Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,171 members, 7,864,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside (7519 Views)

ESN fight ESN two killed brutally in the bush VIDEO / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by davillian(m): 2:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Don't be decieved
There is nothing like bandits this is bokoharam bandit team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by IGBOSON1: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Averted my gaze while scrolling past the gory pictures! Don't have the stomach to see all that blood and mangled human flesh!

Watch as life continues as normal, with little or no regard or mention given to this latest mass slaughter of human beings in a country some of you want to continue to exist! In saner climes, the president and his wife will cut short any trip they're making abroad to go back home and lead the mourning. But then, this is Nigeria innit!?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by ivandragon: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2022
This is sad...

The worrying reality is that the killings are quite frequent but the government vehemently tries to ensure a media blackout except where it fails on few occasions like this...

Senseless killings must be brought to an end...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by ivandragon: 4:24am On Mar 10, 2022
blanquito:
So sad.Please remove the pictures for there family sake, no one should see there loved ones this way.

I think the pictures should stay because the government keeps trying to push narratives that are contrary to the reality... the faces should however be blurred...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by bjtinz: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2022
I agree they might not be Nigerian soldiers. Main reason is the pulling of thier trousers which is usually done to BH masquerading as soldiers

Well I hope so anyway cry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Bridget95(f): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2022
If this kind of attack happened anywhere in the southeast, by now an entire town would be on fire.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Thermodynamics(m): 5:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:
I don't think these are soldiers.

They are men of the red cross with some in military camouflage.

And also it is not lost on me that Boko Haram also wears camouflage.

Proper dissection will throw more light on this.
They are soldiers, stop trying to repaint the news because you don't want APC to look very bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Almaigaa: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

You are a wise man.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Lastmankc(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Baba, please take this pictures down
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Jostoman: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't think they soldiers? Are you okay ?
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by afube: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Li

These are the people you are waiting for to take over alaigbo!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Jostoman: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2022
And our president is in London enjoying himself and monitoring igboho up and down while our soldiers are dying like chicken. May God have mercy on us

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by OVB123: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is not good
Nigeria government is useless. I pity the relations of those fallen soldiers. RIP!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Certainly, there is good cause to doubt the legitimacy of the claim that these dead men are Nigerian soldiers, BUT in this instance, there is no doubt that these men are indeed soldiers, due to the physical appearance of this one man who is CLEARLY from the south of Nigeria and is NOT a Fulani, Hausa or Tuareg.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by backtalkG(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Mekus68:
And this is happening in the State of the #1 citizen of the country
Danko wasago is in kebbi state not kastina
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2022
afube:

Li

These are the people you are waiting for to take over alaigbo!!

Face your state pls.

They provide security to us in omambala nation....and we need them to flush out all terrorists.

Stop quoting me pls.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by techWriter3: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Confused demon
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by stamapro(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2022
This is a massacre, these soldiers were over ran from the look of things, after killing them, the now removed their valuables, uniforms, boots, guns. Etc. These is great lost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2022
stamapro:
This is a massacre, these soldiers were over ran from the look of things, after killing them, the now removed their valuables, uniforms, boots, guns. Etc. These is great lost.

Definitely, they were ambushed and wiped out before they could organize a counter-attack. It all happened too fast, and they went from driving along to being dead in fractions of a second.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Iceberg3: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Remove for what ? You don't want the world to know the truth ko?
Something tells me the mods might lock this thread soon.
What a shame of a country run by foreigners.
The powers that be from the north are mostly foreigners from Niger,Chad...they know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Weren't they given bullet proof
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Weren't they given bullet proof

Bulletproof vests cannot protect human flesh from a grenade detonation, an IED explosion, or a head-shot from an AK47 rifle.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by GreatAxeMan: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Under the laws of international conflict, it is actually a criminal offence for members of the Red Cross to wear military fatigue or camouflage of any type because they are supposed to be neutral and not take sides.
So you're not just a liar, you're ignorant.

Osagyefo98:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by rexel99: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Their was a country
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by joshjc(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Remove for what ? You don't want the world to know the truth ko?
what truth,for their family members to find out about the death of someone close to them online with such gory pictures,
How would you feel if you find out someone close to you in situation
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by juman(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
See dead bodies.
We have no government.
Buhari is a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Dreambeat: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
An ambush

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by juman(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
rexel99:
Their was a country

There was never a country.
Nigeria always on the wrong path from onset.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Dreambeat: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't think they soldiers? Are you okay ?
He has never been, the same meleszanawi, one of the buhari propagandists. His relative is probably not one of the slained soldiers. He can afford to say anything

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2022
undecided undecided undecided shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG / Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members / President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.