Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee (18867 Views)

Oshiomhole Inaugurates APC Convention Committee In Abuja (Photos) / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary / Anger Over Review Of APC Convention Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
I am currently presiding over the Caretaker/Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee of the APC at the National Secretariat of the Party.

https://twitter.com/abusbello/status/1500810468981620740?s=21

186 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by NwaNimo1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
We are watching....

[img]https://i./3OK2w.gif[/img]

....come chop!

19 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Xscape1993(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
More divisions and factions still awaiting the evil party.

17 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by LibertyRep: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Presiding over in what capacity?

That was not explicitly stated.

Since Buhari has handed over to Osinbajo in the interim, the question is : Who sacked Buni?

21 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by seunmsg(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buni is gone. The reign of the clueless minority over the affairs of the party is over. All the schemings and underhand tactics of Malami and the minority governors are over. The convention will go on as planned and a new NWC will emerge on 26th of March.

235 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by seunmsg(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
LibertyRep:

Since Buhari has handed over to Osinbajo in the interim, the question is : Who sacked Buni?

ACTING CHAIRMAN.

219 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Salvador1: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
LibertyRep:

let's see how it goes.
We keep fighting.
2023 will be dramatic.
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by alanto: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
LoL. Which song ipob supporters want sing like this. Someone was telling asgard73 aka frigga13 and princeoflagos that bunni won't be chairman when the convention will hold but they didn't believe

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:
I am currently presiding over the Caretaker/Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee of the APC at the National Secretariat of the Party.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
Good one , Tinubu is a goner cool

7 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Buni is gone. The reign of the clueless minority over the affairs of the party is over. All the scheming and underhand tactics of Malami and the minority governors is over. The convention will go on as planned and a new NWC will emerge on 26th of March.
Tinubu is a goner with this new man cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by PrinceOfLagos: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Tinubu ambition is dead long before Bello inception

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by seunmsg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Another pained wailer in the building. I’m seriously enjoying your salty tears.

222 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bello: Secretariat overthrow completed sir
Buhari: Good job my boy.
Buhari: Make sure the Secretariat is manned with heavy security. I have instructed IGP to do That.
Bello: Okay Sir.

7 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by belente(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
APC every day new twist
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by ryloy: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ambition is dead long before Bello inception

Wailing is allowed

23 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Frigga13: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
I refused to comment on this .. for a reason

Buhari set us this committee

Buhari only handed over to osibanjo and left .. nothing was said about the party

Bello himself is a member of the disolve committee .. and was at anytime stated that he’s the new Apc chairman .. but presiding .. over a meeting which the committee chairman is not around

Coming from seunmg.. this is probably another Yoruba propaganda .. just like the tribune story by seunmg grin

No party governor have congratulated the new chairman .. not even from Apc as a party

Nabena warned the Niger governor that he doesn’t have power to call a nec meeting

Apc secretary denied this

Baguda

Badaru

Oyetola .. are all members of the same committee and have not made any mention of a disolve committee

My information will come clear .. not Nairaland desperate humans

Lastly who made Niger governor chairman or he just mutinied Buhari .. cos there’s no explanation on how he became “ chairman”

Nothing from el Rufia and northern block..

It’s seems ACN ARE THE ONLY HUMANS CHEERING THIS NEWS

BECuae Tinubu donated money to the governor

Till I hear from mamman Daura .. the capon himself

All this news are fake as Tinubu as he’s urchins

Tinubu must contest

Power returns North

Cc

Seunmg.. stop this your fake posts all over Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by cktheluckyman: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:
I refused to comment on this .. for a reason

Buhari set us this committee

Buhari only handed over to osibanjo and left .. nothing was said about the party

Bello himself is a member of the disolve committee .. and was at anytime stated that he’s the new Apc chairman .. but presiding .. over a meeting which the committee chairman is not around

Coming from seunmg.. this is probably another Yoruba propaganda .. just like the tribune story by seunmg grin

No party governor have congratulated the new chairman .. not even from Apc as a party

Nabena warned the Niger governor that he doesn’t have power to call a nec meeting

Apc secretary denied this

Baguda

Badaru

Oyetola .. are all members of the same committee and have not made any mention of a disolve committee

My information will come clear .. not Nairaland desperate humans

Lastly who made Niger governor chairman or he just mutinied Buhari .. cos there’s no explanation on how he became “ chairman”

Nothing from el Rufia and northern block..

It’s seems ACN ARE THE ONLY HUMANS CHEERING THIS NEWS

BECuae Tinubu donated money to the governor

Till I hear from mamman Daura .. the capon himself

All this news are fake as Tinubu as he’s urchins

Tinubu must contest

Power returns North

Cc

Seunmg.. stop this your fake posts all over Nairaland

You are right.Everything is not as it seems

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by treesun: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

APC breaking every law know to mankind!
Governors are now Party Chairmen. APC will destroy Nigeria with all these recklessness!

4 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Frigga13: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
cktheluckyman:

You are right.Everything is not as it seems

See am very informed as long as Nigeria is concern

Na only Yoruba go propagate wetin Dey their mind
Is good it happened because it smell like a setup

Now tell us
Someone asked on this threat .. in what capacity Bello is acting on

Seunmg desperately answer for Bello.. as chairman “ grin

Now Bello or Apc have not called himself chairman .. even from all his speeches

None of the committee members have address him as chairman

He was a member of the same committee.. and today felt like addressing the committee

Anyone remember Yoruba and Gidem abi the former Apc Exco and what led to Oshiomole end

Can we also remember how this same seunmg an online warrior fought tirelessly to push a narratives that Tinubu was winning when it was obvious North was dealing with him and showing Oshiomole out

This same Yoruba argued this with insult and curses ..

Today Oshiomole is forgotten .. same with Tinubu and Edo election

There’s no news on Nairaland .. they just upload Yoruba though and call it news

Yesterday I told yoruba the seunmg tribune news was fake

And it is ..

Who zoned Apc to southwest ? grin

Today same seunmg shamelessly open a thread to argue the interim chairmanship of a party that same Yoruba people said it have zoned ticket to them

Yoruba propaganda eh

Na only yoruba people dey believe am

Over here in North .. all politicians are laughing at the desperation of southwest

They thing tire everyone... wetin Yoruba wan the power for Na the question everywhere

Yorubaman for Kano here no fit answer

Them too they deny Tinubu Walai Allah.. I swear ..

9 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Frigga13: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Person said presiding Yoruba people said chairmanship grin

Yoruba humans displaying distraught desperation..

Is bad
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by PressMyButton: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Another pained wailer in the building. I’m enjoying your salty tears a lot.
You argue too much with Ipob nonentities. The news came to them as a rude shock, they haven't recovered. This is way above their palm wine politics.

196 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Salvador1: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

we will see who laughs last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Salvador1: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

we will see who laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by helinues: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Toh
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by helinues: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:
Person said presiding Yoruba people said chairmanship grin

Yoruba humans displaying distraught desperation..

Is bad

How does this thread related to Yoruba?

Are all Yoruba's in Apc

Mods, this is just an act of deliberately derailing from this thread

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by Frigga13: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

Are all Yoruba's in Apc

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1

So when are you calling Tinubu and OduduwA to ban your master ..
no forget to call those that chased oduduwA from heaven

Adashu
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by helinues: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Salvador1:
we will see who laughs last.

Igbos laughing? oh boy it don tey oo

grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by NoFucksToGive: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

Igbos laughing? oh boy it don tey oo

grin

Isn't this the same thing you just reported someone for doing below ? You can equally be asked all all members of his tribe ipob?

helinues:

Are all Yoruba's in Apc

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1
Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by helinues: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

How does this thread related to Ibo or ipob?

Are all ibo's in ipob?

Rule 1

No spoon to give about your as usual wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee by NoFucksToGive: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

No spoon to give about your as usual wailing

How does this constitute wailing? I saw were you reported the other member and.ironically less than 5 minutes after you did the veey thing you reported.

You have noticed I ignore you alot recently? I have decided to interact only with intellectuals on this forum.

Stop assuming I am trolling you everytime ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense / Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.