Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,069 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Will He Get My Postcards? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Get My Postcards? (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2022
I live overseas, and I sent postcards to my boyfriend living in Abuja. I mistakenly assumed mail was delivered directly to homes, such as to a mailbox or door. Now I'm afraid he won't receive my postcards. How is he supposed to find them? I wrote his name and address on the postcards, but that's it.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 3:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Are you white or just watched too many cartoons and forgot what Nigeria is like ?

I assume your guy's name is Chima?

Are you like 15 years old ?

Nigerians dont do post cards , the only cards Chima wants from you are Amazon , steam, Google and Apple gift cards

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Are you white or just watched too many cartoons and forgot what Nigeria is like ?

I assume your guy's name is Chima?

Are you like 15 years old ?
Nigerian sdont do post cards

I am white actually, and it just didn't occur to me. We wanted to send postcards for sentimental reasons as well as establish a physical record of our relationship. He thought I put his phone number on the cards and figured he would get notified that he needed to pick them up.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2022
ChimasGirl:

I am white actually, and it just didn't occur to me. We wanted to send postcards for sentimental reasons as well as establish a physical record of our relationship. He thought I put his phone number on the cards and figured he would get notified that he needed to pick them up.

I figured, about your race... Okay lemme tell you what you need to know...

Bruv don't want no gift cards.. our mail system is toast, you'd be better off sending such via ups and courier services but that's gonna cost you alot so that's not an option for post cards... Except you are sending something nice like say a ps5 then include the post card .. either way that's bout it

How old are you?
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I figured, about your race... Okay lemme tell you what you need to know...

Bruv don't want no gift cards.. our mail system is toast, you'd be better off sending such via ups and courier services but that's gonna cost you alot so that's not an option for post cards... Except you are sending something nice like say a ps5 then include the post card .. either way that's bout it

How old are you?

I'm a grown ass woman. I'm still learning about your culture, hence why I come on here, read, and ask questions. He has already told me the postal service is corrupt, just like almost everything else there. I have sent him a package by a private company, and I have more faith it will make it to him with no problems. I just wanted some insight as to whether he could get these postcards and how. I'm not looking for hostility or insults. As my profile says, I'm just here to learn.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 3:30am On Mar 09, 2022
ChimasGirl:

I'm a grown ass woman. I'm still learning about your culture, hence why I come on here, read, and ask questions. He has already told me the postal service is corrupt, just like almost everything else there. I have sent him a package by a private company, and I have more faith it will make it to him with no problems. I just wanted some insight as to whether he could get these postcards and how. I'm not looking for hostility or insults. As my profile says, I'm just here to learn.

I wasn't insulting you nor was I being hostile... So what country are you from?
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I wasn't insulting you nor was I being hostile... So what country are you from?

Your first comment did not have that vibe... I would rather not share my personal details. Again, just wanted some input about my post.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 3:36am On Mar 09, 2022
ChimasGirl:

Your first comment did not have that vibe... I would rather not share my personal details. Again, just wanted some input about my post.
My bad... Wasn't looking to learn your zodiac sign... Anyways how are you coping with the constant shelling by Russian soldiers there in Kyiv?
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2022
And how many grandkids do you have ? ...hmmmm?

Lemme guess, 2 or 3?

cool

Look if you feel the war becomes unbearable there in Kyiv just go to the Nigerian embassy and ask for asylum, we would be glad to assist you with a temporary green card so you can come here and live out your remaining retirement days smiley
We are so respectful to the elderly here
Nigeria is geriatric friendly grin

Most young lady dont do post cards... So I am guessing you are in your fifties?

How was in watching Bob Marley live in Woodstock?
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by kobarney(m): 4:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Should you include his post code and phone number, it should get to the nearest post office closest to his address or Local Government and he would be contacted hopefully. Most of the things I myself ordered from overseas were usually dropped off at the post office nearest to me and I was notified by my phone number provided. All but the last item bought by November and tracking tells me it’s been delivered to my local post office since January yet still no call. Anyway I consider it lost.

1 Like

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

My bad... Wasn't looking to learn your zodiac sign... Anyways how are you coping with the constant shelling by Russian soldiers there in Kyiv?
Stop asking silly questions,who does that?

3 Likes

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
And how many grandkids do you have ? ...hmmmm?

Lemme guess, 2 or 3?

cool

Look if you feel the war becomes unbearable there in Kyiv just go to the Nigerian embassy and ask for asylum, we would be glad to assist you with a temporary green card so you can come here and live out your remaining retirement days smiley
We are so respectful to the elderly here
Nigeria is geriatric friendly grin

Most young lady dont do post cards... So I am guessing you are in your fifties?

How was in watching Bob Marley live in Woodstock?
WTF

1 Like

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Stop asking silly questions,who does that?

You are just stupid... Looking for white babe... Simp osi... No manhiid at all ..come on get out my mentions jare let human beings talk ... Trying to impress someone that is probably a guy in Ekiti idiot

1 Like

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

WTF

Come on get out

Simple retãrd
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You are just stupid... Looking for white babe... Simp osi... No manhiid at all ..come on get out my mentions jare let human beings talk ... Trying to impress someone that is probably a guy in Ekiti idiot
Who cares about that?
That's not my business,where the person resides.
You know that and you are still doing the same thing?
All I am saying is this:

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Come on get out

Simple retãrd
After seeking her attention?

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

After seeking her attention?

Whose attention... Saheeds attention? You are a mumu .. thief you thought you found free white cheesy

Make e pain you well
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Who cares about that?
That's not my business,where the person resides.
You know that and you are still doing the same thing?
All I am saying is this:

You are a thief

You thought you found freebie ,idiot like you grin

Make e pain you well grin
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Whose attention... Saheeds attention? You are a mumu .. thief you thought you found free white cheesy

Make e pain you well
You shouldn't have been asking silly questions.

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

You shouldn't have been asking silly questions.

You are so dumb, you can't differentiate between sarcasm and reality... Kai dude you are literally too stupid to insult
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You are so dumb, you can't differentiate between sarcasm and reality... Kai dude you are literally too stupid to insult
Sarcasm indeed,now you are trying to save your face.

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Sarcasm indeed,now you are trying to save your face.

Okay I am starting to doubt your mental state. Are you sure everything is alright with you ? Do you tAke drugs? What is wrong with you ?

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Okay I am starting to doubt your mental state. Are you sure everything is alright with you ? Do you tAke drugs? What is wrong with you ?
I am good.

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by NoFucksToGive: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

I am good.

Now I am really worried .
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now I am really worried .
You shouldn't be.

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
ChimasGirl:
I live overseas, and I sent postcards to my boyfriend living in Abuja. I mistakenly assumed mail was delivered directly to homes, such as to a mailbox or door. Now I'm afraid he won't receive my postcards. How is he supposed to find them? I wrote his name and address on the postcards, but that's it.
Living overseas and in Nigeria at the same time, this guy and his funny posts sef... SMH
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2022
kobarney:
Should you include his post code and phone number, it should get to the nearest post office closest to his address or Local Government and he would be contacted hopefully. Most of the things I myself ordered from overseas were usually dropped off at the post office nearest to me and I was notified by my phone number provided. All but the last item bought by November and tracking tells me it’s been delivered to my local post office since January yet still no call. Anyway I consider it lost.

Thank you for your comment. He's going to check the post office just in case. Maybe you should check your post office for your missing package too.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by kobarney(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
ChimasGirl:

Thank you for your comment. He's going to check the post office just in case. Maybe you should check your post office for your missing package too.

I really don’t have the luxury of time but will try. Besides it’s a $4 package.
Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by ChimasGirl(f): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2022
kobarney:

I really don’t have the luxury of time but will try. Besides it’s a $4 package.

Just wanted to give an update. He received a post card today!

2 Likes

Re: Will He Get My Postcards? by kobarney(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
ChimasGirl:

Just wanted to give an update. He received a post card today!

Congratulations to you both!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Sexual Predator "Disguised" As A Man To Trick Women Into Sex / Why Is This So? / "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.