Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside (7518 Views)

ESN fight ESN two killed brutally in the bush VIDEO / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
kozmokaz:
Omoh

It’s not funny

If an insurgence passes more than 48hours

Definitely the government hand is in it !!

See as them off men !

Kai!!!!

Makachi

Na just one order I go give if given the opportunity! The community go produce the perpetrators asap!!!

I still de vex here

See people papa , brothers , uncles

Ijoba, Kingsley, Arinze

May God protect you guys for me

There death positions looks like a clear ambush

Seems they where caught unaware

And tried running in disarray

Someone gave out there movement/positions
They were so outnumber

And the soldiers must have been illequiped

Their death is so painful, it should not even be posted online

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
More on the sad incident
Why can't you blur their faces?

How do you think their families will feel seeing this pic?

Left to me, this gory pictures is a disservice to those fallen heroes.

May Their Soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

For wetin nah? Are they not human being? Let their families know what's up.

Abi you want to hide the truth?
If this is your family member pic that is been posted online like this, I doubt you will talk like this.

Nah when this sort of things happen to your love ones you will see how painful it is

The military will let their family know about their death, there is no reason for the pictures to be posted online.

None of their love ones will see this pictures and be happy about it.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2022
NGpatriot

Person don follow your lead o

Com see Graphic pictures.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Fejoku: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2022
They were ambushed after their fulani commanders sent information to the terrorist brothers termed bandits. It always happens like this in the far north for this specific reason.
Anyone wishing the continuous existence of Nigeria where villagers are slaughtered by fulani militia aka herdsmen deserves to be killed like this. Nigeria is run by a terrorist government and deserves not to remain the way she is.
I definitely say good riddance to bad rubbish. We all know the useless Nigerian army wouldn't go on a burning spree in this location as they would do in southern Nigeria or the middle belt. Let those who have eyes and ears see and hear the reality before us all. This useless contraption must be divided before sanity and peace will return.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Averted my gaze while scrolling past the gory pictures! Don't have the stomach to see all that blood and mangled human flesh!

Watch as life continues as normal, with little or no regard or mention given to this latest mass slaughter of human beings in a country some of you want to continue to exist! In saner climes, the president and his wife will cut short any trip they're making abroad to go back home and lead the mourning. But then, this is Nigeria innit!?
Hmm

Nigeria dey always too fall person hand.

The presidency released an uninspiring press statement about this issue yesterday

And everyone has move on as if nothing happen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by gidgiddy: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2022
The bandits stole some of their boots
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Ipob at it again

Hahahahaha. Mk una dey burn civilian houses na, na bandits go dey retaluate for us as una go dey catch dem alive to "reintegrate" undecided back into the society

While una go dey parade dead civilian bodies and kpoof civilians anyhow for yeast undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by GoldenisSilence: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Do you observe soilder being sent to guard farms up north?

Then later set up..

If u are a Nigerian soilder either guarding farms or livestock.. While you are being killed its either you are very hungry or you are not normal
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
They were so outnumber

You mean should send more amored tanks to the East to send fears down the spines of innocent civilians while trek into forests digging holes to get water in bandits infested forests in the north?

Ironical but equalizer 2000

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by SarkinYarki: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Averted my gaze while scrolling past the gory pictures! Don't have the stomach to see all that blood and mangled human flesh!

Watch as life continues as normal, with little or no regard or mention given to this latest mass slaughter of human beings in a country some of you want to continue to exist! In saner climes, the president and his wife will cut short any trip they're making abroad to go back home and lead the mourning. But then, this is Nigeria innit!?

Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Why can't you blur their faces?

How do you think their families will feel seeing this pic?

Left to me, this gory pictures is a disservice to those fallen heroes.

May Their Soul RIP.
I hope they don't see it and not on nairaland but Nigeria have to see clearly what is happening. This country is not working and let's do something right than allowing these greedy politicians have their way all the time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Parachoko: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Veggieseedies:

You mean should send more amored tanks to the East to send fears down the spines of innocent civilians while trek into forests digging holes to get water in bandits infested forests in the north?

Ironical but equalizer 2000
Are you high?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Coldie(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2022
No wonder Nigerian army is recruiting every now and then, una dae find who una want kill

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by stamapro(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Jakumo:

Definitely, they were ambushed and wiped out before they could organize a counter-attack. It all happened too fast, and they went from driving along to being dead in fractions of a second.

Quite unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by aminusodiq(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2022
joshjc:
Remove the pictures
why?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by ayukdaboss(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Oyigboupdate,,,aka,,,Cultistupdate...the Miscreant from Akoko Edo that is fixated on IPOB news...As a Bingo without chains "Bark" on this thread.

Udele1-aka--mekaboy...the Kogi State based Afonja that is essentially a failure..i believe you know that these people are Killed by IPOB in Katsina state abi??

You will cry blood for actually supporting the killers of innocent people..all those shortsighted people that dwell on IGBO hatred have abandoned you foooolz.

For the Soldiers...its better you stage a Coup and stop the useless playing of martial music constantly...for the soldiers killed by the foot brigade of the Chief terrorist Buhari.

Zombies that celebrate the killing of unarmed civilians will have this scenario to contend with soon enough.

You're very silly, crime is bad everywhere! You better condemn the current activities of the IPOB before it gets out of hand, you can see how crime has increased in the South East use your head and stop being a stark tribal bigot
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by joshjc(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
why?
it's not good to display photos of someone who passed away like that,most of their family members might not even be aware they are dead,imagine opening your phone to see such photos of someone close to you, how will you feel?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nigeriadondie: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Nigerian soldiers killed by bandits yesterday night 8/3/2022 at kanya village in Danko wasagu local government
I managed to escape as a humanitarian service guy

Nigeria is really in trouble o. These beasts are getting too confident

Beasts kills beasts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by kozmokaz(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
They were so outnumber

Seriously
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nigeriadondie: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
They were so outnumber

Until they carry atomic bomb before u say they are equipped. But with unarmed civilians they are equipped. Bunch of cowards who met their match.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nigeriadondie: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:
I don't think these are soldiers.

They are men of the red cross with some in military camouflage.

And also it is not lost on me that Boko Haram also wears camouflage.

Proper dissection will throw more light on this.
They are Boys Scout

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nigeriadondie: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2022
kozmokaz:
Omoh

It’s not funny

If an insurgence passes more than 48hours

Definitely the government hand is in it !!

See as them off men !

Kai!!!!

Makachi

Na just one order I go give if given the opportunity! The community go produce the perpetrators asap!!!

I still de vex here

See people papa , brothers , uncles

Ijoba, Kingsley, Arinze

May God protect you guys for me

There death positions looks like a clear ambush

Seems they where caught unaware

And tried running in disarray

Someone gave out there movement/positions
Also the people soldiers killed are peoples’ fathers, brothers, sons, friends or loved ones.
Remember the broad daylight massacre of Shiites in Kaduna, IPOB in Aba and Owerri, protesters in Lekki. They were loved ones to people as well. Some if not all of these soldiers also have blood of someone’s loved ones on their hands

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by kozmokaz(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

Also the people soldiers killed are peoples’ fathers, brothers, sons, friends or loved ones.
Remember the broad massacre of Shiites in Kaduna, IPOB in Aba and Owerri, protesters in Lekki. They were loved ones to people as well. Some if not all of these soldiers also have blood of someone’s loved ones on their hands

You are also right

But can two wrongs make a right ?

This is human lives we are talking bout here … those guys are gone forever like gone

No be sleep oo

They are dead
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Iceberg3:

Something tells me the mods might lock this thread soon.
What a shame of a country run by foreigners.
The powers that be from the north are mostly foreigners from Niger,Chad...they know themselves.

True!

A lot of them are 2nd and 3rd generation offspring of illegal immigrants from Niger and Chad. There was the intention, right from the 60s, to encourage their brothers from these countries to infiltrate Nigeria to help bump up their numbers for political reasons! I hear a lot of them in southern Nigeria are from these countries as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Oyigboupdate,,,aka,,,Cultistupdate...the Miscreant from Akoko Edo that is fixated on IPOB news...As a Bingo without chains "Bark" on this thread.

Udele1-aka--mekaboy...the Kogi State based Afonja that is essentially a failure..i believe you know that these people are Killed by IPOB in Katsina state abi??

You will cry blood for actually supporting the killers of innocent people..all those shortsighted people that dwell on IGBO hatred have abandoned you foooolz.

For the Soldiers...its better you stage a Coup and stop the useless playing of martial music constantly...for the soldiers killed by the foot brigade of the Chief terrorist Buhari.

Zombies that celebrate the killing of unarmed civilians will have this scenario to contend with soon enough.

I pray the unknown gunmen u support in the east swallows u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by IGBOSON1: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Fejoku:
They were ambushed after their fulani commanders sent information to the terrorist brothers termed bandits. It always happens like this in the far north for this specific reason.
Anyone wishing the continuous existence of Nigeria where villagers are slaughtered by fulani militia aka herdsmen deserves to be killed like this. Nigeria is run by a terrorist government and deserves not to remain the way she is.
I definitely say good riddance to bad rubbish. We all know the useless Nigerian army wouldn't go on a burning spree in this location as they would do in southern Nigeria or the middle belt. Let those who have eyes and ears see and hear the reality before us all. This useless contraption must be divided before sanity and peace will return.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Buziness101: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just wait and see how the the Nigerian military HQ will come out and deny that these are fake images... or that they are not soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bridget95:
If this kind of attack happened anywhere in the southeast, by now an entire town would be on fire.

Of course, they would have burnt all the towns around the area down

But because it is in the North, you can see people walking around and the mud houses still standing
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Iceberg3: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
IGBOSON1:

True!

A lot of them are 2nd and 3rd generation offspring of illegal immigrants from Niger and Chad. There was the intention, right from the 60s, to encourage their brothers from these countries to infiltrate Nigeria to help bump up their numbers for political reasons! I hear a lot of them in southern Nigeria are from these countries as well.
We have to do something about it especially those of us in the south. But the unfortunate thing is,when we start talking like this,you will see some of these yoruba people who doesn't ever seen serious at all telling you off,that they are not part of the southern Nigeria yen yen yen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I pray the unknown gunmen u support in the east swallows u

If Soldiers are massacred like this and not a single house is burnt down.

Why should soldiers burn houses in the southeast in the name of fighting IPOB ESN and UGM.

Why didn't the soldiers burnt houses in this particular location despite how several of them was massacred.

I know you are not Igbo, no true Igbo blood will support burning of houses in Southeast. No matter the provocation.

Soldiers can go anywhere and look for the so called IPOB ESN and UGM and arrest them, not burning down houses been occupied by elderly women and children in Southeast.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only 5% Of N500bn Social Intervention Funds Released – Rep / SDP 2019: G19 Response To Chief Olu Falae Press Statement / We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.