Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) (38685 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by azpekuliar: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Your help cometh from the lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by BigDawsNet: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Funny

The country should be on comedy channel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Gee64: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
You nor get pawa you dey snatch agbero key.

You deserve savage treatment.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by forgiveness: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
20k + 20+ another 20k ....... the fine go long like hell if them successfully catch am. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
sad Ogun state cheesy shocked
I need this type of crazy man in lekki/Ajah cool
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Jaydasilva10: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol life drama.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Bergavis: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
That is how VIO seized my my car key in 2017 and I decided to leave my car with them till today. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by internet: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2022
stagger:
That looks like the road leading from Area 1 to Berger junction in Abuja.

No from galadimawa round about to area 1
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by internet: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Bergavis:
That is how VIO seized my my car key in 2017 and I decided to leave my car with them till today. Nonsense

Hahahaha guy u be comedian I swear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Arysexy(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... Can you see the irony of wickedness? angry

And why was he working alone on the highway? If you check am well, na illegal duty! undecided

He was not working alone, he follow d guy to go their station after arrest while d rest were waiting for another victim, so d driver reach somewhere stop and asked him to get down, he took d key from ignition. Na so fight start.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by nsivic2001: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2022
I thought the court has ruled that their work is not on the road?.... What are they still doing on the road?.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by sterlingD(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Laughs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by aycapri(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Omg, I don Laff tire

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Lakpalakpa2720: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
You sure say this VIO get nafdac number.how come only him dey with the taxi driver.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Boss469(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Give am e key thief angry
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Vifx: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2022
As e dey happen grin
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Gbolahan111: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqXDK0sif0

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.

Can’t the person who was recording the video help? angry grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by peacettw: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
A big shame to the VIO group
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Who was he expecting to come to his aid?
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Tremple8v: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Good news so far today, laugh don catch me grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Blazadenise(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
You no hold am well, he for Crap his throat.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by tonididdy(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
No radio to call for backup... Keep shatting EPP me like say you EPP person b4

Give the driver his damn keys!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Zinpat: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol... Return the keys naa�
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Jollyjane4U: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2022
My ribs are cracking with laughter...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by backnbeta(f): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
He still didn't get it? Too bad
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by PeterCA1: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Na because that VIO guy no carry gun, if that officer carry gun for there that guy life don waste by now.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqXDK0sif0

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.

Yeyeyeye..
This county is a joke...

Was he trying to grab the dude's d!(k?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Lekan239(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... Can you see the irony of wickedness? angry

And why was he working alone on the highway? If you check am well, na illegal duty! undecided
probably he entered the man's car with pretence of taking him to their station, told him to stop along the way asking for bribe.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Look at the fat pig, looked like he was about to be raped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.