Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 (59117 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by zoedew: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
THE HIRELING WAS SAVED FROM HANGING TO HELL! COW OF BASHAN BNAGING HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL FOR LACK OF FODDER!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Over 21years is only those 15 members undecided
Them no dey marry them no dey born abi
15member for one church over 21years
very possible!. I know a local district of a very popular church in south south state in Nigeria having just 5 members since 2015.
People are becoming more and more aware that religion is a SCAM most especially all these tithe and offering "over" conscious Pentecostal budiness centres.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Allisgud: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na Skit joor grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by godliman: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Na lie joor, na buhari cows Wey no dey pass 150?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by ojtech8291: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Spoilers spotted. He is not a Pastor. Agent of doom spoiling the name of the pastors.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na by force to open church
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Veeryeasy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
He wants to commit suicide because his church has only 15 members since when.... that's not a good reason to commit suicide, I feel the debris of cocaine is much in his system,
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
iramure:
very possible!. I know a local district of a very popular church in south south state in Nigeria having just 5 members since 2015.
People are becoming more and more aware that religion is a SCAM most especially all these tithe and offering "over" conscious Pentecostal budiness centres.

Religion could be a scam but Christianity is not a religion. It is a living relationship with a living God.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by emmamajesty: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
The man na Commedia na
I have watched more than 5 skit he did
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by LZAA: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Affiliate marketer doing pastor grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
There are several reasons why some churches don't grow.

1. The Pastor was not called to start a church ministry.
2. He is not trained. The training I am talking about is not attendance of Bible School which is not wrong. You must serve under a ministry that is doing well. And in that process, you will understand certain things about how to run your ministry.
3. Message. The cattle will only graze where there is grass. There is a kind of message you preach that will draw people to want to hear more.
4. Structure. You must put structures in place. I am not talking about physical structures. I am referring to structures like soul winning, follow up and cell system.

If anyone knows his number, I can assist him if he is truly called. I have grown a church to over 500 within 2 years.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by bigcasava1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Direct him to me make I give him magic
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Handsum64: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
You no go see baba
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Amah70: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
poor man, only 15 people..his business is not booming..chai how market pastorenuer

Let me enter his church. I will take away the few members of his church.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
sad
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by stanleyravos: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/03/video-pastor-attempts-suicide-in-rivers.html
This is where he failed as a pastor, the growth of a church is not subject to her long you have been in the ministry but the duty of God whom you claim to have called you! Act 2vd 47 the Bible said praising God and having favor with all the people and the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by godlessmind: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/03/video-pastor-attempts-suicide-in-rivers.html

He's ment cos his business has refused to grow grin grin
Faithf00ls will never understand that church is a business center grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
poor man, only 15 people..his business is not booming..chai how market pastorenuer

Wicked, its a calling not a business. angry
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hmm this is serious, prayed, fasted morning cry. While that was an effective technique 20 years ago, its aint effective now.

You need spriitual mentors , and lots of cash to be successful in a church, stomach infrastructure is the real thing, you have to provide for your worshippers provide physical things, pastors and worshippers today dont live by faith o, its purely by sight and feel.

He needs to change his approach to a post Y@K compliant one, morning cry, people wont worship in a church whose pastor is a nuisance. angry
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
What if pastorship ain't your call....
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
TruthinAction:
There are several reasons why some churches don't grow.

1. The Pastor was not called to start a church ministry.
2. He is not trained. The training I am talking about is not attendance of Bible School which is not wrong. You must serve under a ministry that is doing well. And in that process, you will understand certain things about how to run your ministry.
3. Message. The cattle will only graze where there is grass. There is a kind of message you preach that will draw people to want to hear more.
4. Structure. You must put structures in place. I am not talking about physical structures. I am referring to structures like soul winning, follow up and cell system.

If anyone knows his number, I can assist him if he is truly called. I have grown a church to over 500 within 2 years.
Gbamsulotely, in-addition, was he really called into the Ministry, we have 3 kinds of call, God call, Satan's call or you call yourself.

I know a very good friend of mine, he went into Full time ministry in 2019 during the coronavirus lockdown and at the end of 2019, he has Ministered to over 500 people, in 2021 he preached to over 1530 people led around 29 people to Jesus Christ, in this year 2022 he has preached to 277 people in January and February 2022, guess what, he has no physical building but he does home cell Ministry in different homes and people are attending and signs and wonders are following his ministry and he is impacting lives seriously,

Again, recently he has been invited to conduct a National Preaching service that will take him to the East, West, North and South of the country he lives.

My point is this, when God calls you, He Annoints you and your ministry begins to make impact and CROWD will flock to you, you won't go hungry because they will give you financially as you bless them Spiritually. wink

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Zeel007: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Na skit
plus the camera man tried well well
not a skit bro, it happened for real
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Athemisia: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
grin
That business no easy oh....

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Athemisia: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Has in... The number no dey pass 15. I personally know one way never pass ten since 2009.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Athemisia: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He said: "I'm tired. You people should allow me to die. Since 2000 that I opened my ministry, no members, only 15 members. God, you called me, I have fasted, I have prayed, I have done everything to make sure my church grows. I have gone for evangelism, I have gone for morning call, I have called for night vigil, I have done everything so that my church will grow".

See as ignorance nearly send this man to his early grave cheesy.
Brethren, e no easy oh... grin

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by harborlargy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
This one na cruise him dey catch joor
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by abduljubril: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sir go and learn how to trade bitcoin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by jeromeekugbere(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Does God really own the church, if yes then why have some pastors succeeded in selling churches, I know a pastor that sold a church to pay off debts and I still know another one that sold a church when he and his family were making plans of relocating abroad, and not that these pastors built the church with their own money o, the church members were the main benefactors and yes these two scenerios happened in warri, Delta State

preshyusufu:
The reason the church is not growing is because the Pastor, sees the church as his own. The church belong to God. God said in his word, i will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Karleb(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some of these people don't know packaging. With my experience as a redeem member, if I were a pastor, my church will be full in 5 years.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by lawrenzooo: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
It's possible. No lie bro. My church anyday wey we reach 15 we plenty be that. It's as if the members run shift. The set of people you see this Sunday would be different from the ones you see next Sunday. Yet the church has been in existence since 1992.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.