Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157309 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ilekeh(f): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
JaneWilson:
My Name is Jane Wilson from Unite State
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr IDESHI he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :ideshispelltemple@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

Who you wan scam?

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by key05: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is a wonderful story on how DR. AKUE help me. I never believed in spell casting but After 3 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called DR. AKUE whom i met online after my friend Brown Sharon told me how He also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give DR. AKUE a try and i contacted him on his email dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth once He is done. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as DR. AKUE has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. DR. AKUE is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact DR. AKUE on his email on dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com at anytime and He shall help you solve your problems.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by key05: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is a wonderful story on how DR. AKUE help me. I never believed in spell casting but After 3 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called DR. AKUE whom i met online after my friend Brown Sharon told me how He also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give DR. AKUE a try and i contacted him on his email dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth once He is done. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as DR. AKUE has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. DR. AKUE is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact DR. AKUE on his email on dr.akue.solution.centre@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by CarolynMartin: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Lord Lugard. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Lord Lugard You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com and his Email: miracletemple@live.com. Carolyn Martin New York..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Vickysmith4: 1:53am On Mar 01, 2015
My name is Jasmine Morgan, writing from the United States, and I want to share my testimony. I lost my husband with another woman, who has more than the prospect of me, but it was someone I lived for many years, even when there was nothing. He needed a business that will cause a lot of money, but did not give the job because he refused her offer. It's a long story, but the most important part of this is that I saw a message from someone who said much about DR OSUN. I had no choice but to contact him, and he told me that I would receive the package Xmas I did not know. Little did I know that he meant I had to get his lover back. Yesterday did this year it happened, and I thought it was to share the same old story. Nothing is impossible when he made me believe, and I will ask you to do the same by writing it, if you have any of these questions,
For your financial problems,
Love powder
Do as I say,
Quick sale
Favor soap,
Progress at work,
For political appointments,
I just love to stop your husband / wife on an extramarital affair,
Win contracts,
Win a land affairs and judicial affairs,
Promised and failed (marriage or anything)
Bad luck,
To get your lover back,
Marry or do any of your choice to marry you,
Protection against witches and wizards,
Get the medicine fibroids, low sperm count, patients with diabetes, stroke and so on,
Then contact OSUN great High Priest on his e-mail address (OSUNLOVESPELL@yahoo.com) or contact them on your mobile phone at: 2348054149378
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joynerobin: 5:16am On Mar 07, 2015
“Thank you for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” CONTACT via EMAIL: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM . or LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM.+2348100399287
or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KENCOLLINS(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Mighty baba igido a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Angela Mitchel and i reside in USA. After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Great Baba which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Amanda, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Mighy Baba's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Mighty Baba said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Mighty Baba is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Mighty Baba now on mightbabaigido@gmail.com he will help you solve your problems. Once again thank you Mighty Baba for your good deeds.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by NorinaRobin: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine,this is unbelievable!! I still cant believe how Dr AKUBU brought my ex husband back to me in just 24hours.. I actually did not believe that i would one day be writing this testimony. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source by my friend,that Dr AKUBU is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit his websites: http://drakubuspelltemple.webs.com/ It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My husband life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and and behold – no more than 24 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! many people have problem like mine but there is nobody like you to help them solve their problem like you do, if anyone need the help of this nice man contact him now:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com thank you Dr AKUBU and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..so contact him urgent by his email address:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by NorinaRobin: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine,this is unbelievable!! I still cant believe how Dr AKUBU brought my ex husband back to me in just 24hours.. I actually did not believe that i would one day be writing this testimony. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source by my friend,that Dr AKUBU is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit his websites: http://drakubuspelltemple.webs.com/ It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My husband life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and and behold – no more than 24 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! many people have problem like mine but there is nobody like you to help them solve their problem like you do, if anyone need the help of this nice man contact him now:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com thank you Dr AKUBU and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..so contact him urgent by his email address:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jenniferkean133: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
My name is jennifer kena from Sweden, My boyfriend left me a month ago and
he was leaving with another woman who is 7 years older than him,i feel like
my life is completely over so one day as i was browsing searching on the
internet for help I read over the internet how a spell caster have help
several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one
month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i
decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.ALI and
explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my
boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy
with the relationship. and i am really grateful to this man for what he has
done for me and my family, Thank you very much and i will continue to say
my testimony over and over again. for those you need help or having same
problem as me should contact him on his email address
<alispellcast@gmail.com> *or call his mobile number +2348104444495.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JoyneHarvey: 4:14am On Mar 27, 2015
My name is joyne harvey from United State . i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Suru help me to got my ex lover back and saved my marriage.because i really love him so much that i can not even do without,and him left me 3year ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 8 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Suru and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my ex lover back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email address: lordsuruspelltemple@yahoo.com No problem is too big for him to solve.. i am greatful for you restore my life back to me.lordsuruspelltemple@yahoo.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by clarke1: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers . So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.
if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Goodluck princessolokuntemplee@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MillerMoore1: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by EmilyErica1: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
, Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Shellyfred11: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2015
OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Royal. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me today feb 14th "VALENTINES DAY" on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occured last year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 48hours of Dr Royal powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happpiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr Royal you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i dont know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) or his website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com) or call him on +2349037171626, now because its guaranteed that he will help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.