Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) (38687 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nobody even gree help am grin grin grin
Very wicked sets of people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by 8stargeneral: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sorry we can't help u oga VIO...carry ur cross

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Baamm(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqXDK0sif0

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.
the driver gentle sha …. By the time the bio collect two hot slap body go don calm. Untop the hardship wey Dey now one useless person wan block his source of livelihood
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Obagofixxy: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
use nail burst that him belle Na him dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
See what Buhari hard economy has caused... frustrated people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Innobee99(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
"Dem no born u well" got me Laughing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
I’m sure Nigeria is a country where all those in heaven tune to whenever they are bored
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.

grin cheesy cheesy

Na thunder fire the lazy arse VIO......
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nenzeey479: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Clowns are too many in millitary and paramillitary forces... Cry me a river haha, had it been they are two in number they could have being forming John Cena and Din Ambrose on top of the driver head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by EduadorOSCA: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

Them for find better 2x2 knack am for head
Werey!!!
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shooo. Give back the key na.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Osobi32(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
The stupid VIO man is lucky, coz if na me him jam..... He won't live to tell the story.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Stanleyq: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Osu(outcast)
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by realoscar84(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
The driver dey fall my hands sef. He supposed demobilised him with rain of blows so that he can retrieve his car key quietly when the VIO officer slumped. Never seen a more wicked law enforcement agents like this useless VIO. There is this idiot who call himself the area commander of their gwagwalada office, very uncultured, arrogant, corrupt fulani man always insulting people any how.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Aaay: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nonsoco80(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... I can bet you no motorist likes these people. angry
Very wicked people. I hate them with passion
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
The man suppose use blow comot one of em teeth

Which of the man

The Driver

Abi na the Vio man
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... I can bet you no motorist likes these people. angry

How can you like your enemies

Bet you never enter their traps

They can frustrate you and your journey at the same time tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.