Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared (45130 Views)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
So on Thursday 3rd of march 2022, I came down from the Keke I had entered and realized my phone was missing, I quickly rushed back to the Keke to search but couldn't find my phon. I asked the driver who told me he didn't see it either and other passengers had left.

So another Keke driver who was there assisted me with his phone to call my line, it rang without response @ first I taught I forgot it where I was coming from until I got home and called but was told it wasn't there then I realized I was either pick pocketed or the phone fell off from my pocket in the Keke.

I felt reluctant to call my bank to block my account because I felt my sim was secured because I had the sim and phone lock activated. So to me there's no how my account can be accessed using my sim because of the sim lock but I was wrong.

I was intending to go retrieve my line on Monday but on Sunday I decided to access my email using another phone only to find out my account has been cleared without leaving a single dime.

I called Access bank customer service who confirmed my fears.....I asked them if I can have details of the account the monies were transferred to they told me it's not traceable as the transaction was a cardless withdrawal using POS....I don't understand how possible it is for the transaction not to be traceable, how cardless transaction can be initiated without pin or otp,is it possible for sim lock to be bypassed......I am still confused.

Please what could have happened in this case and how can I go about it?

Take it up with your bank. But you were 200% indolent in all this. Walahi!

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Twoclans:
OP I am trying to get a hold of how this fraud was carried out .

My first suspicion would be the location you said you were coming from.Could it be that someone close to you took the phone at that location and the person knows the password for your banking transactions.

Or could it be you thought your sim and phone was encrypted with so many passwords meanwhile maybe your phone had rebooted itself or done a factory reset

What could it be? My brain is hot I cant think straight. Sorry for your loss.However your bank should atleast make a move to assist you trace the fraudster.
I don't think it's anyone close to me,my pin is so complicated that it can't be easily guessed..... someone mentioned about sms scrolling ontop of the screen even when phone or message is locked which I think that was how they thief was able to get the otp to perform the cardless withdrawal coz most times when I get messages I could read it while it's scrolling ontop of the screen without unlocking the message inbox

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2022
litigator:

Take it up with your bank. But you were 200% indolent in all this. Walahi!
yeah! I had all the time to block my account and avoid the loss but I taught since my messages,phone and sim were encrypted there's no way it can be accessed.....coz I know if d phone is switched off,sim removed,it will require pin 2access and when wrongly entered 3ice would need puk which would require calling customer care

2 Likes

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by emperorventure4(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2022
hatchy:
I closed mine last year after my money,over 200k was withdrawn without my authorisation. I went to the bank saverally for them to do something but without any positive results. They told me its pos withdrawal and cannot be traced. A bank staff in same Access told me that these crimes are committed with the connivance of fellow staff members.
I created a scene the day I asked them to close my account. The stupid branch manager was trying to sweet talk me to change my mind....na im I change am for am. Na beg everybody including staff and customers begin beg me. Account finally closed withing 10 munites.

Thieves on suits and skirts

This is the Fact, Op you should sue that bank. Your account can't be assessed without either your ATM details or otp
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by damysill: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2022
I would rather be a refugee in Ukraine
Than been a Nigeria citizen
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
thanks for your contribution....I encrypted the phone, messages and even sim that was why I was reluctant that nothing can be done with it but I was so shocked when I opened my mail from another phone yesterday..... another question is can cardless withdrawal using POS be done without otp?if no, how then was my message accessed to get the otp?and if the sim was removed from the phone it would require sim pin when inputed in another phone.......Infact I can't think straight now

Cardless transactions are done without OTP. But the question is, how did they get your pin?
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by emmykk(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
thanks for your contribution....I encrypted the phone, messages and even sim that was why I was reluctant that nothing can be done with it but I was so shocked when I opened my mail from another phone yesterday..... another question is can cardless withdrawal using POS be done without otp?if no, how then was my message accessed to get the otp?and if the sim was removed from the phone it would require sim pin when inputed in another phone.......Infact I can't think straight now

First you are confusing yourself because you and most people always taken POS operator as thieves so anything that enter their domain you guys don't think properly.

Cardless transaction in POS parlance mean when a card is withdraw from to another card with collecting cash.
That is if the thief present your card he will instruct the pos agent to withdraw from it to another card and a pin will be needed.

Otp is mostly used when when online transaction are used so otp can be successful when you buy things online again a pin will be needed.

So the person have your phone and your banking app can try to change you pin depending on what is need for it to be change in most case your phone and the pin can be change.

Leave pos guess work out if it they can as well used it on atm machine too.
The most important thing is that you have made a mistake to lost the card.

Beside your phone may have be stole by closed friend or relative who are useless and carryout everything Successfully

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2022
makavell7:
My brother that was the first kleg i noticed in his fake story! POS cardless withdrawal with your phone All these stupid threads you guys open to attract comments are just dumb!!!

I immediately smelt a rat when he said his phone had a lock and also his SIM card. with those 2 locks on no criminal i repeat no phone hacker can ever have access to your account. with the phone lock on the thief will remove the sim and insert in another phone and immediately the phone start up the first thing that will appear on the screen is IMPUT YOUR SIM PASSWORD, without the correct sim password that sim is useless and after imputing the wrong one 3 times it automatically locks the sim. You guys should stop all these fake threads. really dont know your intentions
my friend if you are not clear about something,the appropriate thing to do is ask questions and don't think ill of people.......the phone in question is small button itel phone...what I locked is messages, contacts and gallery the dialer is open coz I don't want to be imputing pin anytime I want to dial a number which I feel can be stressful.

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2022
emmykk:

First you are confusing yourself because you and most people always taken POS operator as thieves so anything that enter their domain you guys don't think properly.

Cardless transaction in POS parlance mean when a card is withdraw from to another card with collecting cash.
That is if the thief present your card he will instruct the pos agent to withdraw from it to another card and a pin will be needed.

Otp is mostly used when when online transaction are used so otp can be successful when you buy things online again a pin will be needed.

So the person have your phone and your banking app can try to change you pin depending on what is need for it to be change in most case your phone and the pin can be change.

Leave pos guess work out if it they can as well used it on atm machine too.
The most important thing is that you have made a mistake to lost the card.

Beside your phone may have be stole by closed friend or relative who are useless and carryout everything Successfully
I don't have atm on this particular account so atm is out of the issue....the customer care told me the transaction was a POS transaction and cannot be traced
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by lied(f): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
the person I visited is a pastor he left his office before me because he needed to attend to an urgent matter and I was with my phone when he left....so when I noticed my phone was missing when I got down from the Keke I taught I had forgotten it in his office until I called and he told me it wasn't there.
Now I know the story is fake. grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by emmykk(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
I don't have atm on this particular account so atm is out of the issue....the customer care told me the transaction was a POS transaction and cannot be traced

That means the thief used USSD code to transfer to a POS agent Wallet account.(like moniepoint,palmpay,kudu,and opay)

There is no POS that cannot be trance just that the protocol will be too much for you.

Here is what is demanded before a pos machine can be offered so it can be trance.

So if a kidnapper present a pos business account details to receive 10M Ransome your bank will tell you it can't be trance?

Below are what is need by one of the money agent before you are offered pos

*MONIEPOINT REGISTRATION FORM.*

Full Name:

Active Email:

Date of Birth:

Phone number:

Business Name:

Home address:

L.G.A:

State:

Mother's maiden name:

Bank Name:

Bank account number:

Bvn number:

ID CARD NUMBER

Valid ID card:

Passport:

NEPA bill:

Signature:

*NEXT OF KIN DETAILS*

Full name:

Relationship:

Address:

Phone number:

Email:
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2022
franciskaine:
most sensible comment.

Rather than blame himself, he's blaming the bank. He has about two days to block his account but left it open. No matter how confident u av of a process, making a move to further safeguard the account would av been best.

very true!
I didn't create this thread for sympathy,I am not even thinking of pursuing the case further if I don't get any green light from the bank that I can recover the money even though the money involved is much.....I created to learn,share my experience so people can learn from my mistake,also find out the possibility of carrying out cardless withdrawal,and the possibility of bypassing sim lock

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2022
lied:
not your fault!
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2022
emmykk:

That means the thief used USSD code to transfer to a POS agent Wallet account.(like moniepoint,palmpay,kudu,and opay)

There is no POS that cannot be trance just that the protocol will be too much for you.

Here is what is demanded before a pos machine can be offered so it can be trance.

So if a kidnapper present a pos business account details to receive 10M Ransome your bank will tell you it can't be trance?

Below are what is need by one of the money agent before you are offered pos

*MONIEPOINT REGISTRATION FORM.*

Full Name:

Active Email:

Date of Birth:

Phone number:

Business Name:

Home address:

L.G.A:

State:

Mother's maiden name:

Bank Name:

Bank account number:

Bvn number:

ID CARD NUMBER

Valid ID card:

Passport:

NEPA bill:

Signature:

*NEXT OF KIN DETAILS*

Full name:

Relationship:

Address:

Phone number:

Email:
I will visit the bank tomorrow then give an update on the outcome
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
yeah! I had all the time to block my account and avoid the loss but I taught since my messages,phone and sim were encrypted there's no way it can be accessed.....coz I know if d phone is switched off,sim removed,it will require pin 2access and when wrongly entered 3ice would need puk which would require calling customer care

Walahi! you are a wise man.

First, we have both established that it was technically impossible for the fraudsters to attack your bank account without the possibility of an insider conspiring with them.

Now get a lawyer to write to your telecoms provider and your bank to provide clarifications/answers.

Remember that it was technically the bank’s money that was stolen not yours, since you didn’t authorize the withdrawal. ( Position of our case law)

Your lawyer might be able to fashion out a claim. Your goal is not to win and become a millionaire. Oooooo.

The goal is to get justice and learn a valuable lesson so you can better protect your billions tomorrow. grin grin
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2022
litigator:

Walahi! you are a wise man.

First, we have both established that it was technically impossible for the fraudsters to attack your bank account without the possibility of an insider conspiring with them.

Now get a lawyer to write to your telecoms provider and your bank to provide clarifications/answers.

Remember that it was technically the bank’s money that was stolen not yours, since you didn’t authorize the withdrawal. ( Position of our case law)

Your lawyer might be able to fashion out a claim. Your goal is not to win and become a millionaire. Oooooo.

The goal is to get justice and learn a valuable lesson so you can better protect your billions tomorrow. grin grin

okay I'll visit the bank tomorrow and them follow up from there to see what I get...thanks for your concerns
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by KiggerLomo(m): 1:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Olam09:

Since the person got your phone with sim in it.. they gonna view the otp. From lockscreen.. if to say you set your phone to limit information on lockscreen.. the person no go see the otp.
How do you set it pls to limit lock screen. Thank you boss
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by DawnEden(m): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Ehyaa, sorry.

But see ehn, whenever you're inside Keke or a moving vehicle, always try to hold your phone in your hand, don't put it in your pocket, it can slip of when you're trying to come down from the Keke, you can as well use a headphone and play music while holding it, to make you not to sleep off

POS transaction can't be traced, even if it is, it won't show names like John Olatunde, etc,, It will rather show User/agent 0025373 and stuffs like that, so trying to trace it, Neither "Agent" or "User" is anybody's real name

You see ehn, Nigerian has gotten to the point that nobody can be trusted, the country is hard, even if it was you that had such opportunity to swindle somebody's money, you might want to take the money, so it's better to encrypt your phone, Sim cards, etc to the extent that it will be difficult for somebody to get your money using your phone

That's why I don't blame people that lock almost every app on their phone, their reasons might be for situations like this

I know of a guy who openly told me he hacked somebody's bet9ja account with over 300k in the account because the guy lose guarded his phone, he used the money there to play games till he boosted the money to over 6 million and added his own account and withdrew the funds.

Everybody get red eyes like this, keep your gadgets save and tightly encrypted.

The link below explains how those thieves work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAszTptjwuI
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by jimcaddy(m): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Our Nigerian brothers are now becoming very smart at scamming. Infact Scamming should be taught in the University, I'm sure many Nigerians will bag PHD degrees in scamming. We keep learning new ways of beating the system. Now no amount of security you think you have, Nigerians have found a way to bypass everything and access your bank accounts. We are so evil in this country. And the repercussions of our evil is what will make this country to never be good. We are so terrible, Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by DawnEden(m): 2:04am On Mar 08, 2022
lied:
I believe him. I have a similar encounter. The bank sef an Access. My pocket was picked inside keke along Iwo road. I thought the same way the op was thinking that for them to have access to my phone they will need to flash my phone. I later found out that all they need is your sim. Whether having a sim lock will help, I don't know. But, one needs to be EXTRA careful out there.

2 Likes

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 2:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
So on Thursday 3rd of march 2022, I came down from the Keke I had entered and realized my phone was missing, I quickly rushed back to the Keke to search but couldn't find my phon. I asked the driver who told me he didn't see it either and other passengers had left.

So another Keke driver who was there assisted me with his phone to call my line, it rang without response @ first I taught I forgot it where I was coming from until I got home and called but was told it wasn't there then I realized I was either pick pocketed or the phone fell off from my pocket in the Keke.

I felt reluctant to call my bank to block my account because I felt my sim was secured because I had the sim and phone lock activated. So to me there's no how my account can be accessed using my sim because of the sim lock but I was wrong.

I was intending to go retrieve my line on Monday but on Sunday I decided to access my email using another phone only to find out my account has been cleared without leaving a single dime.

I called Access bank customer service who confirmed my fears.....I asked them if I can have details of the account the monies were transferred to they told me it's not traceable as the transaction was a cardless withdrawal using POS....I don't understand how possible it is for the transaction not to be traceable, how cardless transaction can be initiated without pin or otp,is it possible for sim lock to be bypassed......I am still confused.

this was the first transaction the fraudster carried out on my account....from the discription I am seeing ussd and a name so am wondering why customer care was telling me it's POS and not traceable

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2022
This was the 2nd transaction.....and on and on...I can't post all......that was how he kept withdrawing the money until the last Kobo in the account

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
my friend if you are not clear about something,the appropriate thing to do is ask questions and don't think ill of people.......the phone in question is small button itel phone...what I locked is messages, contacts and gallery the dialer is open coz I don't want to be imputing pin anytime I want to dial a number which I feel can be stressful.
Oboy abeg go and look for somewhere and sit down and stop opening all these fake threads with cock and bull stories jo. these were your exact words in the thread story " I felt reluctant to call my bank to block my account because I felt my sim was secured because I had the sim and phone lock activated. So to me there's no how my account can be accessed using my sim because of the sim lock but I was wrong." Now you don change story say na analogue phone wey no get phone lock!!! Guy swerve abeg!!!
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by 2kurupt(m): 4:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:
All forms of digital security can be bypassed if the right resources are used and given enough time. The incident happened on Thursday, why wait until Monday?

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by mfm04622: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Ehyaa, sorry.

But see ehn, whenever you're inside Keke or a moving vehicle, always try to hold your phone in your hand, don't put it in your pocket, it can slip of when you're trying to come down from the Keke, you can as well use a headphone and play music while holding it, to make you not to sleep off

POS transaction can't be traced, even if it is, it won't show names like John Olatunde, etc,, It will rather show User/agent 0025373 and stuffs like that, so trying to trace it, Neither "Agent" or "User" is anybody's real name

You see ehn, Nigerian has gotten to the point that nobody can be trusted, the country is hard, even if it was you that had such opportunity to swindle somebody's money, you might want to take the money, so it's better to encrypt your phone, Sim cards, etc to the extent that it will be difficult for somebody to get your money using your phone

That's why I don't blame people that lock almost every app on their phone, their reasons might be for situations like this

I know of a guy who openly told me he hacked somebody's bet9ja account with over 300k in the account because the guy lose guarded his phone, he used the money there to play games till he boosted the money to over 6 million and added his own account and withdrew the funds.

Why didn't the person use his own account to play if he was that good? Also, the owner of the bet account saw his balance increasing and someone else playing games on his account and did nothing?
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by lookingfly: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Ehyaa, sorry.

how do we encrypt phone and sim?
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by FRS(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentmoni:

Reacting to this post, seems the story is not adding up. The OP must have forgot to lock his/her sim card or used a weak password.

Secondly, all POS machine are registered with a name which could be an individual or a company with a terminal identity number. So the saying that "because it is a POS transaction, it can't be traced" is a big lie.
But the point people don't understand is that the POS attendant in most cases are innocent.... meaning that they know nothing about the crime, the fraudsters are using the POS to cash money out. And as long as the fraudster is able to get the pin correctly, the transaction is deemed successful, the POS Agent hands over the cash equivalent to the fraudsters and that is what he or she knows about the transaction. To the POS Agent, the transaction is successful and would probably say a "thank you" to the fraudster because there is no way the Agent can deduce that he or she is a fraudster.

Now, the proliferation and acceptance of the POS/Cashless Policy by the federal government is the reason why financial crime is on the increase. The cashless policy is a good idea but then, you don't just introduce an idea without weighing the challenges and finding solutions to it. There are errors in it's operations.

For some of you that are talking about POS Agent, try to find out the rules guiding Agents before jumping into conclusion that Agents are conspiring with fraudsters to scam people out of their hard-earned money. This is where the Know Your Customer (KYC) comes to play. As to the terminal issuer like Opay, the Agents are to request for a means of ID from a potential customer only if the transaction is 100k and above. The amount varies but ideally, it start from 100k and above because by the time you input 100k, the system would remind you that there is need to collect the details of the customer. That's why some terminals now comes with pre-installed �, meaning you can snap pictures of the customer or his or her means of Identity which is stored on the POS automatically and attached to that transaction because every transaction has a unique transaction ID. So in the event that the said transaction is reported and you're mandated to give an account of who came to withdraw the money, the Agent can easily send the picture and means of identity of the fraudster to the terminal issuer which will aid the Police in their investigation. But the truth is not all Agents do this. Most of the Agents don't know anything about the business, just into it because it is lucrative at the moment. Now, most Agents don't know that they don't need to request for Customers ATM card when transacting, if the card is a MasterCard, you just use the "Tap option" on the POS and the customer will just tap the card on the POS just to read the card. This is done in less than 3 secs. So using this features, the customers are satisfied that the Agent don't have access to their card.

I will take my time to talk about how the CBN have failed to address the menace of crimes perpetrated using POS. Firstly, the issuer talking about Opay, Moniepoint, Firstmonie, palmpay and others are banking on the guidelines given to them by the CBN, know that most of these issuers are sometimes punished for going against the rules. The issue about identification should be taken seriously. For instance, you say you only need identification for any amount that's 100k and above, what if the fraudster collects 20k in five POS stands? He or she wouldn't need to tender any identification since the amount sought to withdraw is not up to the threshold of identification. As for the banks fraud via mobile banking app, USSD, e-channels amongst others, the banks can add extra security features to address this issue. They know how to do this but don't really know why they are not doing what is right. Though, I am not surprised because a fraudster will walk into a bank to fill a teller to receive funds via Western Union, the banks know it's a fraud and they will still go ahead to give out the money. So many things are wrong with the system. We have seen cases where a bank official and his accomplices were caught while trying to rob an ATM gallery where he works. (It happened in Abuja). The guy actually works at the Customer care desk and have access to a large database of customers information. So you can imagine that the system is too bad.

Sadly, most customer are vulnerable in nature, they tell POS Agents, "this is my pin, enter it". And by the time he or she patronizes the Agent 2-3 times, the Agent is able to get the card details and that's all. In no time, account would be wiped out and the rest is history. Some of the Agents are fraudsters also, especially those that were employed. They don't care since the terminal is not registered in their name. Of point to note is that most of the Agents are not really qualified to be an Agent. The POS business is more than how it is perceived. We are talking about handling and transacting in millions every month. There are so many qualities expected of an Agent, I would talk briefly about "Observation" using myself as a case-study. Sometimes ago, a lady came to my Stand with a male friend around 8pm to transact. Mind you, an ATM gallery is not far from my Stand. She requested to withdraw 100k, I told her I would need a means of Identity or I snap her, she declined. She ask me if I could debit her card of 200k and transfer the said amount to an account. I told her it's possible but that I also need to reference her name in the reference section and of course, I would need her ID card for that as well. They moved a bit from my shop and were discussing for about 10 mins. Then she came back to me that she wanted to withdraw 50k...... asking if I would need an ID card for that? I said Yes.....and they entered their car and zoomed off. Am not saying they are fraudsters but my instincts tells me something is wrong somewhere. Am quite sure that they will easily get it done somewhere else.

There are some operational challenges about the business, it affects virtually everyone, the Customers and the Agents as well. I can tell you various ways which the customer can be scammed and I can also tell you various ways which the Agents can be scammed also. For the Agents, it would only happen if the Agent is not smart. It is sad to note that many Agents have lost so much money, some Agents are no longer in the business because of fraud while some have spent so much on Police cases. Some claimed the fraudsters are diabolical on them, using "juju" on them, I don't believe this, stupidity is just playing out on them. The truth is so many fraudsters come to the POS Agent every day with the intent to defraud them but Agents needs to be guided about their latest tricks because it seems they don't usually run out of new ideas to beat Agents to their game.

To some of you here who are fraudsters or celebrating them, it's high time the act is stopped. Fraud leaves the victims in a very bad state of health, some have committed suicide and some will not even balance till they die. But you are there celebrating, some are also joining them to celebrate, am imploring us to stop this act and find something else to do. Fine, the society caused all of these and no one is spared out because corruption and crimes have eaten deep into our homes. Virtually every family have a "yahooboy". Mothers are supporting their sons doing "yahoo yahoo", the fathers are also not left out. The brothers are towing in the part of their siblings and the world is gradually getting worse.

If you want to go into the business of POS or you are into it and needs some clarifications, contact me. I am about to start my day.......do have a great day ahead.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Ashinze: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Access bank staff's are the criminals stealing the money not yahoo boys
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by nurd(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks
TheABOMINATION:
Majority of Nigerians are as foolish as the op, their smartphone happens to be their personal computer, which they use to access their bank accounts, cryptocurrency exchange, PayPal, Skrill and other ewallet.

Despite knowing that if their smartphone is stolen, or they are caught by authorized or unauthorized criminals, they will lose all their money, they will still carry their smartphone with them as they move around in public.

Your secondary phone can contain anything TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, game app, except money related apps. Protect your money by keeping smartphones that has to access where you store your money at home.

Look, there is nothing wrong with carrying your ATM card with you as you move around in public. But there's everything wrong with carrying the ATM card that is linked to your main account.

The total amount of money in the account of the ATM card you carry around, should not be more than 10% of your total cash.

Even if a rich man would move around with a check book, the maximum amount of money they can write in the check will not be up to 10% of their net worth.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/18/how-nigerian-policemen-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young-men-gunpoint-lagos
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2022
makavell7:
Oboy abeg go and look for somewhere and sit down and stop opening all these fake threads with cock and bull stories jo. these were your exact words in the thread story " I felt reluctant to call my bank to block my account because I felt my sim was secured because I had the sim and phone lock activated. So to me there's no how my account can be accessed using my sim because of the sim lock but I was wrong." Now you don change story say na analogue phone wey no get phone lock!!! Guy swerve abeg!!!
if you are frustrated am not the cause,you better go and clear your head...how was the story changed?did I mention the phone in first post?where did I state" say na analogue phone wey no get lock"?does nairaland give award or do I get money for creating a thread that made Fp that I will now sit down and begin to waste my time to concort story that's not true to share? I was simply trying to clearify how the phone was locked and if you weren't clear u should ask questions rather than saying trash

1 Like

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by MITCHELL96: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2022
mfm04622:

Why didn't the person use his own account to play if he was that good? Also, the owner of the bet account saw his balance increasing and someone else playing games on his account and did nothing?

Don't be dumb on this na, nawa oo

When someone hacks your account, do you get access to it ? No

So, how do you think he will not change password and Gmail password immediately he hacked it ?

In Bet9ja, you can only include only 2 Bank accounts for withdrawals, so he added his own or another account they won't recognise and withdrew the funds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.