Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai (42355 Views)

Wizkid Opens Starboy Pop Up Shop In London, Ahead Of His Afro Republik Concert / Singer Turned Pastor Kas To Hold Welcome Back Concert With Secular Musicians / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Joshmuch: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Like him or hate him.
Big Wiz is the true definition of success, grace, hardwork and passion.
He successfully penetrated the international scene and gave African young artistes a voice.

We can never forget how Wiz sold put the O2 Arena back to back to back.
Meanwhile, one frogged voice artiste made a mess of himself recently by organizing a poor show at the O2.

Wiz minds his business and stays true to the game.

Machala-1 is the biggest music export from Africa.

Must you always compare with Davido? You are the only one without success among the two

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by wisdomkid: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Like him or hate him.
He successfully penetrated the international scene and gave African young artistes a voice.

Meanwhile, one frogged voice artiste made a mess of himself recently by organizing a poor show at the O2.

Sad, I honestly feel pity for you. Your entire life focused on praising a man who DOES NOT know you, and trying to bring another down who doesn't know you. surprisingly, wizkid and David may be talking or chatting in real life. If you die right now, ask yourself whether wizkid will even comment rip

please, go make a MEANING of your life abeg. Abeg think of the 9 months pregnancy and don't let it be a wasted one. shalom

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Aidejay(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
back to back free show lol, Davido just bought a new Maybach GLS 600.
Organized a poor show you say? He has over 718k stream on uduX, Wizkid 3 days only had 250k. Man pass man abeg.
718k people can stream your show, but not even 250k out of them can stream your album. What a pity!!! Las las nothing pass god.
Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Proudlyomonna: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Senomi:
Who be this folake sef

She dey stay for the same estate wey I dey stay.
Bros the gal na angelic beauty oo.
Without make-up, braided hairstyles.
You would definitely want to have Folake for the night.
But se her madam go gree?? undecided undecided

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by HassanOloyede1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi, I'm Hassan by name, an affiliate marketer, entrepreneur, importing and exporting coach to mention but few

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate marketer or you need my mentorship DM me on WhatsApp +2348140648061
Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Skodiswayze(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Like him or hate him.

While David is the greatest entertainment import from Atl. Simple
Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Loud it

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your favorite yeyebrities will be disgraced and confounded when they see their money and fame won’t be able to save them

There will rise new kings

Yoruba the tribe of Judah
Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Lifewasgood: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Honestly speaking I don't understand your writeup..

Sometimes food nor dey the mansion but we dey ghetto and the feeling is different
Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

She dey stay for the same estate wey I dey stay.
Bros the gal na angelic beauty oo.
Without make-up, braided hairstyles.
You would definitely want to have Folake for the night.
But se her madam go gree?? undecided undecided

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by Dasilva12: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Like him or hate him.

you knw frog voice singer still better you 98%,
person wey can feed your family for half a year.

Re: Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai by phemmyfour: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ok12345:
Boring concert

I can't even listen to his music repeatedly....

If you quote me,you will rest in pieces in Jesus name
nice vjj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.