Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (159442 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by YolanderFuller: 8:14am On May 27, 2016
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.com or his website on www.successspells.net or call his mobile number +1 415 941 5072
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AmberTodd: 5:29am On May 28, 2016
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com . You can also contact him directly on his website. www.successspells.net. or call mobile number +1 415 941 5072
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TracyBela: 11:17am On May 28, 2016
Hello my respectable guest,i am writing this article to tell the world on how Dr.Olunku brought my ex boyfriend back to me,for about one year and two month me and my ex boyfriend has been living happily together,i couldn't believe my eye when he came up to me one day and told me,it over between us for days i was so down folded,but surprisingly my problem was changed when i saw people testifying Dr.Olunku for bringing their ex-lover back to them,so immediately i contact his email: drolunkuspellhome@gmail.com indeed Dr.Olunku is a great spell caster that helped me to bring my ex boyfriend back,i told him about my situation and and then he gave me instructions,which i obeyed cordially and before 24 hours my ex boyfriend came back to me crawling and begging me to accept him back and also swear to me that he would never ever leave me heartbroken again for any other woman,today my story is totally changed,i know there are lot of people facing this same challenges,Dr.Olunku is the right solution to your problem viewers,visit his email drolunkuspellhome@gmail.com or his Mobil number:+2349051208634 his facebook user name Abadi oluku?

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by maria77: 1:10am On May 30, 2016
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr. Clem on how he
has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within
48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man
could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to
contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart
for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all
other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Clem and he told
me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Clem
released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his
eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me
again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest
girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our
love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All
thanks goes to Dr.Clem for the excessive work that he has done for me
by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop
Dr.Clem mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if
you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email:drclemsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him +2348109017535
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by OboiteSpell: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Here are the western union details you are to use to make the payment soonest . *Receiver's Name: EHIMARE OGBIDE *Receiver's Country: Nigeria *Zip code: 234. *Receiver's Text Question: Good *Receiver's Text Answer: News Amount To Send: 182Dollar. So as soon as you are able to make the payment you are to send your details which is MTCN # and the name you use to make the payment okay I will be waiting your details soon Thanks for your understanding
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by james0732: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
[b]
Good day, My name is James Bush and i am from Canada, I want to post a comment how my wife left and then come back to me again, It all started the Day she saw me with one Lady, She came to where i was sitting down with the lady and poured a Glass of wine on the lady. Seeing her grief, I left the both of them there and i went home, Later on, My wife came back and she decided to pack out of the house with our daughter. I begged her but she didn't listen. At this time, I was Sad and Depressed because i didn't want to loose her, I tried everything possible but didn't work. So one day i met this Man called Dr Olumu and i explained to him, He said Okay that he will help me get her back, This Man did something for me and said i will see the result in 24 hours time, My Wife actually called me on phone and started to ask how i was doing, From that moment i felt the spell has started to work, Later on she decided to pack back home and that was how i got my lovely wife and daughter back home. If you know you are reading this testimony and you needs help, Hurry up and contact this man Dr Olumu on His e-mail: drolumusolutionhome@gmail.com Or drolumusolutionhome@hotmail.com OR you simply contact him directly on his website: http://drolumusolutionhome.webs.com/

Greetings [/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by james0732: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Good day, My name is James Bush and i am from Canada, I want to post a comment how my wife left and then come back to me again, It all started the Day she saw me with one Lady, She came to where i was sitting down with the lady and poured a Glass of wine on the lady. Seeing her grief, I left the both of them there and i went home, Later on, My wife came back and she decided to pack out of the house with our daughter. I begged her but she didn't listen. At this time, I was Sad and Depressed because i didn't want to loose her, I tried everything possible but didn't work. So one day i met this Man called Dr Olumu and i explained to him, He said Okay that he will help me get her back, This Man did something for me and said i will see the result in 24 hours time, My Wife actually called me on phone and started to ask how i was doing, From that moment i felt the spell has started to work, Later on she decided to pack back home and that was how i got my lovely wife and daughter back home. If you know you are reading this testimony and you needs help, Hurry up and contact this man Dr Olumu on His e-mail: drolumusolutionhome@gmail.com Or drolumusolutionhome@hotmail.com OR you simply contact him directly on his website: http://drolumusolutionhome.webs.com/

Greetings ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.