Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body (53372 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by BobPRESS5(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
I see a blast coming up.
They(National Union) have succeeded in making MC desperate/tremble for the first time in this his Agbero career.
Siwel25:

lolz. Wait and see..
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nyanmiridunce: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
One day, MC Oluomo will be a sitting Governor of Lagos State.

I really pity for Lagosians sad
Pity abia state.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by nairavsdollars(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
This guy is mad. Who the hell does he think he is?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by olamike02: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:

Weep for your state. Lagos is doing far better than any state in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by yemmit90: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

NURTW is backed by Federal laws , what is backing MCs new group

These people are mostly illiterates and usually used violence to take up leadership of the garage. National chairman can never dictate to these people except you want total breakdown of law and bloodshed in Lagos.

Lagos state government should simply take over and adopt a new management system among them or simply protect them from intimidation by national body.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by saintrow1: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:

His name is not on the list

Go and rest your stupid mind, werey
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Letmehearword: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
This will only amount to double levy on driver's or blood bath on whose jurisdiction it is to collect revenue between Oluomo and NURTW.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cholls:
My brother this is well planned out....see as Agbero dey quote law lol.....oooo where is Malami when we need him
Which law is he quoting?, He is only reading the script written for him by his lawyer.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Antoeni(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
MC Oluomo Can You Face NURTW At National Level?

OYO Branch
OSUN Branch
KWARA Branch
IBADAN Branch
KADUNA Branch
KANO Branch
MiNNA Branch
KOGI Branch
EDO Branch
RIVERS
EKITI
ONDO
OGUN
ONITSHA
IMO
SOkOTO
JiGAWA
KEBBI
ZAMFARA
BORNU
AKWA IBOM
DELTA
BAYELSA
NASARAWA
GOMBE
TARABA
ADAMAWA
JOS
BENUE
EBONYI
ENUGU
ABIA
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by BobPRESS5(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
I think he wasn't pushed hastily aside without warning.They mentioned that he had been warn and queried for sometimes before now!
Lagos can't hand him any request he made so easily now because Lagos was benefiting from this Agbero menace being attached to a national body and cover which helps to shield them from public backlash.
If Lagos should toe the part of banning Agbero to institute a new body, good and fine but I foresee a shift and bigger challenge if they rush to create unplanned tout group!
Elporo:

The entire NURTW has pulled out; no questions asked.

Let this be a lesson to Nigerians; just because you do not like an individual , that does not mean he is incompetent.

Oluomo is in firm grip of the Lagos Caucus. Only a fool would expect otherwise
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by oyeb15: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
So shall all the 200 branches also break away.

When you betray your elders in front of the younger ones who are loyal to you, soon they will also betray you.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by hohafrank(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I just knew that man would pull some strings. I am not sure, but he seems to be somehow more popular and influential than the National Chairman
Only in Lagos state.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
#GoodRiddance2BadRubbish
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by AleAirHub(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na that one shock me self grin
Cholls:
My brother this is well planned out....see as Agbero dey quote law lol.....oooo where is Malami when we need him
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by JAMO84: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Please who will replace the NURTW thurgs in Lagos ? I guess they will recruit graduates with MC olumo as the chairman.
That wan no concern you
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by pacespot(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Does this guy have right to withdraw NURTW from the national body, he might be the state chairman of Lagos chapter of the union, but he is not the first and won't be the last. He did not create the NURTW Lagos chapter and whomever they associate with, so why would he solely decide to withdraw the union from the umbrella body?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Oddfinder: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

Impossible... Despite his seeming relevance in Lagos state, the real Lagos political class can never allow such a person contest in the first place.

Governorship in Lagos state isn't something anyone can do. It's mentally tasking, psychologically demanding and requires a strong knowledge base.

It's a no-go area for people like him.
But 'such a person' was handed a 20billion naira industry to lord over..is people like hime that are really cashing out in Lagos
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Antoeni(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
When Bola Tinubu Loses Woofully in 2023
We Will See Whether Lagos State Will Say its Pulling Out of Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Lamasta(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Over to Lagos state government. In all, there must be no breakdown of law and order in the state. Police and other security agencies should immediately take over all parks and garages in the state.
Why will he be the one telling the Lagos state government to take over Seems he's pained for his suspension and wants to scatter everything patapata.....

Awaiting the national body's speech too cool
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oddfinder:

But 'such a person' was handed a 20billion naira industry to lord over..is people like hime that are really cashing out in Lagos

Well, NURTW wasn never technically under Lagos state government's control. He also recently became the Lagos chairman, not like he has always been so esteemed...

Trust me, he is already on everyone's radar and once Tinubu's influence dwindles in Lagos state, the same Alausa would be the first people to dethrone him. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Oddfinder: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

Well, NURTW wasn never technically under Lagos state government's control. He also recently became the Lagos chairman, not like he has always been so esteemed...

Trust me, he is already on everyone's radar and once Tinubu's influence dwindles in Lagos state, the same Alausa would be the first people to dethrone him. Mark my words.
True talk
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Forgodsgrace: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
legba1:

Some of you are really blinded by your hatred for Lagos and what it represents....so the north reserves the right to takeover virtually everything because democrazy favours them due to their numerical advantage...I don't like everything NURTW but face it, ABOKIs should have no reason to call the shot in agbero union....do they even know how it all started, common, southerners think and reason

The national chairman is a Yoruba man former Ogun state chairman

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Forgodsgrace: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
legba1:

Some of you are really blinded by your hatred for Lagos and what it represents....so the north reserves the right to takeover virtually everything because democrazy favours them due to their numerical advantage...I don't like everything NURTW but face it, ABOKIs should have no reason to call the shot in agbero union....do they even know how it all started, common, southerners think and reason

The national chairman is a Yoruba man former Ogun state chairman

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by ChiefSweetus: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just imagining any zone in Lagos also breaking free because of crisis in the state. This life no balance
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by tamdun: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

His popularity starts and ends in Lagos state.
And where do u think almost all the money nurtw is making comes from? Exactly, without Lagos, that union is useless
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by aspabay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
MC Oluomo has acted reasonably.

Kudos to him.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Blackdisciple(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am sure the interpreter did not interprete the below well...

Being law-abiding and responsible citizens, we have decided to explore all avenues for peace in the interest of all, we will not support any action that can threaten the peace that we cherish so much in Lagos State.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Elliotwaveforec: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oyo state way, Park Management. Way to go.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by alabi484(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:
The revenue Lagos is generating for nurtw is so huge that Lagos state need it badly... Next will be

Ban NURTW from Lagos (codedly)
Create a new taskforce for road workers and name it "LA" something as usual
Then create new executives with oluomo as chairman.
Case close.

Your head get oil
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Bbbw: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
He has had enough already
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by alone1fun12: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.