Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Wife Squirt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Squirt (8507 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
We have few sexual experiences until we married. A few times my then-girlfriend climax, the foam was always wet. I thought it was something that will go away with time. So I overlook it. 6 months into the relationship, I decided to do what was necessary, and we became husband and wife. From wetting the mattress in the hotel we stay for our honeymoon which results in us having little quarrel to now having to be a daily experience when we make love. I have to stop having sex with her.
I seek medical advice but I was told there is nothing that can be done. I left the house to a friend's place where I go to work. My wife is an angel but how do I sleep with pee after lovemaking. How will I be changing the bedspread almost every day?
I can't tell my friends what I am going through, and nor can I use my main moniker.
Please if your wife squirt, how do you handle and live with it. I have a second thought of seeking for divorce so both of us can have peace of mind. I don't waste all that wedding money but I will be losing a good woman.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Jeon(f): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
We have few sexual experiences until we married. A few times my then-girlfriend climax, the foam was always wet. I thought it was something that will go away with time. So I overlook it. 6 months into the relationship, I decided to do what was necessary, and we became husband and wife. From wetting the mattress in the hotel we stay for our honeymoon which results in us having little quarrel to now having to be a daily experience when we make love. I have to stop having sex with her.
I seek medical advice but I was told there is nothing that can be done. I left the house to a friend's place where I go to work. My wife is an angel but how do I sleep with pee after lovemaking. How will I be changing the bedspread almost every day?
I can't tell my friends what I am going through, and nor can I use my main moniker.
Please if your wife squirt, how do you handle and live with it.
your own worst

so you want to divorce her because of the squirting?
but why now?
angry you could have avoid her during dating eras.
I have a second thought of seeking for divorce so both of us can have peace of mind. I don't waste all that wedding money but I will be losing a good woman.

why did you created a new moniker to express this experience?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by Tinububalls: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Man! This life no balance oh. Are you the one washing the bed-sheet?
Buy more than one sheets, use one for love making then she will change to another if you want to sleep.
Mr man don't create a problem where there is none.

53 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by spinna: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
The thing wey men dey pray for

45 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by Ego2(f): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
True true this life no balance embarassed

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jeon:

your own worst

so you want to divorce her because of the squirting?
but why now?
angry you could have avoid her during dating eras.

why did you created a new moniker to express this experience?
I have a known popular moniker in the tech, car, and politics section.
Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
spinna:
The thing wey men dey pray for
Have you had this experience before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Squirt by Conwarden: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
Please if your wife squirt, how do you handle and live with it. I have a second thought of seeking for divorce so both of us can have peace of mind. I don't waste all that wedding money but I will be losing a good woman.

shocked

Na wa. Don't you feel happy satisfying your wife?

1. Bros, buy many bedsheets, and all these wide nylons sold per yard.
2. Spread 2 layers of bedsheets
on your bed, with a nylon layer in-between both.
3. After coitus with madam and when ready to sleep, simply remove the stained top layer bedsheet and nylon.
4. Sleep on the dry bedsheet underneath.
5. Repeat 2 and 3 whenever necessary.

Shikena! Must everything lead to divorce?

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Squirt by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:

then use it!
and stop shying away angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by starpower(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
My ex urinate before show. It urine in bladder not sweat.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
I know your Monika,confused men everywhere
Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
starpower:
My ex urinate before show. It urine in bladder not sweat.
. She did same but won't amount to anything. How did you cope.
Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know your Monika, confused men everywhere
What makes me confused. I need a solution not this, please.
Re: My Wife Squirt by house10s: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
pee noni
Re: My Wife Squirt by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
What makes me confused. I need a solution not this, please.
This should never be a problem for any man,it simply means she's sexually and everything attracted to you.If reverse was the case you'll still complain.You can start drinking it if you so care about your bedspread that you don't want it stained.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Squirt by thorpido(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is not a problem at all!
Squirting is a climax for some women.There are many women who even wish to have the experience but never get to it.

Simple solution......get a mackintosh and put under your bedspread whenever you want to make love.Get a change of bedsheets after the do.Chikena.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
It's simple. Start making love to her on the floor. After that she mops the floor and you both can enjoy the bed later.

lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
thorpido:
This is not a problem at all!
Squirting is a climax for some women.There are many women who even wish to have the experience but never get to it.

Simple solution......get a mackintosh and put under your bedspread whenever you want to make love.Get a change of bedsheets after the do.Chikena.
I am tired of it. I didn't bargain for this.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
You are the one that makes her squirt. Probably you have to reduce the way you kpansh her kpekus. The harder the kpanshing, the more the kpekus squirts.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
It's simple. Start making love to her on the floor. After that she mops the floor and you both can enjoy the bed later.

lipsrsealed
That gross.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
You are hitting the right spot during sex na, that's why she dey squirt. cheesy
U wan to divorce a good woman because she squirt during sex. Your brain dey pain you.
Wawa angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Squirt by thorpido(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
I am tired of it. I didn't bargain for this.
Guess you don't have kids yet.
When the child wees on the bed and floor frequently and you have to clean and mop,will you throw the child away?
Some things come with the package.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Squirt by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
thorpido:
When the child wees on the bed and floor frequently and you have to clean and mop,will you throw the child away?
He's a childish husband, me that will never marry any man that will deny me the experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
thorpido:
When the child wees on the bed and floor frequently and you have to clean and mop, will you throw the child away?
My brothers and other members of the family have kids and they don't mess around so what are you talking about. I need my space clean and with healthy air.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Foodqueen(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na so.

Story teller them.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
He's a childish husband, me that will never marry any man that will deny me the experience
. You are blaming me as if I did something wrong. I don't the smell of pee. Isn't that to hard for you?
Re: My Wife Squirt by thorpido(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
My brothers and other members of the family have kids and they don't mess around so what are you talking about. I need my space clean and with healthy air.
Lol....abeg quick with the divorce. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Foodqueen:
Na so.

Story teller them.
. It is not a story. Real-life matters.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Beremx(f): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
. It is not a story. Real-life matters.
how do you explain to your in-laws you want to divorce their daughter? I mean how do you explain squirting to them?

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Squirt by VEXT: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
legge4:
. You are blaming me as if I did something wrong. I don't the smell of pee. Isn't that to hard for you?

Not every animal you should replied !!!
Re: My Wife Squirt by legge4: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beremx:
how do you explain to your in-laws you want to divorce their daughter? I mean how do you explain squirting to them?
. My mother called to know why I am in my friend's place, I could say anything.
Re: My Wife Squirt by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
You noticed it while dating and went ahead. because of free sex you lost your sense of reasoning then. Now you suddenly realize she's causing a mess and wanna quit? Whatever rocks your boat.

Now I believe what they say about marriage being an eye opener. It has opened your eyes to the fact that she's not what you want even though you blindly went into it because of the initial free offer of sex. What sex will do to a lot of men of this generation, Hm.

You should have left her for a man who likes such women instead of trapping her in only to divorce her later.

What I see in this squirting thing is, it's women who are sex freak that experience it. As in women who lack self control.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever / Change Of Surname. / How To Create Your Own Family Crest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.