Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157362 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by stacybrown160: 5:34am On Sep 09, 2014
NOW I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT MY LIFE BUT I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT USED.
MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU BEWARE THIS BEWARE THAT ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON SPELL IS DR MALAIKA HIS EMAIL IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com, I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE.
HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WON’T REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER
AND ALSO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY JOB AND MY MARRIAGE. HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO DR MALAIKA FOR SAVING MY LIFE
AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE.
HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com THE MOBILE IS +2348097302201
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2014
I want to tell the world how DR OHI helped me to bring my Ex back.
Am Elisha Eduado from USA my Ex left me because He caught me cheating on him. All effort to bring him back went in vain after visiting so many spell casters who dupe me of my money I almost gave up before I came across a testimony on how DR OHI have help mrs linda so I desired to give him a try ,to my greatest surprise his demand was so little and simple just within 24 hours of contacting Him DR OHI my ex was already calling and sending apology sms , I couldn't believe my eyes and that was how my ex came back and we became stronger and better. All thanks to drohisolutioncenter@gmail.com for his powers.
You can simply Contact him Via his email ID drohisolutioncenter@gmail.com or you call him on +2347056653265
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by gidjah(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2014
feminineA:
Well i feel its all right to fidget because the love that faded away between the two could be reignited with the recent communication. You have made him know your stand and i think he should respect it. If there is a need to call the lady please do let her know she is trespassing and your husband is not a counselor to solve her marital problems. But pls do it with wisdom and maturity do not over react
NOT A NICE IDEA FOR A COUPLE PLS,this may ruine her home u dunno?u want to give the other woman more reasons to do more harm.her husband might loose d honour he has for her o!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by gidjah(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Nekai: You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink
GOOD ADVICE DEAR SIS,BE friends wit her family too,but i kinda doubt if this goes well wit your man.More Especially If he is actually into something unholy with the lady.but u cannot write out d fact that there is some kind of attration between them!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Becky111: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2014
GREETINGS...................

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN arfter seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spel casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhomeyahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Becky111: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2014

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN arfter seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spel casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhomeyahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863.......
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Becky111: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2014

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN arfter seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spel casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhomeyahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Becky111: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2014

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN arfter seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spel casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhomeyahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KathrineGomez: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
My heart is filled with so much joy today because of what the great Dr Ose has done in my life. I got married to my loving husband 4 years ago and we were living a happy life together as young couples and everything was moving on smoothly without know disturbance, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his working place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend Grace in my working place so she gave me this contact droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in noon less than three days so when I got home I contact him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of three days. I was surprise to see my husband on one blessed mourning kneeling at my doorstep asking for my forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil that he did not know when he did what he has done and I forgave him and today we are living happily together. all thanks to great Dr. Ose for his great help in my family for helping me to restore my lost joy to my family, in-case you have similar case or even worst than my own your can contact him with his EMAIL ADDRESS: droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tracydesmond: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
My Name is Tracy Desmond, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ogbefun has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great powers, I was married to this man called Mr Jackson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prayed and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr ogbefun for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him via: email: drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tracydesmond: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
My Name is Tracy Desmond, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ogbefun has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great powers, I was married to this man called Mr Jackson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prayed and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr ogbefun for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him via: email: drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website:http://drozilsolutionhomes.webs.com/ .
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website:http://drozilsolutionhomes.webs.com/ .
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ..................
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AnitaAaron1: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2014
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2347030770456

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhom@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhom@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhom@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by curtinruber1121: 4:04am On Sep 15, 2014
[b]Hi I am Curtis Ruben New York (USA). I am 57 years of age I got married before 27 years. 11 years my wife die and I was alone. I am running a software company so in my office there was a Divorcee woman approx 35 years old, after my wife death she came closer to me and slowly we started an affair she is very pretty and beautiful and I really love her as I used to love my wife she also loves me as her husband we were living together at my home from last six months everything was going on very good I was very happy but before two months she started ignoring me and she left my home and whenever I call her she gives me an excuse and finally before 25 days she said to me that she can’t do it further she does not love me I was shocked what happened my heart was broken and literally I cried too much on that day I was mad nothing was right I tried to convinced her a lot but everything was useless, I can’t describe my situation but by chance I got the help of dr.Trust, on internet as I have told you I am owner on a software company so I didn’t believe at starting but I did not have any option so I talked to Dr.Trust he gave me 48 Days time to complete my work and he said that she will come back herself.it happened as he claimed I am very grateful to Dr.Trust we are now happy as ever before,dr.trust make her know how much we are meet to be together. If you are there having any problems in your relationship...you have to hurry up and get it touch with Dr.Trust is there to help you(ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel: +2348156885231) i am so happy to share these my testimony with you. [/b][i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ann1111: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285.
You can also view my testimony on my blogger site: http://andersonann511..com/201 .He is the best spell caster.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by cisse7575(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in Facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness doctorbalaya@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by stainlesssmith: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr kabaka which i met online.

On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw,it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr kabaka brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr Aye Olo e-mail address.

After reading all these,I decided to give Dr kabaka a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Aye Olo is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.
If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell temple to solve that problem for you. Try Dr Aye Olo today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact : drkabakaspells@gmail.com
Thank you You are to contact he via: drkabakaspells@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by parkerkaren: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Faraspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by parkerkaren: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Faraspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SimmonsFlora1: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Wilson Felix from the Canada. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr OSAUYI who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348100515075 and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by parkerkaren: 4:33am On Sep 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.