Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison (83240 Views)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by foreshore(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier:
https://www.nairaland.com/7019066/sunday-igboho-released-benin-prison

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1500950248373506049?t=D8Y2ETzWgX7fofB1kdH9DA&s=19

The man on the right can pass for Igboho's father. Am sure Buhari and his kinsmen are not happy with this development.
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by naikeboy(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2022
This is what they call elders not ohanaeze
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by WonderManly(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

All the cowards wey hide when they arrested igboho don't dey come out one by one lols.
grin grin grin Not like me sha. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by WonderManly(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2022
drololaaof:

Congratulations triumph of the oppressed.
Good!
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Akhee: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by ajumma(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

This is the man they kept in prison that is shining and has added weight and buhari's urchins are always looking hungry. MNK is enjoying in DSS custody and the Fulani Government are using him to cash out big (looting) by spending ₦500m on him each day he is taken to the court and one otondo ajumma is busy begging for crumbs from his master's table.

thatsleepboy1

kaji dan wiwi
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by BigTableShaker(f): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Him go don learn him lesson by now.
You can never be bigger than the leaders of the Land.
Find a way to put in your opinion in a debatable and persuasive manner,once you go about cursing and threatning them because they don't support your narrative and movement,you are in for a big mess.
E remain mnk.
But that one brainwashed urchins are making it difficult for him to be released ��

Oga, this showed youre an illiterate.
If not, you would known the world is like this today because minorities have been taking over from the Leaders a long time ago.
And History is always repeating itself.
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by ALFADOS(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2022
the Oga kon lean oooh
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by shinealight(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
RahmanJAobo:
Agege
Ijora
Alaba-rago
Mile-12
Igangan
Yewa/Aiyetoro Ogun state
Oke ogun
Sarki
Iseyin

Fulani don conquer all this area wey I mention so

If you are a strong man, enter moshalashi alhaja market for agege make you yarn any how grin

That’s fine, no problem….after all, we’re supposed to be practising “One Nigeria”, so anyone can live anywhere without harassment. The Yoruba even welcome people like YOU who hate Yoruba people in their midst….that’s called tolerance and brotherliness!
One thing though, you cannot say you want to be President of Nigeria one day, and the next day, you want to stand alone as Biafra.
Which one you dey? You cannot eat your cake and have it!
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by delishpot: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Waiting for FFK to go eat ewedu with him as ussual grin
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by largeman4u(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
True Hero. This is good news
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Preacherrr(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2022
WHAT ABOUT THAT HIS FAKE JUJU BULLET PROOF, HE NO DEY WEAR AM AGAIN? BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK THE CLOTH WEY HE WEAR FOR THIS PICTURE, NO SIGN SAY HE WEAR THE FAKE JUJU BULLET PROOF.
TheDemola:
Earlier:
https://www.nairaland.com/7019066/sunday-igboho-released-benin-prison

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1500950248373506049?t=D8Y2ETzWgX7fofB1kdH9DA&s=19
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Shakur86(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
That guy promise to shoot everyone during campaign and I promised him that he will be hidden until after election. We dey watch
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by RahmanJAobo: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2022
shinealight:

That’s fine, no problem….after all, we’re supposed to be practising “One Nigeria”, so anyone can live anywhere without harassment. The Yoruba even welcome people like YOU who hate Yoruba people in their midst….that’s called tolerance and brotherliness!
One thing though, you cannot say you want to be President of Nigeria one day, and the next day, you want to stand alone as Biafra.
Which one you dey? You cannot eat your cake and have it!
I cannot hate my people
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by poiZon: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The same people that denied Sunday Igboho while in Benin republic prison, the same people that told us here that never sent him to liberate them are still the same people boasting about his release; how they don't do these and that blah..blah...blah

#TableShaker

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]
WAtch as TMC will go pay him visit on behalf of their pee poos man.. Just for the glams

If you really need a true definition of hypocrisy, just go to the west you will get a full picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by shinealight(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2022
RahmanJAobo:
I cannot hate my people

Your comments seem more condemning of the Yoruba actions than Igbo. You could have fooled me! grin
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by jude79(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Where is tinubu whom they say is the saviour of his people.
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Akharmony: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The same people that denied Sunday Igboho while in Benin republic prison, the same people that told us here that never sent him to liberate them are still the same people boasting about his release; how they don't do these and that blah..blah...blah

#TableShaker

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]
And majority of this people are the Afonjas��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by fabulousSAINT(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by zidek(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.Thank you Benin Republic.

You Have been smoking weed from when you were a toddler
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Proudlyomonna: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Oga, this showed shows youre an illiterate.
If not, you would have known the world is like this today because minorities have been taking over from the Leaders a long time ago.
And History is always repeating itself.

You are a very daft fellow.
If you had anything close to sense in your head you would figure out that I am not against his movement,but rather of the opinion he needs to ganer more support from the ruling class of his region,bcus like it or not his region has an existing govt and since he has no intention to forcefully overhaul them,he should put in his argument in a persuasive manner rather than make enemies of them.
Imagine a birdbrained fellow calling another illiterate, wonders shall never end��
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Franking:

U are a damn coward!

You are a damn illiterate �
Prove me wrong by pinpointing any narrative that strikes cowardice in what you reacted to.
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Convention107: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Igboho Osha...Baba Dami
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Convention107: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Majasola
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Proudlyomonna: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
super trash

It's would be trash to a mentally deranged church rat like you ofcus.
The only thing that makes sense to a mad man like you is delusional rants such as
Ipob meets with queen Elizabeth.�
Ipob to get 500 atomic bombs from Russia�
Ipob will change the name of Imo State govt house to their ex militant Ikonso��
Fiaakwa I bu ezigbo onye nwuru anwu na gha ije.
Btw have you taken your moslim26 drugs today?mad man �.
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Proudlyomonna: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Spandau:

Shut the hell up!

Go to hell
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Enemyofpeace: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

[s]It's would be trash to a mentally deranged church rat like you ofcus.
The only thing that makes sense to a mad man like you is delusional rants such as
Ipob meets with queen Elizabeth.�
Ipob to get 500 atomic bombs from Russia�
Ipob will change the name of Imo State govt house to their ex militant Ikonso��
Fiaakwa I bu ezigbo onye nwuru anwu na gha ije.
Btw have you taken your moslim26 drugs today?mad man[/s] �.
super trash
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Proudlyomonna: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
super trash

Go and take your moslim26 drugs so you don't bite someone ��
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by Enemyofpeace: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

[s]Go and take your moslim26 drugs so you don't bite someone [/s]��
super trash
Re: Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison by RahmanJAobo: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
shinealight:

Your comments seem more condemning of the Yoruba actions than Igbo. You could have fooled me! grin
Im only condemning the bad eggs amongst us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.