Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) (38688 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Now I finally agree with you people, Naija na cruise Abeg.
Why crying for help when you can just hand the man his keys. This man is wicked indeed.

Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... Can you see the irony of wickedness? angry

And why was he working alone on the highway? If you check am well, na illegal duty! undecided
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2022
forgiveness:
20k + 20+ another 20k ....... the fine go long like hell if them successfully catch am. grin
lol

That's why d driver wants his key fast to escape
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
with all the things i don see for VIO hands if i were there, I would have given the VIO officer hot slap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by hokafor(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol, Nigerians will not fail to surprise me. A thief came into your house and started shouting ole! Ole!. Help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Smithwilliams826: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian officets this days are jokes.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2022
No help for the wicked in this hard economy. Atleast government pays vio but who go pay d taxi man u wan rip off

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Twoclans(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2022
This most likely happened in Abuja .

Laugh wan give me bow leg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by ChristineC: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
hmm I don't understand this scene.
what type of help is he asking for? is he trying to steal the cab?
give the driver his cab keys na sad
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Too funny grin grin hep mi
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Twoclans(f): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:
VIO wey comot person key na him dey shout for help so... Can you see the irony of wickedness? angry

And why was he working alone on the highway? If you check am well, na illegal duty! undecided

It's most likely they had arrested the driver and he was supposed to excort the driver to their office .

Those VIO guys have no chill at all.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2022
azpekuliar:
Your help cometh from the lord.
I don laugh fall for ground grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Stanleyq: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

I watched it on Instagram

The Vio guy jam person wey de craze pass him tongue
and so?
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by GloriousGbola: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqXDK0sif0

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.

This one na jjc. Going for a shakedown without backup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by erico2k2(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
What's the help me about,on a busy express how come you are alone?
You took his key for no reason (for sure) and you are screaming.

Is it that this officer wasn't trained to disarm people?no coordination at all, professionalism:0
His appearance alone is a no no for the job.
Abuja of all places,well I hope the driver got back his key.
They are not meant to be on the road

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Courts say VIO can't randomly stop you on public roads for no damn reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by bluefilm: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
I understand why the VIO officer is crying out for help.

The taxi driver looks like a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by akanbiaa(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
The Question is
Who is Suppose to be Helped ?
VIO Or The Driver
The Cameraman of this Video, Will Not Make Heaven
The Cameraman actually exposed the corruption of the VIO Man and the face of the driver should the VIO want to take him on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by pacespot(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
grin why are you crying for help? grin just fvcking give the guy his car key and he will be on his way
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Stanleyq:
and so?
the Vio man jam craze person tongue
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by akanbiaa(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
pacespot:
grin why are you crying for help? grin just fvcking give the guy his car key and he will be on his way
Maybe the VIO man has already budgeted the expected money he wants to extort from the driver and he seems to be on illegal duty that was why they were not in a team or he is a dismissed or fake VIO officer.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by smiliyB(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

I watched it on Instagram

The Vio guy jam person wey de craze pass him tongue
Same here, the video is very very funny
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by chinedu234(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2022
The next will be a likely rundown.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by causewahala: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2022
What if the VIO guy slumps and dies in the process? Let's be guided. Street is not smiling but there better ways of getting things done. . .
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by flamingREED(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
This is exactly what Ukraine and Russia are doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Amah70: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

Here is video of a motorist dragging and pushing a Vehicle Inspection Officer in other to get his key back while the officer cries for help but unfortunately, no help was found.

VIO, you don't know the rules?

You have no right to seize the car key. You could only block the vehicle from moving out, then call a tow van to take the vehicle to your depot, if the vehicle was not road worthy.
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by nwakibie3(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Nigeria my country

Among this inspection team.

Na vio wicked pass for ibadan

No be only ibadan them wicked for every state.

Come anambra here and see their wickedness, I no dey even stop for them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by toujurs: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Beat him very well, see as his bum bum fat like hippopotamus
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Amah70: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
"Give me my key, na you get the car?" The car owner who knows his rights shouted.

No law enforcement agent has the right to seize another person's car or car keys on the road. Law enforcement agents can only block a vehicle not insured or not road worthy, from further movement, then call a tow van to take the vehicle to an approved depot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Ogunleti01: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnpele:

Alagbese e soko gba! una don jam bad market!
Re: Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very funny.

Kill the muderfucker

Before the day finishes, the VIO would come out to deny him being their member.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.