Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Share Your Betrayal Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Betrayal Experience (22865 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.

319 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Wizlead: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
If ya betray me I find out I do Same....

Outta Here.....,

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Moeman: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
in my former life i was an emperor and i was stabbed and sold off to the romans by my brother while i was planning what would have been the greatest invasion in history..

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Highman56: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Eya thank God u survived

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
@rubyjade

Is this real or made up? shocked shocked

You need to change your circle of friends and family. Too bad! Two weeks and no one showed up? That's ridiculous!

Mine was this grand aunt of mine. The most terrible woman I've met in my life.

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
I just dey pity that person way wan betray me.
Life no go sweet am at all. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.
I'm truly sorry... This is awful.

I've been betrayed by family too... It hurt real bad...

40 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:
@rubyjade

Is this real or made up? shocked shocked

You need to change your circle of friends and family. Too bad! Two weeks and no one showed up? That's ridiculous!

Mine was this grand aunt of mine. The most terrible woman I've met in my life.
What did she do?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Highman56:
Eya thank God u survived
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Karleb(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
What did she do?

I needed accommodation. Stayed with her and she asked me to leave after a month.

Plus a couple of other things too.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by nickyj19: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Who gave this one mkpurumiri to take?
bastard afonja spotted grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Hector09(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
I have learned to live alone...since my mum, elder brother and sister betrayed me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by CheedyJ(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Moeman:
in my former life i was an emperor and i was stabbed and sold off to the romans by my brother while i was planning what would have been the greatest invasion in history..
Power of skunk

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Demigod22: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2022
I have experienced multiple betrayal but there's this one that really enter me. Because I was threatened to break up with Khadija and for the sake of my life I broke up, Khadija and my friend had sex just to hurt me for breaking up with her, a breakup that wasn't intentional.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2022
cry
Demigod22:
I have experienced multiple betrayal but there's this one that really enter me. Because I was threatened to break up with Khadija and for the sake of my life I broke up, Khadija and my friend had sex just to hurt me for breaking up with her, a breakup that wasn't intentional.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Shakathezulu1: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
nickyj19:
they are all married grin u came late
Lol. Baba, u be clown, I swear.
Your reply show say, na cruise master u be. Hahahaha �

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Bluezy13(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
I have never been betrayed.. because I have never expected any attention from anybody... Not even family.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
undecided
Bluezy13:
I have never been betrayed.. because I have never expected any attention from anybody... Not even family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Bluezy13(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by KingNom(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sad stories
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by moyosore32: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
It was exam period in skul and most of us(student never pay skul fee) so we all agreed that on d day exam was gonna commence, we go stage protest and disagree say mk dem postpone exam for one more week as saving grace for pple wen never pay
D day was finally here, some of my guys and I were fully prepared for the protest, fortunately for us our gathering and all was noticed by the SU president and he came to dialogue with us, we sha tell am say we never pay fee na why we want mk dem adjust the date of exam blah blah, d SU presido resin well with us, kon give us backing say our fate dey our hand, we were to carry on with our initial plan of disrupting the exam halls so as to make it impossible for the others to write the exam.... naso we begin bombard all d classes wey students don already full, getting set to write the exam, lo and behold as I enter one hall laidat I see my padi wen we gather plan to disrupt exam hall on ds particular day confidently sitted and waiting for the question paper to be distributed and passed to him, as our eyes jam, I felt let down after about few secs i went straight for him with d stick in my hand, my brothers and my sisters if to say d Weyrey no follow window jp I for use that kondo scatter him head for that spot that day lol

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
My best friend...

Things were progressing for me and suddenly, his countenance changed.

It's over 4 months since I relocated and this dude haven't called for me once, despite the fact that he's owning me some funds which he used to finance his business.

It's a ghosting game now, and I know we'll see each other one day, and I'll give him a piece of my mind if he dares anything.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by kizwid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Many things wey man don see... but these day I find peace of mind in revenge... If you no respect me, Mo yawa( I take that like you fully minding your business). But if you there disrespect me. I will make sure I disrespect you twice as much... no matter how long it takes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by anoda(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
I just dey pity that person way wan betray me.
Life no go sweet am at all. undecided
taah!. Na lie, what if the person na ODOGWU!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!) / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.