Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11478 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Just take a dog's head to any Orunmila branch in your village/town/community and get the sim.
I don't think you live in the city,that's why I listed those.

I think she wants you to ask about Country/Continent/Hemisphere/Planet grin

Hows that for not being local? Lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
dgunners i hope that's a joke lol anyways just help me buy the line or can't you help a friend cos I hate dogs grin grin grin

yes odumchi that's what I want cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
rememba me in dat sim distribution oh. I need to threaten some people.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

dgunners i hope that's a joke lol anyways just help me buy the line or can't you help a friend cos I hate dogs grin grin grin

yes odumchi that's what I want cheesy

Nope,the sim is sacred and confidential to only one person.So,I can't help you with that.If you don't like dogs,simply take a bottle of palm wine instead.
mo2ok:

rememba me in dat sim distribution oh. I need to threaten some people.
just do as i said earlier!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
^okay but have you done yours? BTW are you in the uni? or . . something tells me you are

@mo sup?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
Have done mine.
Not yet in the Uni, U?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Have done mine.
Not yet in the Uni, U?
k me i'm waiting for my admission to uniben cheesy

you?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Don't really know!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2011
^what's that suppose to mean? tell me c'mon please or is it something you don't want to talk about?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

^what's that suppose to mean? tell me c'mon please or is it something you don't want to talk about?
Yeap!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Yeap!
k its all good, so how are you?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Am doing just fine nd u?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
Seems like you guys are finding it hard to hold a conversation, maybe I should step in and help tongue grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
Yeap! Come in, but knock at the door first.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hey, Natasha thanks for wishing me hbd, its 6 more days and I dont even feel it, hmm I think I'm metamorphorsizing into an adult, what do you think?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Meklex,you are already an adult and just the young type,I think.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Am doing just fine nd u?
i'm okay
[color=#770077][b]@meklex okie doke but you aint gonna get a gift grin grin grin grin

[/b][/color]
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dgunners maybe your right, but still no beard yet, am dying to have it,

Sasha, u aint serious, birthday is all about gifts, still expecting yours though.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:49am On Sep 24, 2011
@MEKLEX,Lol!
Beard? Why don't you ask me for that? I am dieing to have mine off my neck.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2011
Really,?, u must be hairy then, I hate the ish.Really,?, u must be hairy then, I hate the ish.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2011
Absolutely! I am!
Its nothing but God's blessing to me.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
lol mek okay i'll sing you the happy birthday song cheesy cheesy cheesy you would love that won't you?

hmmmm you guys are talking about beard? I don't like beards on a guy, but if its well kept i won't mind, mek leave your self the way you are , just imagine i've always had a big butt lol but i used to like flat butt now of recent i just noticed i've reduced , its strange cos no other part of my body reduced except my btt shocked shocked now I don't like it I want my other butt back cry cry cry cry cry cry BTW i'm not joking oh

gun so you don dey grow bear bear grin grin grin grin grin anyways I hope you're styling it real good cheesy now i know what to get for you on your buff day [size=2pt]shaving stick[/size] grin grin grin [/i]
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

lol mek okay i'll sing you the happy birthday song cheesy cheesy cheesy you would love that won't you?

hmmmm you guys are talking about beard? I don't like beards on a guy, but if its well kept i won't mind, mek leave your self the way you are , just imagine i've always had a big butt lol but i used to like flat butt now of recent i just noticed i've reduced , its strange cos no other part of my body reduced except my btt shocked shocked now I don't like it I want my other butt back cry cry cry cry cry cry BTW i'm not joking oh

gun so you don dey grow bear bear grin grin grin grin grin anyways I hope you're styling it real good cheesy now i know what to get for you on your buff day [size=2pt]shaving stick[/size] grin grin grin [/i]

Lol bummer undecided it's not as if it changes much tho. Bigger or smaller but youre still who you are lol, but I must admit that is strange.

@ Dgunnerz

When you say hairy do you mean like fuzziness and small hairs or like full Mr.T beard? grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
odumchi:

Lol bummer undecided it's not as if it changes much tho. Bigger or smaller but youre still who you are lol, but I must admit that is strange.

@ Dgunnerz

When you say hairy do you mean like fuzziness and small hairs or like full Mr.T beard? grin
lolz yah buh i'm now physically different embarassed
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
A lovely song will be so appreciated,,
(Singing)Natasha has a small butt,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
Meklex:

A lovely song will be so appreciated,,
(Singing)Natasha has a small butt,
okai i'll sing for you
btw Meklex why are you doing this to me cry cry cry cry please pray for me I want my former butt, I bliv if I pray it will grow again cos I didn't work out for it to reduce embarassed
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hmmn!
I just have a little beard.@Odumchi!

Natasha,am in the vigil praying for you now!

Meklex

Happy Buffdae Pal!

Now Playing Happy Birthday by Natasha.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Hmmn!

Meklex

Happy Buffdae Pal!

It's rare for Naija guys to get beards before they are around 20 lol atleast from what I've seen.

Pray for the spirit of big bottom to return to her! cheesy

@Natasha

Maybe you sat on a needle and it deflated it tongue
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2011
Odumchi,I don't think its really rare!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

okai i'll sing for you
btw Meklex why are you doing this to me cry cry cry cry please pray for me I want my former butt, I bliv if I pray it will grow again cos I didn't work out for it to reduce embarassed

leave everything to God, its natural, so dont over stress yourself, u might even have the biggest butt in future, and who knows I might even be the lucky one to take kai of it, who knows

Dgunners, tanks buddy its still two days away, a song from natasha will be soothing, , remix
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Hmmn!

Meklex

Happy Buffdae Pal!

lol thanks a lot kiss kiss

odumchi if i catch you eh I'll give you the punch of your life grin grin is my butt balloon? angry grin grin
and btw the beard thing isn't rare cheesy

Meklex:

leave everything to God, its natural, so dont over stress yourself, u might even have the biggest butt in future, and who knows I might even be the lucky one to take kai of it, who knows

Dgunners, tanks buddy its still two days away, a song from natasha will be soothing, , remix
hmmmmmm okay and lucky one? lolz mek not even in anybody's dream grin grin just that i just find it hard to believe and don't worry I'll sing for you k
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
OK NATASHA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.