Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157370 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 03, 2015
aaaah here we go again with women and their insecurities!!!!!!

@poster
FIRST let me just say that i dont believe that a man should automatically stop talking to an ex simply because he is with you. if they are mature enough to find a common ground to be friends after being a couple then great, why should that be a problem to you?! stop  trying to dictate what he can or cannot do. its called marriage not slavery!

SECOND has he done anything to warrant such insecurities from you? has he ever cheated? has he ever given you the reason to believe that he was cheating?

THIRD so you believe that communicating with your ex is "keeping a close r/ship with her"? what would you call it if they ever met again then? CHEATING?! lol

FOURTH you should TRUST and BELIEVE in your husband (unless he ever gave you a reason not to). he told you that nothing CAN happen and you should trust his words. not standing by him will only lead to trouble in a perfectly fine r/ship.

FIFTH your hubby told you what he believes in (aka there is nothing wrong with the act) but you are trying to change him into who he is not. you want him to stop being a friendly caring person because of your insecurities. lol. why dont YOU change to a better person rather than expect him to lower himself to your low self esteem level?

SIXTH giving your husband an ultimatum is not only wrong but immature. what are you going to do if he doesnt stop?! why do you think this girl will give a damn if you call her? she is HIS friend, and if HE sees nothing wrong in communicating with her then your business is with HIM not HER. your immaturity is clearly apparent.
do u rili undastnd d situation here Her husband z his ex' r/ship therapist, wat apns wen d ex gets hurt n needs a shoulder to cry on? Wen she gets emotional lots can happen btw d exes. Plss o affairs starts frm friendship, d woman z ryt to be scared
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by monicajohnson: 3:20am On May 09, 2015
I Am Robert Monican from united state . I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Pius by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Pius. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Pius for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@gmail@yahoo.com or his web site http://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2348039456308 than you sir..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jane1500: 12:49am On May 13, 2015
Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by bettymoyes99: 2:02am On May 14, 2015
My name is Mrs betty moyes,I live in united state,and I’m happily married with my lovely husband and three children. I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Royallovespell”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream t of loosing my lovely husband.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Royallovespell ”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com),and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS... Email him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) AS HIS POWERS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
or call him on +2349037171626,
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jane1500: 2:31am On May 15, 2015
Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who we were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com...His website is www.bullytemple.webs.com...you can also add him on facebook as Kareem Abhida or his page on facebook
Dr BULLY Temple""..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joescandra1: 12:09pm On May 15, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on+2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jane1500: 11:22pm On May 15, 2015
Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who we were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com...His website is www.bullytemple.webs.com...you can also add him on facebook as Kareem Abhida or his page on facebook
Dr BULLY Temple""..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by bettymoyes99: 7:46am On May 16, 2015
My name is Mrs betty moyes,I live in united state,and I’m happily married with my lovely husband and three children. I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Royallovespell”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream t of loosing my lovely husband.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Royallovespell ”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com),and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS... Email him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) AS HIS POWERS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
or call him on +2349037171626,.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joescandra1: 6:21am On May 17, 2015
I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from (Osauyilovespell@outlook.com) and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by bettymoyes99: 2:21pm On May 17, 2015
My name is Mrs Betty moyes,I live in united state,and I’m happily married with my lovely husband and three children. I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Royallovespell”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream t of loosing my lovely husband.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Royallovespell ”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com),and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS... Email him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) AS HIS POWERS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
or call him on +2349037171626,
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Jennifer1959: 12:55am On May 20, 2015
Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are (SCAMS) but my friend Alice made me to know that (GREAT SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com GREAT SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that DR SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. Again his email address is greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessica240: 4:04am On May 21, 2015
Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are (SCAMS) but my friend Alice made me to know that (GREAT SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com GREAT SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that GREAT SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. Again his email address is greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on+2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessica240: 2:15am On May 22, 2015
Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are (SCAMS) but my friend Alice made me to know that (GREAT SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com GREAT SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that GREAT SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. His legit website is:http://greatshakekespellcenter.webs.com Again his email address is greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by WelsonScott: 11:45am On May 22, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 6:13am On May 23, 2015
I'm CLIFFORD MARY by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. ALLI the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I'm so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is ALLISPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MellisaBrown1: 6:40am On May 23, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MellisaBrown1: 6:44am On May 23, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.