Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG (18744 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by gidson12(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:
angry ipob criminal want enter Ukraine with white substances in the name of helping Ukrainian.

Skull minner abeg rest....... concentrate on havesting the skulls of your brothers.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Sadr: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2022
What a disappointment of a country! Na today day just break for una mind.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by excellence4life: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Using Tinubus teeth to mock Ndigbo?

Shame will never depart your house.

��������
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by BoBiafra(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:
angry ipob criminal want enter Ukraine with white substances in the name of helping Ukrainian.

Nothing like IPOB mentioned here
But you love to masterbate with IPOB
Online ganster ; in real life a coward.
Your sister's , wife and mothers raped and kidnapped by foreign invaders ;from futadjalon.
You pay taxes ;and ramsons to the foreign invaders.
Over 1.2 million of your people displaced.
Foreign invaders have hoisted there flags in your fathers house.
Cowards everywhere.
Keep masterbating ; IPOB are the bravemen protecting there women, properties and fathers land; like the Ukrainian.
Brave men do brave things.
Cowards lie and use propaganda's; gossips like market women ; shamelessly.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by rajiedreez: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Correct

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by engrchykae(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by ButterBurger: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2022
As if their destiny dey FG hand, useless government.
Dem wan make people continue to suffer and die for nothing here.
Free ticket dey now, dem still no wan allow volunteers go face their fate and Fortune
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Theunbothered: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2022
The government wants to kill any chances youths have of leaving the country.

If they want to go it's their business.

By the it's very sad how the mods allow tribal fighting to take over the first pages of important topics.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by zinaunreal(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Not your business fg. If they want to go, let them go
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by dododawa1: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
We will,we will,we will government
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Exactly the point I have been making. There is nothing in Nigeria. The population is exploding. Federal Government has no plan for us. So, what is it? These boys are desperate. Also, we can read about girls who said they will rather die there than return to Nigeria. Why?

Yet, you read even on NL where some people are blaming them. Even there is this mod who is trying to force his opinion on people here. The mod is just.wise. He even banned me. In fact, he gave me 1 month ban. I have the screenshot. I just want you see this here. He was forcing his opinion in the travel section. But I faced him. I told him that he cannot force his opinion of all there. But the bully wants everyone to follow him and listen to what he wants.

But listen, until we face the foundational problems in Nigeria which are:
1. Illiteracy
2. Corruption
3. Over population

Until we face these 3 problems, Nigeria will be going bad. Ok. Let us say every Nigerians abroad without papers should return, what is going to happen?

This should sgsrg making us think right. This should get us seriously concerned. Even the mod doing rubbish is definitely not ok financially too. Cos I wonder how much he is making to be on NL 24/7 moderating....how much dem dey pay him sef? grin

We have serious issues in this Nigeria with pride. Any post we havez we misuse it. I will continue saying it.

May God deliver us from bosses. But they all always get paid back. And when they are getting paid back, people dont know the evil they did.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by jamace(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Official statement as usual.

Mercenaries are on personal and private businesses. Nothing concern government..
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2022
Juciboy:

Idiot. What do ipob get to do with this headline. Mumu boy
the guy mumu no get part 2
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by wink2015(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2022
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO STOP ANY NIGERIAN FROM LEAVING FOR UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER.

Volunteering does not mean that it is all about fighting.

There are other logistics works and preparing of meal for those on the front line.

There are FIRST AIDER and mortuary attendant work.

So the Federal government should just hold their peace.

WHO WANT TO GO SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO.

It is not right for the federal government to stop volunteers.

Nigeria is in a democracy.

The same Nigerian government that is restricting Nigerian from going to UKRAINE went and vote against Russia in a UNGA meeting on the Russia vs Ukraine crisis.

The federal government did not care to seek the opinion of the generality of Nigerians before going to vote against Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Karemarealty288(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Putin don warn them.

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by naija1stnigar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigerians getting ready to fight for another country in war is an indication that this country is beyond redemption and a responsible govt should be ashamed that her citizens are ready to take such risk to get out of their country, instead of empty chestbeating they should cover their eyes in shame.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by snoopz: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Werey fg, no be say una care about the welfare of your Citizens, so stop the eye service abeg
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by NoFucksToGive: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:
chuwkwudi right now.

Mukina2 oam4j Lalasticlala

Derailing homepage rule 1
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Whatshallido: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
This our government self. After i done fortified myself to fight for Ukraine. Please Federal government allow us to go to Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Wokenaija: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
No chance for Emeka to enter uklaine to loot and call it no man's land

grin grin grin grin
a developer with tribalistic mindset ?! I’d think you were more educated and your business phone number is there ?! Very unprofessional troll, you must be unprofessional in everything you do �
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Saxxon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
They should hide their heads in shame. The fact that people would rather become war mercenaries than stay here should really torment a responsible government, but this one is obviously not.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by seunayantokun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
But you tolerate killing them with Fulani herdsmen terrorists?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
It's like Afonjas have the natural tendency of blaming others for their own misfortune.

The same group of people screaming "japa" at any given chance is trying to rope Ndigbo into their inferiority complex.

No Igbo mam will be stupid enough to put out smoke in another man's house when his own is on fire. Any Igbo man that wants to fight injustice, knows where to start. That is why you all have Biafra news at your subconscious mind.

Akuko.. Is there any difference between Nigeria and your Biafra? Nigeria are not gaining anything from Nigeria, same with the biafra. It is said what man does with the small things given to him determines what he will do with big. The donations and money ipob receives worldwide they can not point to 1 project that will benefit the people carried out by them, rather they are fighting about how to share the money.. If u die for Biafra just like Nigeria.. U die Sara...
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
See federal government pretending as if they really care for nigerians....a Nigerian prefer to go to Ukraine and go and fight and latrer become a Ukrainian citizen after the war... than living in this country nigeria where there is hardship hunger poverty unemployment and politicians that do not care for their citizens
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Codeye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Officialgarri:
Nice move by the FG. No one should be granted visa to Ukraine until after the war.

The FG cannot be spending money evacuating other Nigerias while some are carrying their bags to go on an obvious suicide mission.

Russia cannot be defeated and since no other country will confront Russia directly, then Ukraine will be just rubbles in weeks to come
You be mumu. I'm sorry to insult but you forced my hand. Ill enter Ukraine and fight if given the chance. Better die for something than die for nothing

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by duro4chang(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
naija4life247:
Wetin concern FG? Abi FG dey mad ni?
No mind them. If I want to in nko?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by pacespot(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why do I feel that this move by Nigerian government is part of Fulani's agenda to prevent the non-state actors from having a military experience? Imagine a situation where those fighters (who are mostly Biafrans) going into Ukraine to fight and then come back to Nigeria demanding the government give Biafra their referendum. By that time they can take on the Nigerian military if the government is not yielding to their demand. The people who have fought Russian Army would definitely not be skeptical of Nigeria Army.

I will not be surprised if Buhari will express this concern to Ukrainian government in their meeting, and try to prevent this outcome from happening in the future.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by torqque7(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
If you like vex wipe head for wall we don't care and we won't join the Nigerian military because you guys only use the soldiers for business and send them to die without proper support and pay and weapons while they get all these in abundance joining the Ukrainian army so go fuccckk yourself.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by pacespot(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
ButterBurger:
As if their destiny dey FG hand, useless government.
Dem wan make people continue to suffer and die for nothing here.
Free ticket dey now, dem still no wan allow volunteers go face their fate and Fortune

So, is it an all expenses paid trip for the volunteers? I thought they were asked to pay $1000 for their ticket?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Millimann: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:

Like Baba Suwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Ambode Receives Bill Gates Foundation (see Photos) / WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.