Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Happy Women International Day To Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Women International Day To Redpillers (854 Views)

Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) / To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend / Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
It is only right and wise to celebrate the creature behind your existence and therefore I want to use this medium to celebrate the international women's day with redpillers. Happy women international day to ubunja, Martinez39s,CaveAdullam, emmaodet,Luminouz, mjbolt and the rest of you too numerous to mention, don't feel rejected, we care about you all and we constantly pray that God in his infinite mercies deliver you all from the shackles of the redpill. May God ease the pains of your hearts that caused you to be redpillers and let me also remind you that The Future Is Female.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by MAGG0T(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy

you mean the broke specie of Men?

Damn!!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Damn!!
Put them in your prayers, these are good men with emotional instability, may God erase the pains of their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by odinson1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Damn!!

Your monicker is what you have in your brain,lots of them cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by MAGG0T(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Put them in your prayers, these are good men with emotional instability, may God erase the pains of their hearts

I don't pray for foolish and myopic people,

No amount of deliverance can remove the garment of foolishness from them

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Deborah98(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
You no dey rest fa grin... As they no send me,me too no send them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by MAGG0T(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
odinson1:

Your monicker is what you have in your brain,lots of them cheesy

How about if you lick my ass, would that make you feel alright son?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:

I don't pray for foolish and myopic people,

No amount of deliverance can remove the garment of foolishness from them

cheesy
Eiya,I feel for them and I believe with God all things are possible. I'm preparing to do some dry fasting on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deborah98:
You no dey rest fa grin... As they no send me,me too no send them undecided
Seriously I understand their pains and I cried so much this morning on their behalf, I want to see a positive change in them so that they can embrace reality and enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nicepoker(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
A thread from a mentally unbalanced creature. The chair person (AEN) Association of Evening Newspapers. NL chapter. grin
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nicepoker:
A thread from a mentally unbalanced creature. The chair person (AEN) Association of Evening Newspapers. NL chapter. grin
My heart is with you,throw away your redpill rubbish and life will become clearer for you
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nicepoker(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
My heart is with you,throw away your redpill rubbish and life will become clearer for you
Shove your heart down your azz.
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Deborah98(f): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seriously I understand their pains and I cried so much this morning on their behalf, I want to see a positive change in them so that they can embrace reality and enjoy life.
Did you say you cried on their behalf undecided Keep believing all these lies they drop here, if only you know that majority of them are womawrapper. Na that Gid of a person I wan know his problem and reasons his misaligning our men in believing what's not true.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Did you say you cried on their behalf undecided Keep believing all these lies they drop here, if only you know that majority of them are womawrapper. Na that Gid of a person I wan know his problem and reasons his misaligning our men in believing what's not true.
Forget God,him own is a mental case and I've advised him severally to seek help.I cry over silly things a times lol
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
stunnert:

Thunder fire your left blokos there you idiotic simp
How is he a simp?explain
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Vinnie2000(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP, Happy Womens day to you and all nairaland ladies. I really like you. You re not Bitter like some other feminists, here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, Happy Womens to you and all nairaland ladies. I really like you. You re not Bitter like some feminists, here!
Thank you and cheers to all redpillers
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by odinson1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:

How about if you lick my ass, would that make you feel alright son?

cheesy

I'll pass,thanks though.
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
odinson1:

I'll pass,thanks though.
Are you a redpiller
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Boogyman557: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You are always smoking weed

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
cry keep you there undecided
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
cry keep you there undecided
Where have you been,you’ve been enjoying yourself abi
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where have you been,you’ve been enjoying yourself abi
been quite busy...what's your issue with redpillers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
been quite busy...what's your issue with redpillers.
I don’t have issues with them aside the disrespect they have for women,they preach hate
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t have issues with them aside the disrespect they have for women,they preach hate
grin maybe the ones in this forum...im a redpiller iñcase u don't know, but not a fanatic.
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
grin maybe the ones in this forum...im a redpiller iñcase u don't know, but not a fanatic.
I like some of the redpill nuggets but most of them are very bitter especially that martinez
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like some of the redpill nuggets but most of them are very bitter especially that martinez
lol trouble maker, must u mention him..anyway that God of a guy is kinda toxic, I prefer ubunja miseducation, been a while I saw any of his thread...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol trouble maker, must u mention him..anyway that God of a guy is kinda toxic, I prefer ubunja miseducation, been a while I saw any of his thread...
ubunja is a very flexible redpiller unlike that Martinez that will eat human flesh raw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
ubunja is a very flexible redpiller unlike that Martinez that will eat human flesh raw
ok o grin
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
ok o grin
I don’t see you as a redpiller sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Ass: A Conversation. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So / Five Reasons Your Ex Still Text Or Calls You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.