Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). (3715 Views)

Beautiful Ijaw Cities In Each Nigerian State / Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!! / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:10am On Jan 04
The first picture is Ijaw part of Port Harcourt, hence you see water there.
The areas shown are Okrika, Ogoloma and Borokiri areas.

The second picture is Yenagoa and third is Buguma Kalabari

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into 6 States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.

Port Harcourt even started from Ijaw land.

@General Ditari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Bialegend(m): 8:11am On Jan 04
Portharcourt, Ijaw city? Ogogoro-kaikai is already talking this early morning.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:12am On Jan 04
More pics.
First picture is in Brass Bayelsa
Second picture is Gbaramatu, Warri.
All are Ijaw lands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:12am On Jan 04
The first picture is not even a place in Nigeria.

Lol, dey play. Mke ikwerre people catch you for port Harcourt own.
Even Warri, Itshekiri people no go gree

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:13am On Jan 04
Bialegend:
Portharcourt, Ijaw city? Ogogoro-kaikai is already talking this early morning.
Port Harcourt even started from Ijaw land.
Go find out more.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:13am On Jan 04
Workch:
Go find out more.
These are Ijaw areas.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:14am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

Go find out more.
These are Ijaw areas.
Your a re liar. Even that picture you said is port Harcourt is not port Harcourt.
You only tagged it port Harcourt.
You don't even know port Harcourt yourself

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Wainey: 8:14am On Jan 04
Workch:
The first picture is not even a place in Nigeria.

The first picture is Bonny, the last picture is Abonnema in Kalabari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:15am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

Go find out more.
These are Ijaw areas.
clown cheesy
Your second picture is Lagos 😁

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:15am On Jan 04
Workch:
Your a re liar. Even that picture you said is port Harcourt is not port Harcourt.
You only tagged it port Harcourt.
You don't even know port Harcourt yourself

That is Port Harcourt stop fooling around.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:15am On Jan 04
Wainey:
I swear, the first picture is not Nigeria and the second is Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:16am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

That is Port Harcourt stop fooling around.
tell me the name of that tall building. If you do, I will believe you 😁

Me that knows port Harcourt in and out

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:16am On Jan 04
Workch:
I swear, the first picture is not Nigeria and the second is Lagos.

The first picture is PH
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:16am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

Go find out more.
These are Ijaw areas.
Why did you remove the second picture 😁😁😁😁?
You don't know anywhere, you are claiming it to be Ijaw land cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:17am On Jan 04
Workch:
tell me the name of that tall building. If you do, I will believe you 😁

Me that knows port Harcourt in and out
Test yourself not me.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:17am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

The first picture is PH
The first picture is not port Harcourt, there no such structure in port Harcourt.
Proof me wrong

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:18am On Jan 04
Wainey:
The first picture is Port Harcourt
The last picture is Gbaramatu Warri
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by olisaEze(m): 8:18am On Jan 04
The Ijaws are neither builders nor developers, so which wan be Ijaw city in PH!. Bayelsa State that is 98% predominantly Ijaw with only eight LGAs, how many things ona don build for dia?? Abeg Ebi rest. grin

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:19am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

Test yourself not me.
You have been busted, if you don't know how port Harcourt skyline looks in a picture then I'm sorry for you.

You don't know the land you want to grab

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:19am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

It's not, there's no place like that in port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:20am On Jan 04
Workch:
Why did you remove the second picture 😁😁😁😁?
You don't know anywhere, you are claiming it to be Ijaw land cheesy

I remove no picture
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:20am On Jan 04
Workch:
You have been busted, if you don't know how port Harcourt skyline looks in a picture then I'm sorry for you.

That first picture is Ijaw land.
Jealousy want give you heart attack so.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by KwuoteYourFada: 8:21am On Jan 04
Workch:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:22am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

The circled structure don't exist anywhere in port Harcourt cheesy

You should know this if truly you know port harcourt

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:23am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

You lie alot cheesy

You posted picture of oyibgbo Lagos then removed it. It's proves that you do not know anywhere in either port Harcourt or Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:23am On Jan 04
Workch:
The circled structure don't exist anywhere in port Harcourt cheesy

You should know this if truly you know port harcourt
You are the one that do not know PH.
Stop trying to deceive yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:24am On Jan 04
Workch:
You lie alot cheesy

You posted picture of oyibgbo Lagos then removed. It's proves that you do not know anywhere in either port Harcourt or Lagos

That picture was on my system and I clicked the wrong picture that was closed to the one I had wanted to click and I have removed it.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:25am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

You are the one that do not know PH.
Stop trying to deceive yourself.
okay, tell me the names of the circled structures in port Harcourt, let everyone confirm cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:25am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

That picture was on my system and I clicked the wrong picture that was closed to the one I had wanted to click and I have removed it.
Why are you lying that you didn't remove any picture?
Why? Please why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 8:28am On Jan 04
Workch:
Why are you lying that you didn't remove any picture?
Why? Please why?
continue confusing yourself
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 8:29am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:
continue confusing yourself
there's nothing wrong in accepting that you are wrong. There are still fine pictures of port Harcourt you can use but just accept that this picture is not port Harcourt 😁

You won't die cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Wainey: 8:31am On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

That last picture in your first comment is Abonnema, I don't know the last picture in your second comment.

Trust me, that is my home town so I know it, you can Google "Abonnema York City" and u will see the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Vp Named On Graft List! Atiku Is Out! / Nuhu Ribadu Returns To Nigeria / 419.bittenus.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.