Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41568 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by smasher1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

Avoid loan apps/sharks. Avoid borrowing. You people won't agree. Live with them.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
ThothHermes:
What's the company's name?

Chacha loan grin
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
To start with, the error of sending the money twice was yours, so acknowledge that 1st.
Secondly, I think she may have just suggested a way for you to get your money back at the earliest. It is not so easy to take money out of a corporate account. If you have no immediate need of the money, you can formally request for the refund. Given how Nigerian coys are, I think it might take a long time before they send it tho.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by gaddafe(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

I just hope it's not Lcredit and their affiliates. Otherwise your money is gone. Those people are thieves. I lost my money through this means. When they steal your money, no one gets to hear of it but when it's the reverse you see them sending messages upon messages.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by zeeace(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
What is there name?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kodifashionhub3: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir
Nawa how can you get a loan from people that you aren’t even sure if they have a physical office
When you wanted to collect loan did you come and ask for our advice na now kasala burst you remember us�‍♀️ “OYO”
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kodifashionhub3: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Write your bank, and make a serious noise on twitter. Then take the loan that's equal to the amount they stole from you. And still keep on making noise so everyone knows you had no choice. Just make sure you don't leave money in the account they have hooks into.
They should be ashamed if they ever call you back to repay that loan, thunder fire them!
Before you begin to make noise on Twitter make sure that you have sha collected your money o
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by saydfact(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

The fact you can't even mention the company's name is a problem on your part.

Sincerely, when you're ready to get your money back.. You'll call names...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by goodheart01: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

What’s your stress with the guy? He needed money, took a loan and paid back. It isn’t everyone that’s lucky enough to have friend and family who are rich or generous enough to lend money??

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Thank you bro. Am just trying to be careful not to take the second loan because I felt that people might use it against me that why did I took another loan that is when they start to disturb me for the repayment.
I just want to best approach to this.
Don't take it...write to NITDA. Get all the necessary information needed about the loan company. If possible get their terms and conditions. You may be lucky to sue them for some cheese.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by gsegun43: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
oluplus:

His BVN can be blacklisted. This is not a right thing to do.

Forget that jawe, na shakara

grin

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by braveheart008(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Will you shut the hell up and move on if you have nothing reasonable to say
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by waploger(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you

Na you dey talk this kind thing? E be like say you never beg for money this year? Even to buy water dem go say dem no get change....
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by waploger(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Chacha loan grin

You just saved my life

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ss1930(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pls go on all platforms and call them out.. even to CBN..
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Autoclazz: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
They just lend money from you so they have to pay you with interest.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by wandium: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

My brother, just compose a mail format sms and send to the girl and her employer's contact number notifying them that they too have took a loan from you and their due date is 25 days. Indicate your interest rate and charge for everyday they default after the due date.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
I beg you in the name of God....never ever collect money from all these loan apps(sharks)

They will ruin your life.

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SeunNotOwner: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
My reply to her

Talk to your bank and file fraud complain
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

She’s just being lazy and doesn’t want to stress herself by filing for a refund for you. Of course you can get your money back, keep your debit alert but then send a mail to their customer care unit explaining your dilemma to them, attaching all evidences that you paid long before the money was auto debited. You paid via the bank account provided? If you paid on the app, it would be updated immediately but if you made payment into the company’s account, it won’t reflect on your app until it has been worked on by the agent treating your account... I believe they’d work on your refund since you paid before the auto debit
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by yommygift15: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is an easiest issue I've ever heard of, simply collect another loan and don't pay back and prepare for the worst, my brother I swear with my grandma grave, they don't any means to deduct ur money unless u want to pay back on ur own.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by oilmane(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Amen o.

But this wan o am ready to drag them on Twitter. The way den de take insult and embarrass people it's my turn to do the same if they don't refund my money

Do that, add Facebook and IG to it, tag CBN and the EFCC when making the post
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir
What's the app name?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2022
SweetSauce:

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You've lovely eyes and a cute face, I love that. I always take care of what I love.

I will really like to be your friend. I'm not trouble, I'm just a regular guy who trusts his intuition. And it tells me you're good for me. I believe we would be great friends.

What do you say? Should I send you a message??

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by thatigboman1: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2022
TeamLeader:

Amen o.

But this wan o am ready to drag them on Twitter. The way den de take insult and embarrass people it's my turn to do the same if they don't refund my money
they are not going to refund u, drag them to world court if u want.
I read your interactions with them. From the tone of that lady, they will not refund u. Someone asked u why take loan from loan app, and u scatter. So far u pay before before redemption date. But u didnt pay before. U didnt even pay on redemption day. U paid after u were called. All according to u.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

may you not be in loan need situation..you ll borrow from ur enemy sef
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by kachistone: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Allfavours:
Use their name to find out on google if they are registered by cbn, if so write to cbn about the issue.

Kindly take this advice OP. CBN go look into the matter. You can also send a mail to NITDA. NITDA once slammed a 10M fine on some loan sharks.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You've lovely eyes and a cute face, I love that. I always take care of what I love.

I will really like to be your friend. I'm not trouble, I'm just a regular guy who trusts his intuition. And it tells me you're good for me. I believe we would be great friends.

What do you say? Should I send you a message??
Sure, thanks.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FuckloveJnr: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

You're one of those family members that would give him stories if he should request for assistance, but wouldn't waste time to form Saint online. You're a monumental hypocrite angry embarassed
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
TeamLeader:
My reply to her

Bros take another loan now accordingly to the money they debited u from ur account then make use of the money when is time to pay back the loan tell them u have paid already with ur debit alert which she asked u to keep as record.

Is a very simple matter that doesn't required much stress as long as u are the one to pay back no prob. U have already paid for the loan u are taking now
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by jice(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come

WHY ARE YOU HIDDING THE IDENTITY OF THOSE THIEVING APPS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / My Experience In The Bank Today / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.