Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 (59119 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by delpee(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Perhsps he's meant to serve God in a different way. He needs a job. Depending on the Church as a business is wrong. He should seek the face of the Lord to know what he should do to succeed instead of focusing on what is not the chosen path for him. Only those truly called will prosper (not necessarily financially) as they serve.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Hezzyluv: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
lawrenzooo:

It's possible. No lie bro. My church anyday wey we reach 15 we plenty be that. It's as if the members run shift. The set of people you see this Sunday would be different from the ones you see next Sunday. Yet the church has been in existence since 1992.

Chai...
I been dey think dey na joke ooo shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is what you get when God did not call you rather you called God. Now, who gave him the mandate to become a pastor? Huh? undecided

He should better go and find something meaningful and productive to do with his life.

Rubbish!!
Hi dear

How're you doing?

There's something about your profile that I like

I like your state of mind
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by respectfully: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Emmyjumy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
sotall:
grin

Is it about quantity?
Did God truly call him?
The church is not his, but Christ's. He is only a messenger of God.
What was his vision abt d ministry?
He needs to truly go to God for proper assignment.
Who are his spiritual mentors?
A lot of questions begging for answers
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by herbert2017: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake news,it was not a suicide,but a skit to tell upcoming Ministers not to commit suicide because of the rate at which their ministries are growing.
I watched the video on Facebook,u rushed to post a news u did not have complete evidence.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Olam09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin. Money no dey flow in grin grin grin

This is year 2022 he still has a 7 membership deficit. At the rate of One Member per Year grin grin grin

Good English another substitute for the word deficit is defect
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by edoairways: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Over 21years is only those 15 members undecided
Them no dey marry them no dey born abi
15member for one church over 21years
It is not, things are happening oh
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Sleekfingers: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/03/video-pastor-attempts-suicide-in-rivers.html

grin cheesy grin grin

Dem for leave am, make he kill himself.....
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by fasho01(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Over 21years is only those 15 members undecided
Them no dey marry them no dey born abi
15member for one church over 21years

E don turn Buhari cow wey no dey born or increase in number grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by rexesq(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

But Our pastorprenuers prefer their own sons to take over.......like family businesses

You have already called them what they are. 'Pastorpreneurs'!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by gaspology(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
poor man, only 15 people..his business is not booming..chai how market pastorenuer
Hahahahahaha...man of God, abi na god of man grin grin grin. Yeye someborri, instead of to go find beta work he dey one place dey target offering and tithe grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Brightest04(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/03/video-pastor-attempts-suicide-in-rivers.html
This man would have died for useless reason. One thing he probably didn't know is that calling you into ministry means you must found a church with millions of people, who will be giving you their first fruits and 10 per cent of their salaries. Secondly, most of the mates he saw their ministry growing, he never knew what they did to make it grow. He should know it's more than fasting, morning call, prayer...they go down into deeper spirituality. That's is the reason there will be more pastors in hell than babalawos after judgement day.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Benrosaria(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lololllolololololololololololololol If there was a god I for kidnap am burn am alive
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by blacq2009(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Narrow is the way and fewer the number.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
TruthinAction:

Religion could be a scam but Christianity is not a religion. It is a living relationship with a living God.
You again!
Defender of christianity
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
iramure:
You again!
Defender of christianity

I enjoin you to embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. You will experience true life transformation. It is a higher life. It is a better life. Above all, it will guarantee your eternal security.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Tzar(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eiya! Failed business venture!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
TruthinAction:

I enjoin you to embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. You will experience true life transformation. It is a higher life. It is a better life. Above all, it will guarantee your eternal security.
lol
I hope you are already in another realm of transformation with your acceptance of this falsehood orchestrated by your colonial master for your perpetual enslavement but unknown to you.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by goodheart01: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:

Speaking further, he said: "My colleagues that we went to church school together, they're doing well, their church have grown, they're travelling abroad while mine is not growing. I will host crusade, I will not even see money to settle the debts incurred. I have done everything. I cannot even pay my house rent

This statement shows it was all about the fame and material riches and not the salvation of souls. Fake pastor wey mumu
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Osek(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Church don turn business na, u blame am... God knows each and everyone of us, our thoughts everything. So Mr man if u wan die, you are free
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by MarioZigabel(f): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let him go and collect power that'll enable him start call people's phone number and instant miracles. That is what brings church growth nowadays nothing else.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol. Skit.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eyah, he should find something else doing, maybe he sees church as a business that's why he's not growing.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by MisterMan123456: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
He needs to employ marketers ASAP
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by okoroemeka(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
poor man, only 15 people..his business is not booming..chai how market pastorenuer
if I am there I will dare him to hang himself,stupid pastor,all his charms has failed and he turned to the internet for succour,better find work and do and leave pastor work as hobby,that 15 members will be his wife, children,househelps and in-laws.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by NzeSteve(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
The 15 members might be family members sef...

Most church nowadays boom on influence of dark spirit
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by muheeb01(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pastorpreneuer.....
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Brandconsultany: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Na skit
plus the camera man tried well well

Don't mind the fool that's a skit
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by NoGirlfriend: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
God didn't call this one. he actually called God himself
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Mryacks: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.