Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels (13885 Views)

APC Crisis: Buni Asserts Self, Dumps Bello’s Convention Sub-committees / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,you have serious problems,I always tell you this.I have never argued with you about the internal affairs of APC or pdp,they are of no interest to me just as elections does not interest you except you are hallucinating.. Myy stance has always been that apc will carry the day in 2023 and someone from the south/acn bloc will fly the ticket...the only notable argument we had was on Edo polls which you won,whether oshiomhole won his ward and unit which I won and the supreme court ruling in ondo which I won so I am in the lead and you are my boy grin

You forgot to add the Oshiomole Chairmanship tussle. You were for Oshiomole while I told you he's dead and buried. You got a brutal bruising there too.
Also the VAT issue which the legislature has already made clear is concurrent and not exclusive
The Ondo ruling is a minority ruling which is yet to be tested so I don't see why you should claim an infantile victory there.
You see boy, you still have a lot to learn from the Master. Just be patient and learn
Re: Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels by garfield1: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You forgot to add the Oshiomole Chairmanship tussle. You were for Oshiomole while I told you he's dead and buried. You got a brutal bruising there too.
Also the VAT issue which the legislature has already made clear is concurrent and not exclusive
The Ondo ruling is a minority ruling which is yet to be tested so I don't see why you should claim an infantile victory there.
You see boy, you still have a lot to learn from the Master. Just be patient and learn

Funny..so 4 against three in ondo is now minority? Anyway,you party always muddle up figures,counting minority as majority.oshiomhole. was removed by 7 out if 20 ward exco...like I told you,the northerners have almost caught up with the south in online voters reg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates / Falana: DSS Does Not Need Court Order To Arrest Emefiele / Nigerians Will Reject One-Party State — IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.