Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,134 members, 7,842,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun (16156 Views)

For Failing To Bribe Policeman With N200 I Was Sentenced To Death / For Failing To Bribe Policeman With N200 I Was Sentenced To Death / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by snowdrops(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
The police is a reflection of the society it lives` in.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by isquar3d3(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
ROTFLMAO. Mehn, dis clips are damn funny. See that one wey stand 4 road wit stick 4 back nd belle 4 front. If Captain Jack Sparrow were 2 eva pass by dat officer, he'll probably point nd say: "now that's a pot-bellied belligerent homunculus"
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
Some mopols are here trying to derail this thread.o ya make we contribute #20 roger for officers before they arrest una go station.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by seedord247(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
I can't just stop laughing
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by eros(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
The officer in the OP's post looks dead to me.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tpia5: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
or drugged.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by ndumart: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
With all these pictures, the only person that cant protect you in this country after God is you.
A force that had its HEADQUARTERS bombed is not worth taking serious.
A force that have men that shoot at the slightest provocation is not worth taking serious.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tpia5: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
well obviously whoever took the picture did so with malicious intent.

expect more bombings, armed robberies, kidnappings and heightened criminal activities soon.

this is meant to erode the police image and people's confidence in them.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by jamest3(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dis Guy:

Is this how responsible people have siesta? In Public, On the Floor, With his Gun unattended to?

You should be reasonable
Sleeping on the floor is not responsible most especially with your uniform on
Leaving an automatic weapon unattended to in public is not reasonable!

Try carry that gun see the kind accidental discharge you go get grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by campbell05: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2011
i said Police force is Number one disaster in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by adefemi1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2011
the problem with nigeria police is that of poor mgt and poor system, they hardly go on shift duties and poor monitoring.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by DisGuy: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
tpia@:

well obviously whoever took the picture did so with malicious intent.

expect more bombings, armed robberies, kidnappings and heightened criminal activities soon.

this is meant to erode the police image and people's confidence in them.

and collecting N50 from drivers, shooting commercial drivers or innocent passengers is meant to restore confidence

expect more bombings from who; the police?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tpia5: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^from your fellow nigerians.

the ones who arent in the police force.

N50 vs bombing, pogroms, kidnapping and armed robbery- i guess N50 means more to you.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by success4(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
the police is taking the FRESH AIR as promised by GEJ
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by obailala(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
Every nation gets the police force it pays for  cry
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by oderemo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
Every nation gets the police force it pays for

go and research your facts before posting , nigerian police force are at least well paid, most ,i repeat most are earning way above the apprvd 18k minii. salary.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by rastaman20(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
who is to blame
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by obailala(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
ode remo:

go and research your facts before posting , nigerian police force are at least well paid, most ,i repeat most are earning way above the apprvd 18k minii. salary.

Earning above 18k right?

Let's assume a corporal earns 30k (which is very unlikely) with no other meaningful welfare package, and he has a wife, several kids and he's given a loaded AK47 to stand on the road and enforce laws; u honestly expect a hungry wretched man like that to fight crime right?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by shagaman: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
The guy wey post this GOD would bless you cos this reinstates that this country is doomed.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by DisGuy: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
tpia@:

^^from your fellow nigerians.

the ones who arent in the police force.

N50 vs bombing, pogroms, kidnapping and armed robbery- i guess N50 means more to you.

collecting bribe on the street does nothing to their image, i wonder what posting their picture would do to it

not like they have an image to protect anyway going by their behaviour

what does the picture of a drunk policeman has to do with bombings etc
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tpia5: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^ask again after the bombings, armed robberies, kidnappings, pogroms, etc.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by igbsam(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
Our Naija Police,

Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by DisGuy: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2011
obailala:

Earning above 18k right?

Let's assume a corporal earns 30k (which is very unlikely) [b]with no other meaningful welfare package, and he has a wife, several kids [/b]and he's given a loaded AK47 to stand on the road and enforce laws; u honestly expect a hungry wretched man like that to fight crime right?

Free accommodation
Life Insurance
Free staff school

not enough but at the same time not enough excuse to abandon their job!
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Tyche(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
There are more to these pictures than meet the ordinary eye. We should be careful in judging.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
we discussed this same topic few weeks ago! why again! angry i think we are exposing our ass the more if every week is for showing the world how stupid we are!
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2011
Toaskarity:

we discussed this same topic few weeks ago! why again! angry i think we are exposing our Bottom the more if every week is for showing the world how silly we are!

Who's silly ? You or the police ?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by phreakabit(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with this dude right here.

Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Roland17(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
please notice the position of his hands while asleep, you would realize he is definitely tired and is sleeping on duty, also notice how he positioned the Gun right under his body, its a pathetic story all the way, poor funding, bad policies and the rot at the top hierarchy of the Nigerian police is reflected on this poor police officer.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
i still dey laugh ooooooooo
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by shotster50(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
It really baffles me how people expect that a bunch of   ill trained and ill equiped  force are going to miraclously turn out like say the Met Police.  They are a sad reflection if the Nigerian society. ,  We need to start looking at the bigger picture.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by chelseabmw(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
lol
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by lastpage: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Give these recruits a break please! angry

They are not the problem of the Nigeria Police Farce!

Okay, before you "bomb" me, ask yourself, if The Former IGP, Tafa Balogun can steal how many Billions of Naira from the Police (money meant for kits and Uniform, Comms equipment, boots, e.t.c) and then OBJ's in-law (Martins) can also steal Billions of Naira from the Police Equipment Funds, WHAT IS LEFT FRO THESE RECRUITS TO USE AND LIVE ON?

While these type of "police rascality" is an eyesore and very deplorable,
They say: You get what you pay for, right?

Imagine if that "officer" sleeping on the ground is well kitted, does not work in a Police Station that stinks and is a danger to anyone's health, He does not have to stand on the road or in the sun but sits in a "comfy chair" in front of a CCTV, monitoring the Agberos, from his air-conditioned office (The Big Oga will surely loose his "Returns" that way! grin ), imagine if he does not have to keep moving on 'assignment' from one state to another, every six months (and siring two children from two wives at each posting! wink grin ).,.,.,.,.l can go on-and-on! Even their "living quarters" (Barracks) is a den or armed robbers!

What are the chances that he will be drinking ogogoro or taking a nap in front of a beer parlor! LKWMD grin

Or have you ever seen a well-paid Banker or Oil Worker or those in the Communications sector, sleeping on duty?

Even well-paid Nigerian Armed Forces Officers (Army, Navy, Air farce) dont get to sleep on the ground like this!

I have a strong feeling that their is a correlation between "Pay/Rewards" and "Attitude to the job"!
Prove me wrong please.

BTW: All the rubbish l wrote up there does not justify this kind of irresponsibility!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers / We Established SUMAS To Discourage Brain Drain In Nigeria - Ugwuanyi / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.