Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41573 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mybiz234: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come

Whay do you have in your brain? Grey and White matters or sawdust?

Did you just ask why he took a loan? What kind of dumb person is this one?

Imagine the kind of decay you are releasing.

Your parents should have aborted your pregnancy since. You sound so daft.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by twinjake: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
They must pay you interest on the number of days your money stays with them.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

It's not your business how and where he borrowed his money, if you have nothing tangible to contribute you can move on.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=TeamLeader post=110845738]

Can we talk about this situation now? Theres nothing collecting loan so far you make repayment on or before the deadline. Even buhari sef de collect. Country hard bro. No one wants to help[/quote
Bro let me tell you so far you download and borrow money from there even if he or she pay them off
He will still go back and borrow back
You wount understand bro
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Emmateejay92: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op, here is the response you were looking for,most people advising you to take another loan and block ur card or get a new card don't know how these people operate...Avoid taking another loan for ur own sanity and do the right thing.

Taking another loan only gives you accrued interest rate and the moment you don't pay back on the due date, you will be facing a bigger problem because ur name will be defamed and no reputation will be left for you even if you get another card...u gave them access to ur complete data the moment u applied for a loan.

Writing to a body regulating them would av been the best bet but in this case, these people are not even license, meaning the CBN doesn't even know they exist.

Get a good lawyer and sue them for damages up to the toon of millions, ur lawyer can decide to state that because of the additional debit,u lost a business transaction or u were forced to defer a session in school or any strong reason with evidence to convince the court.

Note that this will come with a cost, if u are not ready for that, head straight to twitter and do ur thing.

Again, negate any idea of collecting another loan pls.
causewahala:
Don't take another loan. Whatever you do, avoid another loan. You have the momentum for now that you've not taken another loan. Approach a lawyer who can write to them or if you really get craze for head. . . Head to twitter and blow it up.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
mybiz234:

Whay do you have in your brain? Grey and White matters or sawdust?

Did you just ask why he took a loan? What kind of dumb person is this one?

Imagine the kind of decay you are releasing.

Your parents should have aborted your pregnancy since. You sound so daft.

You must be a bastard for this statement you just made
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Uchemus:

It's not your business how and where he borrowed his money, if you have nothing tangible to contribute you can move on.
when he borrow money did he gave any of us share out of it
Now he has a problem he is coming here for advice

If you know what someone did for me when he borrow money and use me for gurantor which am not aware do you know how pain you will feel when you are not there when he borrow the money

That so painful
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by dhoncesar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are in it already. Take another loan. Then go to your bank and collect another ATM card. With that, they can not debit you automatically. So when the due date for your payment emerges show the lady the previous debit alert. Then you can also transfer the remaining change to her allowing her know that you have close your account. So she wouldn't be able to use any trick on you again.

Those people are monsters
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

Oga take the loan .. above deducted amount. N tell dem u can't pay back too.. meet at court !
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Oga no be talk be this. Even Dangote dey collect loan
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
Not every one have that energy to quote a comment but there is these 2 buttons mostly use which is like and share to react to comments.

If you check your comments and the op reply to your comment you will know that ,you are not making sense.

Country hard guy ,don't blame Op even though myself,I never encourage anyone to take loan with interest.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Qpid5(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is this necessary right now? He took the loan because he needed money for something..
adewumiopeyemi:
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Olam09(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

My brother family no wan help. Na to collect dem dey even find.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by harmony75: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
See o I say I no do again na by force?! Insist you don't want borrow again that you're traveling out!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't take any loan. Sue their ass to court and collect your money and interests it accrues at the end of the month...
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Take another loan then uninstall the app from your phone. That will save you a lot of stress.

Sweetsauce, your number is needed in my inbox pls. I'm in love with your face
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by drololaaof: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is what our financial regulators should looked into , how can you force somebody to take a loan , get an attorney to write them that you did not want the loan after the end of first round of harrassment.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Udoboss(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys
H

First take the loan
Change your card
Drag them on Twitter
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mybiz234: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotKnown:
First report to your bank.

That's illegal withdrawal.

They will tell the bank that you paid fort services. Tell the bank that it was an illegal withdrawal even after paying for the services.

Make sure you have proof.

Secondly there's something people don't know about these loan sharks.

When they disturb you like this, don't be worried about sending messages to your contacts. They only do that when you don't respond to them.

If you don't have the money they won't kill you. Talk to them and tell them you will pay. Then pay anything you have. That's shows you have it in mind to pay.

If they eventually send any messages to your contacts, honestly don't pay them again.

After some time they will consider your loan a bad loan and stop pestering you.

Then you don't need to pay any loan again. However note that you will never be able to borrow from them again.

Note: this method has been tied and tested and proven to be accurate.

Sending message to contacts is the problem
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by teemy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
My reply to her

Taking another loan from them would mean they will charge you the interest on the loan you don't even need. Unless you feel a need to dash them money, don't fall for their gimmick. Most likely, the lady involved must have initiated the charge on your card.

Contact their social media handle and make it known that they have charged you extra despite having paid them back. It will be a stain they won't want to go around as no loan company would want to be known as stealing client funds considering the client paid back on time. The other time I had an issue with a bank and brought it on social media, the customer service staff called me which was funny considering I had gone into their hall and talked to the manager who told me nothing would be done and a single online CS staff was able to resolve it.

I am also seeing others telling you to swap the amount with a bigger amount and call it quits. Once you try to engage in fraud, the narrative changes on you. You still pay for the loan interest. Two wrongs don't make a right. They were useful when they were needed and now you want to call it quits, do so honorably and demand only for what is duly yours.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotKnown:
First report to your bank.

That's illegal withdrawal.

They will tell the bank that you paid fort services. Tell the bank that it was an illegal withdrawal even after paying for the services.

Make sure you have proof.

Secondly there's something people don't know about these loan sharks.

When they disturb you like this, don't be worried about sending messages to your contacts. They only do that when you don't respond to them.

If you don't have the money they won't kill you. Talk to them and tell them you will pay. Then pay anything you have. That's shows you have it in mind to pay.

If they eventually send any messages to your contacts, honestly don't pay them again.

After some time they will consider your loan a bad loan and stop pestering you.

Then you don't need to pay any loan again. However note that you will never be able to borrow from them again.

Note: this method has been tied and tested and proven to be accurate.
That means you won't deposit money in that account again
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by semuni: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oga you are not ready for a solution, instead of you to call them out,you are there hiding their names. How do we now help?

TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
just write to the CBN consumer protection department .. check their website for the email address , but formally send an email first to the loan company seeking reversal bt if they are doing strong head forward your complain to the central bank.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's simple

Take the loan, abandon the bank and deactivate the card then open a new bank account
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SocialJustice: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Come on now, is English too hard for you to understand. Take another loan to balance the double charge. When they start asking for refund, show them you collected your money back. That is what the girl said, why are you being dramatic?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
dum-p dude
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mybiz234: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

You must be a bastard for this statement you just made

You are the basttard for commenting like a fool.

Would he have taken a loan if there wasn't need for it?

Apọ̀dà ni ẹ́!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Drone95(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
shit happens.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by bigjackass: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
you no get sense
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by BUXOMEBONY(f): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
They won't pay back.Take the loan ,remove your money and send back the rest,if they call you let them know exactly what happened and why you had to take the loan and tell them if they go further to call or send messages ,you will go any lenght to tarnish them more,let them know you won't be paying a dime extra cos they were the ones that refused to refund
Moreso,go block your ATM card and get another one.

It once happened to me and that's exactly what I did .
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
ariesbull:

You are even a coward and you are telling bunch of lies...

If you can't put the name of the lady, the number she used to communicate to you and the name of the loan firm... Can you shut up and stop telling lies

If you are sure of these... Give us the names of the firm and the lady

They called themselves chacha app. The lady name is not known. She just chatted me on Whatsapp that's how we communicate. I called their customer care and the guy that attended to me said they are working on it. I just want to give them time like 48hrs and if I don't get a refund I de go Twitter straight
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ariesbull: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

They called themselves chacha app. The lady name is not known. She just chatted me on Whatsapp that's how we communicate. I called their customer care and the guy that attended to me said they are working on it. I just want to give them time like 48hrs and if I don't get a refund I de go Twitter straight

Put their name, the nunber number on WhatsApp simple.... And their website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience In The Bank Today / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.