Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,698 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media (102407 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Oscillator: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Samade7:

U thinking is so bad dat, u think like a mouse. Do u know the agreement btw the husband and wife before he left the country, eleribu? U just came online start spitting jargons. Ode werey olodo. cheesy
and your writing is so horrible you abbreviate like prepubescent who just discovered QWERTY keyboard and I can't even trust if your brain is as fast as your dirty fingers
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by keypha1: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wicked guy, after she gave you free Toto, you still get mind and post it, bastard
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by jom28gy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
blacknoir:
exactly,i feel she has been sleeping with him even be4 she lost her accommodation
Yes of course, when the husband was still around
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Banmeallday: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nigeria girls are useless, all of them.

Instead of that lady to get a job and work, the Olosho went and lived in the apartment of another man, what was she expecting before?

Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals

That’s Black gehs for you... from this one to Davido’s Chioma.... ashawo they be...

I pity Aba women of 1929 and the likes of Moremi dem....
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hangulsaram: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

To get married to a Nigerian girl is 4th most dangerous things on earth!
We like to completely blame the woman for everything why? You did not read that the man failed in his responsibility to provide for his family, you did not read that the woman was evicted and what did the so called husband did nothing. “What they used to entice a married woman is what her husband did not provide for her” what was her husband doing when before and after she was evicted? What effort did make to care for his family safety and well-being?
The story is incomplete sha.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by LordOfTheGame: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Story for the gods... they should tell this rubbish to some people but definitely not me. The useless bitch of a woman only wanted used the guy as her Mugubut as the thing didn't work out well, she resorted to cheap blackmail and victim cries to gain pity from the public. As an adult, did she wanted somebody to tell her that living with a single man will eventually end in sex? What was she thinking then? Abeg....
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2022
No dignity a bit.

All these married women wey dey open toto outside for another man to knack u, how shameful could that be!

Y'all cheap chickens are a disgrace to marriage... Una men go dey hustle to take care of u, but as a cheap pick, una dey open toto for another man outside - Tue!

I know say una plenty for Nairaland, u are all dirty pigs, no class, no dignity, just a cheap trash... I pity most men in this mumu marriage, nonsense.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Gamesmart: 3:26am On Mar 11, 2022
jom28gy:
He did bad, but the woman contributed more to it,by moving to live with him, instead going to her parents home, those things would have been avoided.

What a moronic post!

She contributed more to him posting her nudes on the internet?

How did you people get this stuuuupid for God sake?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by meobizy(f): 4:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Eight minutes enjoyment have turned to another thing. Keep your nethers under control, people.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by emmaodet: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

So does it mean the woman doesn’t have family house to return to pending when the hubby sends money? And she be hustling like maid jobs at homes or laundry work/washing clothes for people while the hubby sends money?
Why is it so easy for women to cheat immediately they face little problems?
Have said it before, most ladies are not prepared for life after wedding.
All their life, they have been receiving from men money, gifts etc. Most have never been in a position to support a man fully so they are shielded from the harsh realities of life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by emmaodet: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
If humans are God...

Just because you gave her and her children shelter, you turned her to a sex machine. Tomorrow you will wish to be assisted.

But there is something wrong with the woman. Was there no relative or female friend to help her? Was there no husband relative or friend to help her? Anyways, I like the fact that she summoned the courage to stop the affair and also to report.

The husband should forgive her for the fact that she stopped it and reported the case to the police. After all, the husband himself contributed to the problem. Did he not know when the rent was to expire? What effort did he make to ensure his family gets shelter? His inability to provide shelter for the family does not justify the immoral act. But let him be considerate.

Or probably she is banging a new man in her apartment and doesn’t want to continue with the first man again since she did it under duress.
She may be into another affair and wants to quit the first one. A cheat is always a cheat.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by emmaodet: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Temidayo9:

Who is at fault here according to your post? The wife or the useless husband that left his wife for money outside the country? You can't eat your cake and have it.
Lol

Okay, I get you. He should have divorced her useless ass before moving abroad or he shouldn’t have traveled to hustle so that you tag him lazy useless man Abi.
At the end of the day, many here still heap the blame on the man abroad.
What a life. I don’t blame men doing baby mama at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by aloma007(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:

I'm sorry for your situation. God will help and heal you. Ask for help on nairaland, there are still good people here who are willing to help you. It might take time for them to believe you but help will come.

Boss, I wish I can see someone help open such thread as I can't be the one to champion such a cause myself......

This same health issue has affected me in all aspects of life and has rendered me weak and as a jobless Individual with no source of income, you'll realize there's nothing I can do unless real help comes.

I don't mind granting live interviews and sending pictures to get help if opportuned
I have sent letters to lots of people and Individuals for help over the last few years but only to keep waiting for response in no sight.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Olunmercy56:
grin truth to be told, how could a married woman be sleeping with another man? Because of lack of accommodation? I understand her but what is bad is not good, why not somewhere else or beg for help. it's not the end of the world. Now hidden secret is out, how would the husband feel now?
jom28gy:
He did bad, but the woman contributed more to it,by moving to live with him, instead going to her parents home, those things would have been avoided.

She did what she had to do to survive. Not easy to cope financially with two children and husband's absence. I wouldn't blame her at all.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Olunmercy56(f): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
maasoap:

She did what she had to do to survive. Not easy to cope financially with two children and husband's absence. I wouldn't blame her at all.

Sir I understand, she would have begged on the street, there are still good people out there, it's not a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Olunmercy56(f): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2022
aloma007:

Boss, I wish I can see someone help open such thread as I can't be the one to champion such a cause myself......

This same health issue has affected me in all aspects of life and has rendered me weak and as a jobless Individual with no source of income, you'll realize there's nothing I can do unless real help comes.

I don't mind granting live interviews and sending pictures to get help if opportuned
I have sent letters to lots of people and Individuals for help over the last few years but only to keep waiting for response in no sight.

Thanks for understanding

Sir, nobody will do it for you, put away the same and face the reality unless you don't need the help. Some people might not believe you but if you put your contact and address, they will verify to confirm your case. Summon courage, create a topic, let people know how you are feeling. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Olunmercy56(f): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
Easier said when you are not in her shoe. You think it's only accomodation issue, I m sure feeding herself and kids must be difficult for her

No wonder most kids are bastards when the man can't feed his family, the woman should turn to prostitute She did well exactly what you said
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by jom28gy(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2022
maasoap:

don't she has relations,?or better still,go to their family house.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by almayda: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Do not genderise the offense,Nigerian men are as good and as bad as American women.quote author=Zonefree post=110918581]While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

To get married to a Nigerian girl is 4th most dangerous things on earth! [/quote]
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by almayda: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Do not genderise the act,Nigerian women are as good and as bad as Nigerian men.A Nigerian man will gladly do same even when not faced with this predicament.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Temidayo9(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

Okay, I get you. He should have divorced her useless ass before moving abroad or he shouldn’t have traveled to hustle so that you tag him lazy useless man Abi.
At the end of the day, many here still heap the blame on the man abroad.
What a life. I don’t blame men doing baby mama at all.
With your response, it shows you are not married. However, it is a gross mistake for any man to leave his wife to a foreign land in whatever reason.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
abobote:
Where's the nude pix
Vaseline crew spotted cool
If not wetin you wan take the pix do
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Wetin toto Dey cause for this country
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by snoopz: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2022
You messed with thee wrong lady grin grin grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by fidtopade: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Doesn't she have relatives either from her side or husband's side she can go to?
how many relative will agree to acommodate you and your two kids, how about if she donsnt have any relative with a means to help.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Neddyogu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Foolish ashawo man, Foolish ashawo prostitute woman, foolish police, foolish everybody. Make all of una gettat.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by emmaodet: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Temidayo9:

With your response, it shows you are not married. However, it is a gross mistake for any man to leave his wife to a foreign land in whatever reason.

Even if it for a greener pasture to make the family better? Or you prefer they keep struggling together and the woman cheat on him or pack out?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Temidayo9(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
emmaodet:

Even if it for a greener pasture to make the family better? Or you prefer they keep struggling together and the woman cheat on him or pack out?
It seems you don't understand. How can a family be better apart? Families are always better together.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
jom28gy:
don't she has relations,?or better still,go to their family house.

Trust me, some people have no one to turn to for a number of reasons.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Sir I understand, she would have begged on the street, there are still good people out there, it's not a shame

I agree there was a mistake on her part, she took the easiest way out. Begging would have been more honourable but for the "shame".
I hate seeing innocent and helpless kids suffering, that's why I didn't want to be too harsh on her.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by jom28gy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, some people have no one to turn to for a number of reasons.
ok if you said so,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.