Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157420 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JACOBBRUCE: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Abigail Aidan, from London,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr tata, on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr tata, he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr tata, is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr tata a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr tata,is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr tata, private email: tataspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JACOBBRUCE: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Abigail Aidan, from London,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr tata, on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr tata, he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr tata, is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr tata a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr tata,is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr tata, private email: tataspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by yuzed(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
It's your husband you need to talk to not his ex, you don't have any business with her.

I think calling her to stay away from your husband will bring many more problems between you and your husband.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by postumeanswers(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Greets from a happy heart,

My names are Precious Berrry from Manchester city, UK. I want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great Doctor brought my husband back to me and restore joy back to my life, my husband and I had 3 lovely kids, 2years back my husband and I had a little quarrel that degenerated to a very serious quarrel, he felt I was cheating on him so he seek for a divorce, I felt my life was over and my kids thought then will never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I couldn’t control the pains that torment my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really inloved my with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and I always wish he will come back to me, until one day I met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was with her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. She told me that mine was a small case and that I shouldn’t worry about it at all so I asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. I was doubting if this man was the solution, so I contacted this great man and he told me what to do and I deed them all, he told me to wait for just 3 days and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so I faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 3 days I heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise I saw him on his knees and I was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then I and my husband and our lovely kids are happy. That is why I want to say a big thanks to Dr.draboregbe . This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, I will advise you to come straight to this great man you can email him at: draboregbespiellcaster@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and I pray that you too will get all you heart desires.

Sincerely
Precious Berry
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by marisajohan12: 1:47am On Aug 11, 2014
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. [i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Anita0: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.OSEGHALE brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.OSEGHALE spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348115833352 or visit his website via: http://droseghalespelltemple.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by postumeanswers(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Phil Scott from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great Eziza who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ezizatempleofsolution@gmail. com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by justcallbuki(f): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2014
kia see advice o!. I no won talk i beggi but men; wot u cnt take stop doing it to us!
Here is my story.... 1yr in my marriage hubby n ex keep updating there sef every 5min(even @ mid-9t),i was so uncomfortable wit it even beg it to stop,all he told me was dat i was so feelin insecure! He did dat for a whole yr! Den i decided to pay him bk,by calling my ex after yrs of break up..he was happy(cos i neva wanted him to call me)and told me to tell hubby(he was lyk do whatever u wot,am nt feeling insecure) he calld me @ mid-9t,hubby was fast asleep he had to wake up sweating under AC,he grabbd my phone call my ex names and he scatter my phone(u can imagine d rest)lemme stop der jare!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JOYYCEE: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just wanted to thank you and let you know how much you have helped me. I followed the the spell you did for me after a very bitter breakup of a two-year plus relationship (my first since my divorce from a 21-year marriage). It started out being one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted in my life and after the initial two weeks I started feeling stronger each day and better about myself. My ex husband sent me an apology email three weeks in ...By now, I had the strength to actually "sleep on it" and sent him a response the next day...within seconds he called me and asked to see me and was crying because he was glad I was talking to him. We are starting out very slowly again as as will use to be with so much love again (which is difficult for me since I am still deeply in love with him). is is a long distance relationship and your spell still worked!! I am so happy to have him in my life again. If are the same problem and you need his help to get you ex lover back with so much love you can reach Dr. Magbu on his email reunitingexspell@gmail.com

JOYCE RAMIREZ

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Godmystrength: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
justcallbuki: kia see advice o!. I no won talk i beggi but men; wot u cnt take stop doing it to us!
Here is my story.... 1yr in my marriage hubby n ex keep updating there sef every 5min(even @ mid-9t),i was so uncomfortable wit it even beg it to stop,all he told me was dat i was so feelin insecure! He did dat for a whole yr! Den i decided to pay him bk,by calling my ex after yrs of break up..he was happy(cos i neva wanted him to call me)and told me to tell hubby(he was lyk do whatever u wot,am nt feeling insecure) he calld me @ mid-9t,hubby was fast asleep he had to wake up sweating under AC,he grabbd my phone call my ex names and he scatter my phone(u can imagine d rest)lemme stop der jare!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joescandra1: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2348100515075

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by apolonius(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Ordinarily, there is nothing wrong with past lovers being friends. It becomes a problem when such a friendship distracts and disturbs an existing relationship in this case.

Beyond ultimatum,respectfully get him to see how their friendship makes you feel. Threatening him may work for so short a time ;the reality is that it will make him more prudent in relating with her,not ending it.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by apolonius(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Ordinarily, there is nothing wrong with past lovers being friends. It becomes a problem when such a friendship distracts and disturbs an existing relationship in this case.

Beyond ultimatum,respectfully get him to see how their friendship makes you feel. Threatening him may work for so short a time ;the reality is that it will make him more prudent in hiding their relationship from you,not ending it.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BellaTina1: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina From UK, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2348100515075 thanks

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by drsindoris1: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Goodday,

I am dr sindoris mamun, A herbal doctor who has gone in research and has discovered
a herbal spiritual medicine in which i have been using in curing all kinds
of sickness and diseases. I have different name for my herbal medicine
because they all have different functions. I have the "ASPOLINE BC ROOT
MEDICINE AND TIVON D1, D2 CETRIN" which i use in curing HIV/AIDS, and
"OTOPY DV HERBAL MEDICINE" which i use in curing Uterine Fibroid etc...
email me on my personal email herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and tell me your
sickness or problem so i can prepare the healing herbal medicine to cure that
particular sickness. With the power of the ancestors, i have been curing
people with different sickness have testified all over, Cancer, Fibroid,
HIV/AIDS, Herpes, burns, etc. email me today and let me free you from that
sickness with my herbal spiritual healing medicine approved by FDA and
other legal drugs agencies because its a spiritual healing medicine which
has never failed. And it has no side effect at all in anyway. I Encourage
you not to live with that sickness or disease. Also if you need someone to fall in love and never leave you, or you are looking for a lost love and want them back we can help with that.
Email me today herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com or call +2348076664351

Dr sindoris mamun.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by clemmonce(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nekai: You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink
when you don't have a good advice to give I think you should keep shut. what happened to being proactive so,she should sit and just look until he impregnates her? what happened to being proactive answer me.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Juzzybabe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nekai: You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink
A Foreign adage says; old fire trunk isn't hard to catch fire. Meaning fire wood wey don enter fire before,is always easy to relight. I don't think this is an option, I will advice her to go with the first advice she got on her post. It works. cool
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Chloe84: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2014
My name is Chloe Elliott, i am from Chicago,I am here to testify to the good work of Dr. Igbudu. 2 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day.last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the wole professionals, i gave them a try...i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a new job with an Oil company, right now, my daughter's condition is getting better each day and i trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank IGBUDU SPELL CASTER you can contact them via emailsaddrezeaguigbudu@yahoo.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.