Proof And Of Course The Society Will Act And Take The Man Down All WITHOUT A PROOF!!

Then The Innocent Man Already In Pains Will Then Be Asked For A PROOF Against The Woman's Allegation!!

WELCOME TO EARTH!

I get so angry whenever I think of things like this.
It's almost a hopeless situation to be honest, because men are not ready to be emancipated.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by blinking001(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nairaland feminists left the group chat.
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
godofuck231:
Na to break her knees na , turn her into a veg for life
You think?
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
COOL10:

I get so angry whenever I think of things like this.
It's almost a hopeless situation to be honest, because men are not ready to be emancipated.
Welcome to my world.
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
blinking001:
Nairaland feminists left the group chat.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
recieve:
you are right but i can never let my guard down
BETTER DON'T!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by legallyminded: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Where are Iyaebe, chatinet, fati2000, FERNANDEZISBACK?
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
legallyminded:
Where are Iyaebe, chatinet, fati2000, FERNANDEZISBACK?
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by legallyminded: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

They won't come here as usual
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
legallyminded:

They won't come here as usual
Whatever.
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Stevenson1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
NO, of course, she can't be the offender, no no no, only men can be the predators and only women can be victimized! Welcome to the MISANDRIST world my people!!

On today's episode of BIITTCHES ARE EVIL, i bring to you a 20 year old lady who created 20 fake instagram accounts of her ex boyfriend to spread violent spams and of course attract the due consequences to the wrong person. Now i do not want to know neither do i care about what must have transpired between the young man and her but i want to believe however that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING warrants you to put an innocent person's hand in the sharp mouth of a tiger simply because you want him/her to pay somehow!!

The young man has already being traumtized with 6 different police arrests and believe when i tell you that he's lucky country is so advanced in investigation to figure out that all the fake accounts came out from one source and were trackable! Because IF NOT!!!

That biittch deserves 10 years, although she won't stay for even 2 years.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

As a man and as a human being. Please, do not dare underestimate anyone, not even kids.
Most men don't know that Vulnerability, emotional blackmailing and victimization is the strongest weapon of the female gender.
Try and be smart always. Don't underestimate anyone.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by godofuck231: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You think?
if na your son she send go jail how you go feel , its evil na she should be locked up for 10 years
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Da fvck mehn!!!
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by MVLOX(m): 4:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Dis bitch is crazy mehn......
Re: MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

u NO tell me say u de SHARE WEED 4 ur TREND..

Abeg I de ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED 4 dis ASHAWOO house

WTF MAN!

Picture of the ashawo house

or shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

**** Somethings You Should Know About **** / My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.