Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body (53369 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by LyfeJennings(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:
The revenue Lagos is generating for nurtw is so huge that Lagos state need it badly... Next will be

Ban NURTW from Lagos (codedly)
Create a new taskforce for road workers and name it "LA" something as usual
Then create new executives with oluomo as chairman.
Case close.

He has a very good lawyer and advisors
he might be an illiterate but he got brains
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Chukazu: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
So MC Oluomo new the part of the constitution that empowers people to associate freely and align with any party of their choice and yet he sent thugs to stop Igbo people from exercising their electoral franchise in Lagos?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

His popularity starts and ends in Lagos state.

The issue on the ground is Lagos State where he is very popular.

At Oyo State, they have Park Management Committee headed by a NURTW member - Mukaila MK Oluomo , I think he is the same they call Auxiliary.
The park management committee is created by Oyo State Government.

Most people complaining of Oluomo are small boys who never knew what is happening just hatred for Oluomo.

Ambode was planning to ban Yellow buses from Lagos to properly monitor income generation by NURTW in Lagos, Sanwoolu introduced daily ticket for transporters which is yet to be effective. At the end of the day, just like Ibadan, Lagos State will takeover park management in Lagos and appoint anybody with experience to meet Revenue Target. This means no more remittances to National Headquarters of NURTW that sees Lagos as a Cash Cow. Lagos is being milked from Centre on all direction.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by MYHUBBY: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
One day, MC Oluomo will be a sitting Governor of Lagos State.

I really pity for Lagosians sad

even it comes to that with your weak brain, he will not sell Yoruba out as Hope uzodinma is selling ipob so cheap in imo state
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

even it comes to that with your weak brain, he will not sell Yoruba out as Hope uzodinma is selling ipob so cheap in imo state
tribal bigot like you.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Princekunle10: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Not strange in the zoo. If federal no give oga presidential ticket, NURTW thugs will rig the election in Lag to retain oga's relevance at the federal. Lag has the population to make a huge difference in the election. Thus the need to break out now. Politics is for the smart ones. grin
, what is this one saying?, Read before you comment now, mumu.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Princekunle10: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elporo:

The entire NURTW has pulled out; no questions asked.

Let this be a lesson to Nigerians; just because you do not like an individual , that does not mean he is incompetent.

Oluomo is in firm grip of the Lagos Caucus. Only a fool would expect otherwise
,one agero supported, MC oluomo boy
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Spanki(f): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-crisis-mc-oluomo-lagos-nurtw-break-away-from-national-body/

THE FG should nip it in a bud! The police should shut down his faction. angry
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin he is saying this not from his happiness, hope he is planning something evil?
the new electoral amendment law states that any person who whishes to contest in d forth coming gubernatorial elections must resign 3 months before the primary..omolu knows what he is doing..our leader has anionted him as the nxt governor of lagos nothing can change that..we the association of yoruba slave ass lickers are happy to have him as our president..he is determined not too educated but loves the education of the girl child all his daughters graduated from uk uni..see how he changed lagos..
Vote omo olu as governon of lagos vote tinubu for president..ameachi Peter obi should go and slog it out in APGA as the next president of biafra..Kanu for Senate president..chidima minister of women affairs and protection of girl child..ogbodo sunay minister of enjoyment
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by immortalcrown(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
In the mud, right? Good! You cant benefit in any way shape or form if you hate your father land.
I am not in the mud and I love my fatherland. If calling Nigeria a zoo pains you, go and hug a transformer.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

I am not in the mud and I love my fatherland. If calling Nigeria a zoo pains you, go and hug a transformer.
mud pie!
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by MYHUBBY: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
tribal bigot like you.

Pele o nationalist fool. you're promoting Nationalism with your earlier imbecilic post now
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by immortalcrown(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
mud pie!
Hug transformer. Your country is a zoo.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Pele o nationalist fool. you're promoting Nationalism with your earlier imbecilic post now
why are you insulting me?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by MYHUBBY: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
why are you insulting me?

Jamb question, stay away from anything that badmouth my tribe. I'm a tribalist, you badmouth Yoruba you get the insult of ya life

Yoruba ain't nobody's mate

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Jamb question, stay away from anything that badmouth my tribe. I'm a tribalist, you badmouth Yoruba you get the insult of ya life

Yoruba ain't nobody's mate
I'm so sorry if you feel insulted or offended.

But I wasn't insulting yoruba people. I only said I pity Lagosians. How is that an insult?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Some of you don't understand this agbero motive.Since the national body have suspended him.He dissolved all the councils and ask the government of Lagos state that is backing him to take control of NURTW Lagos state.Which means he is still the chairman under Lagos state government.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
This is well planned out.
The Lagos State Government will take over the management of the park, and then make MC Oluomo the Chairman, State Park Management Committee.

Don't forget that there is no contributions from the National Body to the State, they are only collecting money from the State.

So MC Oluomo will rather be remitting that percentage to the State Government and continue to be in control of the State, considering that the chunk of money the National Body is making is coming from Lagos State.
Who told you Lagos state NURTW generate more money than other states?Is it only Lagos that has motorparks?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by ceeceeuwa: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is another ploy to retain the revenue generated by the union for only Lagos state. They don't want to pay any percentage to "National" again. They want to make more money for their Oga for 2023 elections.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by PhenomenalAustin: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:
The revenue Lagos is generating for nurtw is so huge that Lagos state need it badly... Next will be

Ban NURTW from Lagos (codedly)
Create a new taskforce for road workers and name it "LA" something as usual
Then create new executives with oluomo as chairman.
Case close.

You just too smart

Exact same stuff that was on my mind
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Who told you Lagos state NURTW generate more money than other states?Is it only Lagos that has motorparks?

This your question is too childish. How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
babaolofin:

This your question correct
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by SirBunky85(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
How did I insult Lagosians? I only said I pity Lagosians, is that an insult?

I'm so sorry if you feel insulted.
it's an insult.BTW,can we know your state of origin?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
SirBunky85:
it's an insult.BTW,can we know your state of origin?
I'm from Edo state
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by harwokunle1236(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
To be sincere am not surprised for this dvt ,mc oluomo did not ave respect for national body,dey should try and manage their problem God bless
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Basheer22: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
osazsky:
the new electoral amendment law states that any person who whishes to contest in d forth coming gubernatorial elections must resign 3 months before the primary..omolu knows what he is doing..our leader has anionted him as the nxt governor of lagos nothing can change that..we the association of yoruba slave ass lickers are happy to have him as our president..he is determined not too educated but loves the education of the girl child all his daughters graduated from uk uni..see how he changed lagos..
Vote omo olu as governon of lagos vote tinubu for president..ameachi Peter obi should go and slog it out in APGA as the next president of biafra..Kanu for Senate president..chidima minister of women affairs and protection of girl child..ogbodo sunay minister of enjoyment

This one is just an illiterate. See how he's spelling like a beggar.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Basheer22: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Revolution2022:

Iyana Ipaja Obalende and Oshodi have more commercial vehicles than the entire 5 South East States, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Basheer22:

Iyana Ipaja Obalende and Oshodi have more commercial vehicles than the entire 5 South East States, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.
You have not been to other states aside Lagos.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Olawaleslimfit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
He listed 3 parks in Lagos
Revolution2022:
You have not been to other states aside Lagos.
Counter him by giving us any 3 from any start that can go shoulder to shoulder or beat the parks he listed and stop asking question.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olawaleslimfit:
He listed 3 parks in Lagos Counter him by giving us any 3 from any start that can go shoulder to shoulder or beat the parks he listed and stop asking question.
Na only Lagos you dey beat chest.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by ultimateprof: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2022
MC Oluomo have being over empowered to the extend that he now take decision on behalf of the state government. An illiterate for that matter. I pity Lagos State in the nearest future.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by phenzy(m): 3:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are you insulting me? Can't you state your point without insulting me?

You look beautiful
Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.