Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157365 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jamil002: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Bawss1:
Dunno why some guys find it hard to do as I do when it comes to matters like this. When a relationship ends everything about that relationship ends with it. No more phone calls, delete her numbers, delete all your emails to her, remove her from Facebook friendlist. Total erasure, no contact. That way issues like this will never arise. See how the husband causes his wife unrest because of refusing to let go.

Exactly my point ...wen you done with a relationship ,let it go for good,everything about that person has to be deleted from your brain as you move on..I hate it wen men still keep I contact with their ex..for what reason I don't know ..@OP,if your husband refuses to stop communicating with his Ex,shey u sef get Ex too Na?Ehen,start talking to him too..let him see how sweet it is..do me I do u,no body go vex.shekina!

Exactly my point...if the ex was so nice,why didn't they end up together?@OP,if he refuses to stop communicating with his ex..u too,start calling your ex and become friends with him again.. after all ,do me I do you,man no go vex....
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by susubrown(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2016
My own husband ex has just refused to let go three years after marriage.they always communicate and her account number is always on his phone.i called her to stay of an the brat opened her mouth to tell me I married my husband because I wanted married at all cost that was y I decided to settle with s struggling young man.she even mentioned some secrets I personally told my husband.my husband has refused to say anytin on the matter, am really scared they don't gang up to poison or kill me since they are now best friends.thats my greatest fear now
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
i am AMANDA MARIA by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this
testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of
marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and
the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post
on how this spell caster on this address liberationlove@gmail.com , have
help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address
and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that
he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i
believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster
have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my
husband. Thanks for Dr.JUDE.His email: liberationlovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AndreitaCampbel: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Early June this year, I lost someone very special to me (MY HUSBAND) we were expecting our first kid but he treated me really bad and filled for a divorce. I tried to get him back but he said he's done with me. At the beginning he would be after me constantly writing calling telling me how in a heartbeat he would never leave me. I couldn't picture myself being a single mom this young and I've sought the counsel of a marriage counselor alone for about 8 sessions, wrote countless love letters, sent flowers, cards etc nothing turned out well and that was around Jan/2016. I totally needed to put an end to the pain i felt. I reached out for help to Dr Olabode which i saw his website online, although i never understood how it works, i was completely ready to give it a try. I am so surprised now because IT WORKED FOR ME!!! I can now bear out witness to the entire universe that my Husband came back to my life in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, he is fully faithful and dedicated, fully regretful and feeling sorry. Thank you so much Dr Olabode for your astonishing and influential work for me. Also reach him for help. Here is his Email: guarantytrustspell@outlook.com. Website: http://guarantytrustspell.wix.com/spell

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
My name is Amanda Maria from U S A, My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. A friend of mine introduced me to this great man DR JUDE,I contacted him via email, i explained my problem to him, he carryout consultations and solve the problem peacefully In just 3 days my husband come back home to show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he had caused to the family. Thanks you DR JUDE,you have turned my life into a beautiful one, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster. Once again, i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life, i will DR JUDE keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you very much DR JUDE. In-case you are into similar condition, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS Email:liberationlovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ahnie: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sup with this nigg.az spaming this forum with spell caster ish?

Very hilarious testimonies. grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Abbylynn: 3:44am On Aug 01, 2016
[b]OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr. Zaba. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours Dr.Zaba powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Zaba you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i dont know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because its guaranteed that he will help you. website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell or email him Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com call +1 (978) 290-5206[/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Abbylynn: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2016
OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr. Zaba. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours Dr.Zaba powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Zaba you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i dont know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because its guaranteed that he will help you. website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell or email him Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com call +1 (978) 290-5206
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
My name is moran bella from U S A, My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. A friend of mine introduced me to this great man DR JUDE,I contacted him via email, i explained my problem to him, he carryout consultations and solve the problem peacefully In just 3 days my husband come back home to show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he had caused to the family. Thanks you DR JUDE,you have turned my life into a beautiful one, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster. Once again, i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life, i will DR JUDE keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you very much DR JUDE. In-case you are into similar condition, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS Email:liberationlovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Emasonbest: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2016
My magical powers are beyond your imagination. He could throw a > Spell on > Your behalf regarding a relationship, your financial position, > Future events or anything that is important to you. I > I have the power and use > Power. 'm Mallam kurami and could change the course of > Destination. Get at me and I'll throw a spell for you. Tell me what is > What > And I want to continue my work. Is someone or something you like > Have? Would wealth (Want Grow your own > Bank? , Need funds to enjoy Good Life Tired > To work hard and get nowhere? ) O happiness, or > Soulmate? > > Send me your most important desire and I will work my powers in their > Favour. When filling out the order form line, ensure > Tell mallam > kurami whatever you like! > > Name: .............................................. > Address: .............................. > City: ............................................... .... > Country: ........................................... > Problem: ........................................... > Sex: ............................................... ........ > Age: ............................................... ..... > Phone: ................................... > Name or ID card copy, scan the person you > Want to cast a spell > In: ........................... > You can contact us through this number > (+2348144170774) > Contact us by e-mail: > Greatkuramispelltemple@gmail.com > We are ready to help.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Immaculated: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
U really did well by communicating to him Ma..even bfor u giving him ultimatum he shld have seen u r not comfortable with it and he shld have cut unncessary attachments.. Pls ma..keep praying and still talk about it to ur hubby and also pls don't threaten him let him realize what he's doing is not going well down with u.

Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in
ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for
backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like
never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated
from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion
section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes.
Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr
nairaland..let's take home d crown

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by APRILpaula: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT SCAMMED. I EVEN SEE SOME OF THEM REWRITING WHAT I WROTE ON THE NET.
MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU FAKE TESTIMONIES AND FOR YOU TO BEWARE OF THIS, THEY ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON SPELL IS DR IJEBU AYO HIS EMAIL IS ijebuayo@gmail.com, I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE.
HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WON’T REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER
AND ALSO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY JOB AND MY MARRIAGE. HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO DR IJEBU AYO FOR SAVING MY LIFE
AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE.
HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS ijebuayo@gmail.com[i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
My name is Hanna Jane from U S A, My love is back! After 6 years of
marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about
to end i was falling apart. A friend of mine introduced me to this great
man DR JUDE,I contacted him via email, i explained my problem to him, he
carryout consultations and solve the problem peacefully In just 3 days my
husband come back home to show me and my kids much love and apologize for
all the pain he had caused to the family. Thanks you DR JUDE,you have
turned my life into a beautiful one, and we are even happier than before
you are the best spell caster. Once again, i really appreciate the love
spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life, i will DR JUDE
keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you very
much DR JUDE. In-case you are into similar condition, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM
NOW ON THIS Email:liberationlovespell@gmail.com or his whatsapp mobile number+2348034062173.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Adamben: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
My name is Sue Smith. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr. Trust. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48n hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help Dr.egogomagicspelltemple@yahoo.com or Dr.egogomagicspelltemple@gmail.com tel +2348174244949 Do not miss this golding opportunity he is the answer to your promble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.