Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures (54620 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by house10s2: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
DKM123:
Jesu! I am sure this one too is a nairaland redpillar. cheesy grin cheesy

You are just glorifying poverty and a very poor dress sense!

You could have at least tucked in and looked like a decent human being on your wedding day. The same money you used to buy the "aloko bend down boutique" shirt and trouser is the same money you would have spent if you had tucked in and worn a belt or ironed your agbalagba trouser.
This same material your wife used to sew this "house girl" outfit would have still been used to sew fitting dress that will make her look just a little bit stylish on her wedding day without an extra Kobo added.
The money your wife used to buy that wig (or whatever you call that thing on her head) could have been used to buy a small necklace and her natural combed neatly.

There is absolutely NOTHING to admire here. This is more like "GOD FORBID".

tuck in tuck in, uncle christ tucker how far
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
After una don born one, why will you be moved to spend much again?

If na shasis like us, you won't be saying this.

Congratulations.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
house10s2:
my ex would have hated this but she wont drop kobo.

broke ass bitch
You for show am pictures of other couples were do the same for Ikoyi. undecided

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by silibaba: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey ,Most Nigerians like to dey show off grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...

What he is trying to portray is that, is better to have a low key wedding than going around borrowing for same wedding.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Aduroja123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage

Fairly used keh.

Men are wicked. grin grin
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Thats the problem ,see bro if you look at the society of today ,you will notice that people Just do a whole lot for show off ,for instance I know a dude that likes competition ,he can use his last dime to buy anything and later come begging you for food ,what do we call that ?

U didn't answer d question:

you think God has anything to do with the foolishness of that?
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by opera1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
ednut1:
The average person is using 4m to 8m for wedding. Taking loans and begging for funds. It’s shameful

Honestly. No award or grade is being added to the wedding certificate.
#4 million, same certificate.
#1million, same certificate.
#500k same certificate.
#200k, same certificate
25k still the same type of wedding certificate.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by jassmenn(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Happy married life to you two. I just hope you guys will cherish and respect each other
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Las las, all Nigerians go get sense!
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by seyz91(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Me too
Solsix:
My kind of wedding. What is the poster above saying??no be everybody wants his or her event loud. There are people who don't like crowd I am one of them.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
DKM123:
Jesu! I am sure this one too is a nairaland redpillar. A nairaland alpha mail cheesy grin cheesy

You are just glorifying poverty and a very poor dress sense!

You could have at least tucked in and looked like a decent human being on your wedding day. The same money you used to buy the "aloko bend down boutique" shirt and trouser is the same money you would have spent if you had tucked in and worn a belt or ironed your agbalagba trouser.
This same material your wife used to sew this "house girl" outfit would have still been used to sew fitting dress that will make her look just a little bit stylish on her wedding day without an extra Kobo added.
The money your wife used to buy that wig (or whatever you call that thing on her head) could have been used to buy a small necklace and her natural combed neatly.

There is absolutely NOTHING to admire here. This is more like "GOD FORBID".

Is their marriage certificate different from those that tucked in and didn't sew housegirl outfit?

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey ,Most Nigerians like to dey show off grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...

Will his marriage certificate be different if there was money?
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by maxwell530(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Is their marriage certificate different from those that tucked in and didn't sew housegirl outfit?
stop asking foolish questions on every thread, it's annoying as Fvck

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by AdesewaAde(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
phenzy:

What’s your concern if they are broke?
How’s it affecting your account?
Yen yen yen
And what’s should be our business with their wedding if they don’t want us to talk about it ?

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Xantel(f): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
maxwell530:
stop asking foolish questions on every thread, it's annoying as Fvck

U haven't answered the question:

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Indehouse(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Solsix:
My kind of wedding. What is the poster above saying??no be everybody wants his or her event loud. There are people who don't like crowd I am one of them.
na because of crowd I for don marry since
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by maxwell530(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
lexy2014:

U haven't answered the question:

only foolish people still engage you here with your stupid questions on every topic

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
maxwell530:
only foolish people still engage you here with your stupid questions on every topic

Since u have engaged me even without invitation, can we then say that u are foolish? Meanwhile,

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
In fact, no food, no even pure water
and no cameraman I used my phone.

Guyyyy grin grin
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:

GOD bless your union.

Make sure you celebrate another wedding ceremony specifically asa gift for her in the nearest future and make it big.

She is a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by RealityBender(f): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
You should not have gotten married to begin with. It’s obvious you’re not financially ready for it. You’re lucky your woman is way below average!

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Ournolly: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats bro, happy for you.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Goldbw122(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is the kind of marriage that last long I tell you a marriage with value..
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Dikegodspower(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
U wed for Apc church abi?
Make una no de give people fake hope
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by toluleke(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
This one na stingy pro max haba learn to celebrate yourself then you will be celebrated. Kai we all want Good things you couldn't even call a cameraman.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by placeofallure(f): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:

Note: court marriage is not an alternative to payment of dowry. In fact dowry payment is the REAL marriage. church wedding is just ceremonial

Exactly! My mum told me that traditional marriage is the real deal. The rest are formalities. After my traditional marriage, in the evening I waved at my husband that we'll see later, my mum shouted for where? You're going with him! You don't have a place here anymore. That was how I left house with little or nothing cause I wasn't prepared. I later came for my things.

Even as I type now, the memory is bringing tears to my eyes. I wanted to get married, I was excited about marriage but I wasn't prepared to leave my mom and everyone else. So I thought I'll just throw the party, everyone would eat then I'll return to being my normal self. I was shocked! We were already living together before we did the church and court wedding courtesy my mum. Cheers to her, sweet mum!
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by freemanq(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
What is Apc flag doing there
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by kikilove(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
I can accept any level of low budget wedding u claim to want to have but not having a camera man to at least keep the beautiful memories is downright tacky and really low standard by any standard,see the pics na they look silly,least u would have done was have a camera man for photos even if na 5 good ones

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
You resemble Seun Osewa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.