Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures (54664 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Acidbath: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
They are not the first, neither would they be the last.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
opera1:
Honestly. No award or grade is being added to the wedding certificate.
#4 million, same certificate.
#1million, same certificate.
#500k same certificate.
#200k, same certificate
25k still the same type of wedding certificate
BINGO! undecided

What is the sense in paying more for something you don't need to pay more for? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
placeofallure:
1. Exactly! My mum told me that traditional marriage is the real deal. The rest are formalities. After my traditional marriage, in the evening I waved at my husband that we'll see later, my mum shouted for where? You're going with him! You don't have a place here anymore. That was how I left house with little or nothing cause I wasn't prepared. I later came for my things.

2. Even as I type now, the memory is bringing tears to my eyes. I wanted to get married, I was excited about marriage but I wasn't prepared to leave my mom and everyone else. So I thought I'll just throw the party, everyone would eat then I'll return to being my normal self. I was shocked! We were already living together before we did the church and court wedding courtesy my mum. Cheers to her, sweet mum!
1. Your mother lied to you much like most women out there were also lied to in that there same Nigeria.. undecided

If she had told you, for example that by opting for traditional law, your husband is allowed by law to marry other wives and divorce you without a dime when he So chooses, something that can't happen had you opted for the registry affair, would you have seen your traditional the same way? undecided

2. Remembering a ceremony does that but it does not make it any more than just that, a ceremony.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by DissTroy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
No. She just clung to low-hanging fruits

I can see the child she's holding who is at least 3 years old. You impregnated her
, she bore you a child and you both have been cohabiting with everyone calling her your wife.

So when you suggested making it legal after her hinting it, she just went for the quickest option which legalises the role she's already settled into and allows her wear a ring without seeming too desperate.

Happy married life. When financial success comes your way, have a proper marriage anniversary even once with friends and family.

Women cherish these things. It's not the money- it's the feeling of being wedded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Messi1997: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
What will you use to hold body and soul in your marriage.You are having the mentality that God will provide for you needs.Then nine months later you give birth to triplets or quadraplets and you start begging for alms

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Zetty177x: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which bride price again? This here is meant as an alternative to your traditional marriages. undecided

You can choose to either marry through the

1. traditional route
2. Church marriage
3. Registry or court marriage.

You only need do just one to be married. undecided

For ur marriage to be legal, u must have done marriage as to custom and done the traditional rites .ask a lawyer, before u sound uninformed

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming
I'm all for low-key, but this is not it abeg.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by kingthreat(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
MY guy wan marry fine gal for church. Fine gal come turn Instagram slay queen. Wedding costs don reach 11 Million. Bros must pay oo grin
I just hope say the poonani ready anytime him wan chop sha.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zetty177x:
For ur marriage to be legal, u must have done marriage as to custom and done the traditional r.ask a lawyer, before u sound uninformed
Wrong! For your marriage to be legal in Nigeria, what you need is to simply apply for a license which is the same document those who go straight to the marriage registry sign. undecided

A registry marriage involves the signing of a marriage license by a couple. That is the most basic of marriages. undecided

Your traditional marriages involves your traditional ceremonies(with applications of laws) carried out in addition to signing the same marriage license those who held to the registry also sign. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Ifyjos(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulation...this is the kind of wedding that I will do ooo

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by MYHUBBY: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. My dad wore regular suit and tire, and my mum wore her regular outfits - they became husband and wife in the 1970s Nigeria. undecided

2. You are not making any sense here. undecided

3. You actually think any of what you have claimed so far makes any sense? undecided

you're dumb and foolish at the same time, you just address my point in your number 1 point. what I'm telling the Op is that even if he's not doing party, he can still dress either in his traditional attire or white dress and take nice pics just for future sighting, don't you see the picture of your parents that you're now making reference of?

why are many of you always typing when your mental provider is unavailable? should I be stressing myself in verbatim expression because of some group of low IQ on this forum

guy no let me go out of civil for you o, I hate imbecilic and unnecessary mentions from brain dead specimen like you
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by naija4life247: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage

Do you want to make Heaven like this?

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:
1. you're dumb and foolish at the same time, you just address my point in your number 1 point. what I'm telling the Op is that even if he's not doing party, he can still dress either in his traditional attire or white dress and take nice pics just for future sighting, don't you see the picture of your parents that you're now making reference of?

2. why are many of you always typing when your mental provider is available? should I be stressing myself in verbatim expression because of some group of low IQ on this forum

3. guy no let me go out of civil for you o, I hate imbecilic and unnecessary mentions from brain dead specimen like you
1. My parents did not wear anything special on their day nor did they wear any traditional attire. At least try to comprehend what is posted before rattling off. undecided

2. Look whose talking ! undecided

3. Learn to comprehend what is written before responding. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by barragan: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming

You could have at least tucked in your shirt. You look like you got picked off the road by your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by naptu2: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm all for low-key, but this is not it abeg.

Congratulations

That depends on what the couple wants.

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by losak9111(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
merits:

No food no pure water,how come it costs you 25k, just tell us you did the marriage on credit simple.
Registration fees 15K
And others small small expenses.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Finchmgh: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
E be like say na secondhand wife you marry o.

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Ytea(f): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage
grin grin
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by ufotunang: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats....abi you cannot kill yourself because you cannot organize an expensive wedding....at least with 5,000 naira one can organize a simple wedding like this
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Eben91: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
This guy ehn,do you mean Tokunbo or Nigeria used?
Nigerian used

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by tayo60(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why do you look shakushaku? U and your wife should have worn something better.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice..

90 percent of dislike to this wedding comes from kids that their parents are still feeding them.

They don't know how far.. LoL

Even people wey get money no dey loud am any longer unless those social media bragging gals and boiz
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Meksbig(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigerians and holding everyone to their arbitrary standards.
Husband is happy, wife is happy and fellow Nigerians are pissed
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by opera1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
BINGO! undecided

What is the sense in paying more for something you don't need to pay more for? undecided

You practically lack sense and your abusive nature tells the family that you came from.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Poverty is bad. But, it is better to also cut your coat according to your size.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by house10s2: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You for show am pictures of other couples were do the same for Ikoyi. undecided
dey wait
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by MYHUBBY: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. My parents did not wear anything special on their day nor did they wear any traditional attire. At least try to comprehend what is posted before rattling off. undecided

2. Look whose talking ! undecided

3. Learn to comprehend what is written before responding. undecided

so this is not moderate and special? they should register you in special school, I don't think you have a working brain
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by jclassiq(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Actually, there is no honour in poverty.

But the import of your post is absolutely WELL RECEIVED

HAPPY MARRIAGE BRO

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Jmichael1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kate06:
grin

Congrats on your wedding...na the kind wedding I wan do be this...I no get millions to waste for one retired slay queen.

Bros u funny ooh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.