Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels (13888 Views)

APC Crisis: Buni Asserts Self, Dumps Bello’s Convention Sub-committees / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Creamz(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2022
This party is gradually getting finished
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by fatherjesse(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Tinubu attack dogs, where at thou?
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
MikoB:

And osinbajo will prescribe over the NEC meeting, and some are saying the vp has not yet done his home work.

The National Chairman presided over NEC and not the president. Beside, the president can attend virtually.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by HassanOloyede1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi, I'm Hassan by name, an affiliate marketer, entrepreneur, importing and exporting coach to mention but few

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate marketer or you need my mentorship DM me on WhatsApp /2348140648061
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
i pray that Buni never returns

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by TruthSocial: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
kahal29:

https://www.thecable.ng/sani-bello-calls-for-apc-nec-meeting-moves-to-reduce-convention-sub-panels/amp

The FFK bloc in the mud, after serious toasting by buni ffk joined now then don sack buni, that appointment ffk is looking for how e go get am now
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by itsene: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
JAMO84:
Buni is greedy
Ditto his sponsors, Bagudu, Badaru etc.
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Zico5(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is Buhari even alive? This country is in total disarray. So governor are now the one dictating for the party when the president and vice are alive. APC is just a devilish party. PDP is even a mile ahead.
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Ultimas: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
There is no doubt that many intrigues lay ahead.
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Blitzerz: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fulani agenda.
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
What manner of stupid name is that? "Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC)". IGP Special Tactical Squad, Special Assistant, Senior Special Assistant, Special Advicer, House Special Committee on Security. Even the constabulary police is Nigeria Special Constabulary Police! What's special and extraordinary about dishonorable people? Wada f...?
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by MikoB: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunmsg:

The National Chairman presided over NEC and not the president. Beside, the president can attend virtually.

The most senior executive member of any party preside, but the chairman will only anchor, NEC is not only party executives, it comprises the presidency the governors etc, the last time this meeting was called, no one could ulter any word, buhari made is opinion known and that was final and the meeting closed,I can assure you, buhari wi ll not attend any fucking NEC through virtual, whatever buhari want to say, he will communicate it through the vice president.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by azuba4u: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
GOD THANK YOU FOR CREATING CONFUSION IN OUR OPPRESSORS.

LET THEM SCATTER MORE!!.

OUR ANSWERED PRAYERS WILL EMERGE.
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM.

I BELIEVE IN EQUITY.
I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA.
GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT, 2023!!
VOTE PDP BACK.
IS BETTER FOR US

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by adolfHitler1934: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice development. Thank you OP for sharing this.

Meanwhile, On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it.
They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
This small boy dont kill yourself over Tinubu issue o. Don't you have any other thing doing. Don't you have a job?
I wonder if you even sleep at night because you are always on Nairaland looking for every little opportunity to post your Tinubu thrash.
Hope you won't drink snipper when your principal losses.

Oya call your soldiers as usual to ban my account.

Ndi Uchu'
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by garfield1: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Interesting

APC has made history as the only party to have transited from a National Chairman to National caretaker chairman to Acting national caretaker chairman grin grin grin

Imagine APC dribbling APC all in an effort to score an own goal
The only obvious reason he is calling the NEC is because his "ascension" to the office of Acting national caretaker chairman is obviously illegal and out of order
I wonder how NEC will hold when Baba Agbalagba, Bubu is in UK or is he expected to attend virtually?
It is obvious Sani Bello wan climb tree pass the leaf. He better be careful so he doesn't fall yakata

It is also important to note that while all these stories have been flying around about Buni's ouster, no names have been mentioned. It has all been dem say, dem say, it be like say, so tey they are even telling us what they expect Buni to do when he arrives tomorrow to face his online sack. I laugh in acting caretaker cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let us wait and see what happens after the meeting.it is unwise to jump into erroneous conclusions
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by MikoB: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Osinbajo have no hand in all what have been happening

Lolz, don't worry, you will all see what is cooking soon! I am not saying he is the one that is trying to remove buni, but I can assure you all theses games going on, favour him
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by seanfer(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Interesting

APC has made history as the only party to have transited from a National Chairman to National caretaker chairman to Acting national caretaker chairman grin grin grin

Imagine APC dribbling APC all in an effort to score an own goal
The only obvious reason he is calling the NEC is because his "ascension" to the office of Acting national caretaker chairman is obviously illegal and out of order
I wonder how NEC will hold when Baba Agbalagba, Bubu is in UK or is he expected to attend virtually?
It is obvious Sani Bello wan climb tree pass the leaf. He better be careful so he doesn't fall yakata

It is also important to note that while all these stories have been flying around about Buni's ouster, no names have been mentioned. It has all been dem say, dem say, it be like say, so tey they are even telling us what they expect Buni to do when he arrives tomorrow to face his online sack. I laugh in acting caretaker cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get your facts right. PDP had Markafi as Carefaker chairman in PH convention when Wike and co realized that they’ve been played by Ali Modu Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Parachoko: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, don't worry, you will all see what is cooking soon! I am not saying he is the one that is trying to remove buni, but I can assure you all theses games going on, favour him
Most of you guys just love deceiving yourself

Who are the people supporting Osinbanjo in the APC? let's start from there
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by MikoB: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Most of you guys just love deceiving yourself

Who are the people supporting Osinbanjo in the APC? let's start from there

. That's why I said, what is cooking will soon be opened, I can bet you he has more governors for him than any other person, but guess what he is a professor and highly intelligent, once he declares now, you will see the momentum,just wait reality will answer your question
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
seanfer:

Get your facts right. PDP had Markafi as Carefaker chairman in PH convention when Wike and co realized that they’ve been played by Ali Modu Sheriff.

You mean acting national caretaker chairman? You need to check and recheck your facts again. Then read what I wrote
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
garfield1:

Let us wait and see what happens after the meeting.it is unwise to jump into erroneous conclusions

No erroneous conclusions here. Except you're one of the wishful thinkers.

Buni is still in charge. Sani Bello was acting because Buni was away. He is due back tomorrow and all the zombies will return to default settings.

Osinbajo is also acting President today. Does that mean Buhari has been sacked? Most especially when Osinbajo will preside over FEC?

They are just looking for hope even in the unlikeliest of places
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Parachoko: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
MikoB:

. That's why I said, what is cooking will soon be opened, I can bet you he has more governors for him than any other person, but guess what he is a professor and highly intelligent, once he declares now, you will see the momentum,just wait reality will answer your question
Which Governors did he have? You can keep on deceiving yourself claiming to know what is cooking.

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by garfield1: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

No erroneous conclusions here. Except you're one of the wishful thinkers.

Buni is still in charge. Sani Bello was acting because Buni was away. He is due back tomorrow and all the zombies will return to default settings.

Osinbajo is also acting President today. Does that mean Buhari has been sacked? Most especially when Osinbajo will preside over FEC?

They are just looking for hope even in the unlikeliest of places

Let us keep watching.
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by airsaylongcome: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
PressMyButton:

You're right.

I acknowledge and respect how you calmly took the correction. I didn't mean to be pedantic and all. Hope you didn't take it to imply me trying to put you down. Far from it. Again I respect your calm response

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
garfield1:

Let us keep watching.
Eggzactly

Even your calmness shows you now realize how right I always am and you don't want the pain and heartbreak to be loud when it happens as I predict.

It is good you have learnt not to argue with your seniors in the the game
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by garfield1: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Eggzactly

Even your calmness shows you now realize how right I always am and you don't want the pain and heartbreak to be loud when it happens as I predict.

It is good you have learnt not to argue with your seniors in the the game

Guy,you have serious problems,I always tell you this.I have never argued with you about the internal affairs of APC or pdp,they are of no interest to me just as elections does not interest you except you are hallucinating.. Myy stance has always been that apc will carry the day in 2023 and someone from the south/acn bloc will fly the ticket...the only notable argument we had was on Edo polls which you won,whether oshiomhole won his ward and unit which I won and the supreme court ruling in ondo which I won so I am in the lead and you are my boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion / Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees / Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.