Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? (2461 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Palema007:
So short ladies like me no get chance cry cry cry cry cry ... Oh! There is nothing to live for again... How can we short ladies miss such a rare magnanimous opportunity and be on the turn off list of an average mgbeke feeling fly! How! cry

I no blame you na. You don see me finish. Na me be average mgbeke, bah?
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Columbine(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

Ladies that looks like Jaruna without make-up

There's nothing like an ugly girl, maybe unless there's a disability, even at that, it still doesn't make a lady ugly. Even those looking like jaruna are getting married every weekend, there are many things that makes a lady attractive to a man, some of them are even beyond the man's control. Ordinary good morning, can make a man get attracted to a lady. Love is very complex.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
ibechris:
Well,for me...if ur financial reasoning isn't compatible with mine,even if u like live close to Aso rock leave me alone e no go work.

I like ladies who are financially intelligent,no be all those lazy ones who think without men they can't make money or better their lives.

Always a financial burden.

Even if u ugly,but as far u are smart and respectful and can turn 1million to 2million in a given period,no wahala.

I hate liabilities.

I think I'm in love with you wink (homo)
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by sylvestersamuel(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:

I think I'm in love with you wink (homo)

I cover him with the blood of jesus....Amen
Re: What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? by paul100(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Decimus:
Non-virgin ladies.
It's unimaginable to me, after allowing another guy to deflower you, then you expect me to keep bringing you flowers all in the name of being romantic, definitely not me.
Guy hope say you be virgin ooo??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life / My Experience Using Herbal Performance Enhancers / "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.