Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,385 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell (2281 Views)

Don't Take People For Granted Because They Love You Teaching By Bishop T D Jakes / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by Gointo: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
michaelwestern:

Be very careful about calling people's tongue fake except God specifically told you that it's fake. When it comes anything that involves the Holy Spirit try not to make unnecessary assumptions. if that how you spoke in told it's not ,you are just doing an exercise in the flesh take it or read your Bible

Now, about the fornication scenario you mentioned. Are you saying that if a Spirit filled person fornicates the person is definitely going hell? So since you received the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, you've never committed any sin? Or it applies to fornication alone?
. You cant have the holy ghost and commit fornication....I'm a virgin not that I didn't have opportunities to have sex but the holyghost rule over me,I left the only girlfriend I have In my life my the instructions of God when I was repenting before I was filled,had no carnal knowledge of her because the fear of the lord is there,no imagine now that I have the spirit of Cod...you cant have the holyghost and commit something big like fornication....
Although your freewill is there,but my fear and love for God can't make me do it,so I will continuously yielding to the holyghost...
Holoness is very simple and easy when you have the holyghost... I
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by Gointo: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
michaelwestern:

Be very careful about calling people's tongue fake except God specifically told you that it's fake. When it comes anything that involves the Holy Spirit try not to make unnecessary assumptions. if that how you spoke in told it's not ,you are just doing an exercise in the flesh take it or read your Biblel

Now, about the fornication scenario you mentioned. Are you saying that if a Spirit filled person fornicates the person is definitely going hell? So since you received the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, you've never committed any sin? Or it applies to fornication alone?
. You cant have the holy ghost and commit sometin terrible like fornication I'm a virgin not that I didn't have opportunities to have sex but the holyghost rule over me,I left the only girlfriend I have In my life by the instructions of God when I was repenting before I was filled,had no carnal knowledge of her because the fear of the lord is there,now imagine now that I have the spirit of God...you cant have the holyghost and commit something big like fornication...up til now I will never do anything girlfriend it's a betrayal to God my supreme lover,who is there when no one is there.
Although your freewill is there,but my fear and love for God can't make me do it,so I will continuously yielding to the holyghost...
Holiness is very simple and easy when you have the holyghost...

I thank the lord for his grace ,I give him the glory.
He has given me power to subdue the flesh and live by his spirit.
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by Gointo: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
If the strongwill is there,you will live above sin..
That's why it's written that blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteous they shall be filled with the holy spirit..
So they can walk on the spirit since the flesh profit nothing.
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by emmyileri(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
1 John 3:8-10
NIV:The one who does what is sinful is of the
devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
NIV:No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
NIV:This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

2 Peter 1:5-10
NIV:For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
NIV:and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
NIV:and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.
NIV:For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
NIV:But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
NIV:Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble,

Philippians 2:12
NIV:Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
1 Corinthians 10:12

NIV:So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by Ken4Christ: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
michaelwestern:
Conventional sins like; lies, murder, fornication etc do not take people to hell fire. The only sin that takes people to hell is the sin of not accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Every sin, past, present and future has been dealt with by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, once and for all. When you get saved, your salvation is secured by the Holy Spirit and no sin whatsoever can make you lose your salvation and take you to hell fire.

The only way that you can lose your salvation is by rejecting Jesus Christ. Sin can never make you lose your salvation. God has forgiven you of your sins, past present and future

Now does this mean that you should go and live in sin? The Bible said God forbid. There are many negative effects of sin but losing your salvation is not one of them. Consistently living in sin can desensitize you to the things of the spirit to the point that you might actually deny Christ and lose your salvation but individual sins like murder, adultery, fornication can not and will never take anyone to hell or make you lose your salvation . Condemnation when we commit sin is one of the major tools that the devil use to keep us in the bondage of sin. The moment you are accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, sin is no longer a problem between you and God.

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Hebrew 10:14

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:28

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Romans 4:6-8

Teaching from the pit of hell.
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by Blue86(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
What will take a believer to hell is not walking in the Spirit.
Walking in the Spirit is FOLLOWING JESUS.
Following Jesus doesn't gratify fleshly lusts.

What will take an unbeliever to hell after hearing of Jesus is not following Jesus.

In conclusion, not following Jesus is what takes you to hell.

And for those who haven't heard of Jesus, their conscience will be used to judge them.
Conscience excusing and condemning them.
Re: Sin Doesn't Take People To Hell by dattaswami: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
michaelwestern:
Conventional sins like; lies, murder, fornication etc do not take people to hell fire. The only sin that takes people to hell is the sin of not accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Every sin, past, present and future has been dealt with by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, once and for all. When you get saved, your salvation is secured by the Holy Spirit and no sin whatsoever can make you lose your salvation and take you to hell fire.

The only way that you can lose your salvation is by rejecting Jesus Christ. Sin can never make you lose your salvation. God has forgiven you of your sins, past present and future

Now does this mean that you should go and live in sin? The Bible said God forbid. There are many negative effects of sin but losing your salvation is not one of them. Consistently living in sin can desensitize you to the things of the spirit to the point that you might actually deny Christ and lose your salvation but individual sins like murder, adultery, fornication can not and will never take anyone to hell or make you lose your salvation . Condemnation when we commit sin is one of the major tools that the devil use to keep us in the bondage of sin. The moment you are accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, sin is no longer a problem between you and God.

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Hebrew 10:14

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:28

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Romans 4:6-8

Punishment given for a sin is only to change the mind of the soul and purify it. There is no trace of revenge in this. The hell is an indication of the intensive love of God to the souls through which God wants to reform the souls. The hell indicates the hectic effort of God put on the soul to reform it and not to leave the soul for its fate.

A father may leave his son since he is not changing inspite of all his efforts. But in the hell God puts serious effort and succeeds to change the soul. Therefore, even thousands of fathers cannot be equal to God. God is not leaving the soul without changing it and this point is indicated by the punishment and hell.

Therefore, there is no point of excusing the Prarabhdas if this true basis is understood. God will try to change the soul through preaching as far as possible. Punishment in the hell is the last resort. Once the soul is reformed all the sins are smashed since there is neither the necessity of preaching nor the necessity of punishment.

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins

The results of all your good actions will be separate and will not interfere with the cancellation of sins. God will give you good results for all your prayers and any prayer will not cancel even a trace of your sin. Similarly, your charity.

If these good actions can reform you, then, your sins will be cancelled. Therefore, reformation of the soul is the only way by which God is pleased to cancel your sins. Even if you do not believe in God, it does not matter. If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins and you will live with immense happiness in the world and after death also.

If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God

You cannot please God by prayers and service simultaneously doing sins. If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God and you are insulting God. You cannot please and insult God simultaneously. Therefore, every devotee and servant of God should be careful about the concept of the sin and about the only path to cancel the sin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Why Some People Don't Receive Divine Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.