Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41571 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Eagba(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come
one judgemental fool
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
You better collect the highest over deny them access to your phone and Jakpa they can text whoever they like.
Idiotic fools.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Must u explain to him .no mind am
TeamLeader:

Oga I have a situation that I had to respond to. I took the loan and paid back on the due date not the next day. Is there any crime in that ?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Oga I have a situation that I had to respond to. I took the loan and paid back on the due date not the next day. Is there any crime in that ?

You took a loan and you paid back when due you really try and that's not a crime...

Don't allow those people omoju you oo...
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Eagba(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ologogoro:
Take another loan that's bigger than what they stole then zero your mind from repaying it. These loan sharks only know how to bark , they can never bite.
Take the loan, go and collect another ATM card from your bank and you're free.
imagine say them come can your in-laws dey tell them say you be crook!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Halopy: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
smiley
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Can we talk about this situation now? Theres nothing collecting loan so far you make repayment on or before the deadline. Even buhari sef de collect. Country hard bro. No one wants to help

Don't mind the guy. Even Dangote dey collect loan. As long as you have means of paying back, and you pay back in die time, there is nothing wrong with taking a loan.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by joeybillz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
She's right, certainly she can't get the company system to pay you, save the debits then take another loan because she is trying to say you can use the 2nd debit as evidence of payment for the 2nd loan you have to take, that's the only way you can get your money back. But you guys are trying with these loan apps, apps that requires you to put you BVN in process of getting a loan. That's why many people have come here to cry about loan apps sweeping their accounts indiscriminately.
who then pays the intrest?,no one can take ur money via Bvn.....its only with your atm card details.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SunTzu123(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Simple; send them an email, state what happened. Copy CBN fraud desk.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by alabi484(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotKnown:
First report to your bank.

That's illegal withdrawal.

They will tell the bank that you paid fort services. Tell the bank that it was an illegal withdrawal even after paying for the services.

Make sure you have proof.

Secondly there's something people don't know about these loan sharks.

When they disturb you like this, don't be worried about sending messages to your contacts. They only do that when you don't respond to them.

If you don't have the money they won't kill you. Talk to them and tell them you will pay. Then pay anything you have. That's shows you have it in mind to pay.

If they eventually send any messages to your contacts, honestly don't pay them again.

After some time they will consider your loan a bad loan and stop pestering you.

Then you don't need to pay any loan again. However note that you will never be able to borrow from them again.

Note: this method has been tied and tested and proven to be accurate.

Lol, true

Anytime they call, just apologize and tell them you'll pay soon, them go free you till they remember again grin
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Bankowner: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
@TeamLeader: Visit https://www.fccpc.gov.ng/. Go to the "File a Complaint" menu, create a profile and go ahead to file a complaint about the loan company. I will advise that you be detailed in providing information about the company i.e email address and phone number(s) and especially about the loan you took and was debited for even after you paid on due date. Sit back and wait for the fireworks between FCCPC and the Loan company.

Let me know how it went. I did this to one of the telecom companies 3 years ago, they cleaned out my unexpired data after a routine maintenance and refused to credit my line with it after. FCCPC made them give me my data with apology to boot.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Next time, charge your phone battery and pay before due date to avoid this unnecessary back and forth
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Akharmony: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
This as always been the culture in Nigeria. Institutions or company rendering services to people feels like they cant b talk to they tend to bilittle custormer even whn it is clear that they are at fault. . I dont even want to mention some private institutions/schools in Nigeria that will belittle thr clients and custormers . . The business ethics and culture in Nigeria is very substandard and poor. .
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Go and lodge a complaint to federal consumer protection commission via the link below

www.fccpc.gov.ng.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
I WL rather take loan from devil
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ledaman: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come
Pray for you not to be in a dire situation
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Djhitmusiq1: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

U sound like someone that has no life experience. Borrow from family and friends indeed.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by nedekid: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Can we talk about this situation now? Theres nothing collecting loan so far you make repayment on or before the deadline. Even buhari sef de collect. Country hard bro. No one wants to help
Truely, no one wants to help and the reason is people don't pay.
Na so December period I saw one of my customers, him great me say him de go buy food. I game him some money out of goodwill. He was thankful and left. 1 month later this guy met me and said he was scared to approach me but that he needed some money till he gets his salary at month end. I was hesitant and adviced him to take from loan app. Him say him no like am.
I advanced him the money.
It is over 1 month past his due date to pay me, nigger just greets me and walks past as if he does no owe me anything!
Anyway, me I no talk. Atleast I know he cannot ask me for loan again.
Nigerians don't pay loans.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

Is it now mandatory to take a loan?

No be juju be this

Abeg, wey those guys wey believe in juju. No be juju be this??

Nawaa for Nigeria oo!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Ologogoro: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eagba:

imagine say them come can your in-laws dey tell them say you be crook!

After that what else can they still do?
Nothing.
Once the guy collect the loan , he should to under his phone's settings to deny them every permission then uninstall the app.
The money is gone
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by NotKnown: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
alabi484:

Lol, true

Anytime they call, just apologize and tell them you'll pay soon, them go free you till they remember again grin

This guy na regular customer be that.

You Sabi them well. grin
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ThothHermes: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys
What's the company's name?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by OGwales(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
LordLugard1:
.They are called loan sharks, these people are fraud stars in disguised.
You signed up without reading terms and conditions of which they know you would not bother to read. When you default, like Lcredit. will start adding 2.5% daily interest including calling everyone on your phone contact to Embarrass you

I don show dem shege... Oloribuku fellows
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Very good question.

NaijaCoverBlog:
What is the name of the loan company
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Mikespecialone(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Funniest thing , they are on NLand too reading comments
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again
Wetin dey do u this Hot after?

Everyone have their private lives to leave.

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by duncan511: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don’t borrow again at all, it might spoil everything for you, make sure you go to Twitter use it against them so that they will pay with interest to you
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by shurch(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Take another loan but make sure its something you won't pay back (huge amount) ,then forfiet the bank and open another �
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by alabi484(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotKnown:

This guy na regular customer be that.

You Sabi them well. grin

Lmao, that's the last thing I'll do.

I actually bought a phone using easy buy last year and I was robbed of it barely month later, the easy buy people said there's nothing they can do to help me recover the phone that i should keep paying for it, in my mind I'm like who does that.

Na so i just dey tell them say i go pay i go pay anytime they call me since then
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by eddie7: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go to the nearest CBN branch office to you....thank me later
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
If what they're offering you as a new loan is greater than or its equivalent; take the loan, block your ATM card, collect another one, delete the app on your phone and see wonders.

N.B Every Nigerian is a potential criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / My Experience In The Bank Today / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.