Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa (40005 Views)

Iran Obtains Training Fighters To Begin Receiving Egyptian Fighters From Russia / Watch Some Nato Mercenaries Foreign Fighters Running Away From Ukraine / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by CoronaVirusPro: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
Time for Putin to practicalise his sophisticated weapons

Sophisticated what?

Those soviet artifacts?

Hello, Bros Putin has mobilized Belarusian army. He has nothing to offer outside nuclear warhead.

Sophisticated my foot!

A country that does cant even feed and cloth its soldiers and you talking about sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by CoronaVirusPro: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lovelife433:
No matter were they get help from, GOD Will fight for Russia. They shall come in one way, but they will flee in seven way.

Which God are you talking about?

Sango, Ogun or Amadioha
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
RIP to all Ukrainian citizen.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Victerica(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Trust Africans at your own peril...

Dem go give you cap, collect your head
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by EMAXIM(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
chopnaira:

Same way you stood with Buhari grin

And who told you that I participated in voting in Buhari.
You will just come online and start guess working.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by dododawa1: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Africa problems is enough for d African's

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Legendoo: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ewe , them don ratio saner climes woke wereys..
Continue copying them as well as using them as the standard for right and wrong .

Don't forget to completely obliterate your culture while doing so .

Oloriburuku woke people.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by justking(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
You are the one person who will reap the consequences of your action. So decide wisely - for yourself.

Don't let people do it for you based on their own beliefs and world views.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Realists(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
somehow:

Some of you just type anyhow.

Check the military ratings, there are African countries that rank higher than Ukraine both in economics, security, military strength (At least one) and corruption index.

Other countries they allowed to volunteer, are all of them better than their own military or even all of Africa?

I just distaste self-hating people like you.

The oyinbo wannabes is filled with infeority Complex, the effects colonialism & christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by ayindejimmy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what about the $1000 application and visa fee required by the Ukrainian embassy in Abuja for prospective applicants ?

Go and pay into yahoo boys account now

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by lagdmark(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mystic969:
Ukraine is just desperate instead of them to surrender.
The Ukraine president is in consultation with one Babalawo and prayer warriors from Nigeria, they told him he will
defeat Russia by March 20,2022
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Techguy96(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lovelife433:
No matter were they get help from, GOD Will fight for Russia. They shall come in one way, but they will flee in seven way.
You think Russian's are not racist too, Ukraine and Russia have one blood. The best thing for Africa is to be neutral.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by cl0r0x: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Little do they know that Putin can factory reset this world.

We are bill gates and Elon musk will become financially the same .

Putin: the joker of our time.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Techguy96(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They're doubting our competency or is it part of racism
Ordinarily why would any Africa fight for Ukraine, if not that we wan to japa n we see this as an opportunity.
Ukraine know this n would definitely not add Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Mystic969: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
lagdmark:
The Ukraine president is in consultation with one Babalawo and prayer warriors from Nigeria, they told him he will
defeat Russia by March 20,2022

He hasn't learn his lesson yet...with all the destruction of lives and properties he should do the needful.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Theunbothered: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
somehow:

Check the military ratings, there are African countries that rank higher than Ukraine both in economics, security, military strength (At least one) and corruption index.

Other countries they allowed to volunteer, are all of them better than their own military or even all of Africa?

MrRemedyAlagbo:
They're doubting our competency or is it part of racism

If you read properly it's the African countries preventing their citizens from going to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nosayer: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
I hate seeing this honestly. Africans have been battered by whites (from every part of the world without excluding Ukraine). Why not focus on how to build a solid continent instead of trying to please the white man. The African man is a free man not a slave nau?

More than ever, this is the time African young men and women should build and develop their capacity. With a highly developed mind, Africans can deal with the crazy leaders that have kept the continent in shackles for long and in no time, we will prove to these Joneses that the African man is as fully developed and evolved as any other man from any where else.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by tarantino1: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who wan go fight for Ukraine before? Certainlt not me, the thought never crossed my mind. cheesy

But it's very obvious that they don't rate us though. From the discrimination at their borders to this, should I even be happy about this or mad?

I'm not exactly sure of how I should feel. grin
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Agugbadin: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Though it is a fake news. If it was true it is probably because Africans who claims to be going there to fight has the tendency to remain there permanently.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by planetx: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why would they want niggas to help them fight their Slavic brothers. Even in America some of the black American soldiers that help fought Hitler where lynched on their returning home, some even lynched in their uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ryda:
No hard feelings.

To everyone shouting pray for Ukraine

See una life!
Pray for Ukraine? I'll rather pray for animals

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by DoggoneDogg: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Africans can break law.Them go begin loot properties,money and send home.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
sad
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Bestbeelieve: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ishilove:
Meanwhile, they asked my Nigerian brothers to pay $1,000 to go and collect two bullets for chest and one for leg.

Shior.

abi o! pessin talk say e wan epp u fight you say bring 1k!e dey madd?? that just shows how they treat blacks if this is true
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by damoceile: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mystic969:
Ukraine is just desperate instead of them to surrender.

So if you were a president that's what you would do right?
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Bestbeelieve: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Agugbadin:
Though it is a fake news. If it was true it is probably because Africans who claims to be going there to fight has the tendency to remain there permanently.
before nko? dem go ready my EUpassport with tartY Billion fes! a whole rambo!
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Zane2point4(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Northernblood5:
African soldiers are not disciplined enough.

This is a careful war between two blood brothers.

African soldiers may go to war front with Dicks not Gun, raping anything in sight and hiding when big boys comes to shoot. I know blacks very well. If they are caught and panel set up to punish them, they will cry Racism scooping sympathy back home "Chai, people that went to fight for Ukraine are suffering racism, it is not fair" cheesy

Hahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by JooEeL(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
What else do Africans know how to export except religion.

Very daft things. Nice decision Ukraine. wink
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by JooEeL(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Northernblood5:
African soldiers are not disciplined enough.

This is a careful war between two blood brothers.

African soldiers may go to war front with Dicks not Gun, raping anything in sight and hiding when big boys comes to shoot. I know blacks very well. If they are caught and panel set up to punish them, they will cry Racism scooping sympathy back home "Chai, people that went to fight for Ukraine are suffering racism, it is not fair" cheesy

Like the way they raped Biafran women in 1968 and Obigbo women in 2020.

Very daft things!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Rolly22(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
somehow:

I no blame them na our African leaders say make Africa Just be the mockery of the world
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin No need to feel bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him / Meet The King Who Inherited 72 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.