Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) (33476 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by vicfajeze: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
obanioluorun:
which Yoruba Hausa/ Fulani conquer or u means the one British conquer for them in the name of one Nigeria, just pray that war should never happen in Nigeria,,If war should happen Fulanis will definitely surrendered their fake settlement and go back to where they came from for those that lucky to be alive.
please tell me where we came from bros.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ogbuide17:

1+1=2
Ahmadu bello's quote =Facts
Nigeria the poverty capital of the world=facts
Nigeria the third most terrorized place on earth=facts
Assu on strike ; because of lack of funds, Buhari giving Afghanistan 580 naira cash ( 1 million dollars) to support terrorists= facts.
Ethnic cleansing of indigenous Nigerians ;over 1.2 displaced living in IDP camps =Facts
Building a refinery ;and laying pipeline from the south to Maradi Niger republic; not for economic gains for Nigeria but for building a Caliphate = facts
Islamic laws; installed in some part of Nigeria ;means that in a federations; some unit have already departed Nigeria federal character = facts
They are building a caliphate not a nation; with a fraudulent 1999 unitary (caliphate) system of government ;all power in the centre.
Nigeria is a slave camp.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by obanioluorun: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
vicfajeze:
please tell me where we came from bros.
we are all human being, God is love, I hate pride, let's have sence of respect to one another, peace and unity, one love bros .
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Taba21: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Like he came back to tell us about Ukraine and Russia war undecided

What happened to Yoruba Nation?

ABI Ooooo what does igboho know about international politics
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Spandau:

Go go punish whoever transfer data to you.

Attend school you say no.

Read your post and give it to any secondary student to correct it for you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Akharmony: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
The one wey deh ground nevr finish abbi e wan go use juju for pitin ni.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Spandau: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

Attend school you say no.

Read your post and give it to any secondary student to correct it for you.

I say again Go go punish whoever transferred data to you. Hug transformer if my English dey giii you headache
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Spandau:

Just confirmed that you're still an empty skull. You can't have it otherwise. Foolish people always talk foolish.

you are not making sense. You just bark with insults like a little biatch.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by abdulwassi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Seems prison is the best place to be now oh!.. See as Dem dey fresh..
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) by Spandau: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
kingthreat:

you are not making sense. You just bark with insults like a little biatch.

Says the meathead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos / Photos: GEJ Returns From The US / Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.